FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus stand-up jokes.

By Gunnerwolfang#2406 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 05, 2012, 05:37:41

Post any Dofus related jokes or funny anecdotes that you can think of.

Here's an example:

Why is a Legendary Crackler considered to be a musician?

Answer: Because he is a "rock and roll".

Yea I know it is a bit corny but I know you can do better. Post your Dofus jokes now. happy 

0 -2
Reactions 42
Score : 7919

Any joke I make will have it's punch-line nerfed.....

5 0
Score : 5

Not funny... sorry...

0 -1
Score : 18

What do you call a group of 5 Sadidas? A basketball team.

1 0
Score : 1709

Sadida: I love the inflatable

Me: Why?

Sadida: It reminds me of my girlfriend

6 0
Score : 1135

If you think the living dead is a juicy contradiction I've got something for you.

Kolossium gives a fair fight.....

0 0
Score : 22120

I once PvP'd a Cra, but then I took an arrow to the knee ...

Sorry. xD

-Cato

5 0
Score : 259

Iop: Why do they buff the spells no one uses?
Guild: *Facepalm*

based on a true story
Octillard, 563

0 0
Score : 4097

Why do people cry OP when they lose a fight?

Cause they left their "How-To-Fight" manuals at home :/

0 0
Score : 77

Do you have toes? Enutrof fingers...

I am not really good with jokes, sorry tongue 

0 0
Score : 885

What came first the kwak or the egg?

0 0
Score : 4097

the kwak, it didn't have time to wait and hatch

0 0
Score : 885

Are you sure about that o-o

0 0
Score : 1867

Me: Haha that guy fell down the hole on the map twice in a row x3.

Skeleton wabbit: Yeah I could hardly believe my eyes... but of course..... I DONT HAVE ANY!

Yohohohohohohohohohohohoho~

2 0
Score : 6768

What do you call a blue larva with 1 MP?
Sluggish!

Lumberjack: "Now... to fell this mighty yew tree!"
Tree: "Touch me wit dat an' I break it up your axe!"
Lumberjack: "Yew wood, wouldn't you."

What did the gopher wabbit say to the lumberjack?
"I can cut down an entiwe fowest with my bawe teeth!"

What did the Mischievous Squirrel say to the Miracle Squirrel?
"I may be a nut house, but at least this nut house is AAA rated!"

0 0
Score : 625

So, a walk bars into a Iop.

1 0
Score : 686

There are three guys. One Bontarian, one Brakmarian and one neutral guy. They walk along the Sufokian Gulf Coast Shoreline, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out. Genie says, you know, "You wish for anything you want." So, he asks the Bontarian what he wants, and he goes, uh, uh, "I want, uh, all my people in Amakna to be happy and free and in Bonta." And so, genie - Poof! And, all of them are in Bonta.

And then he asks the Brakmarian-
"What do you want?" And he goes, um, uh, "I want all my Brakmarian brothers in Amakna to be back in Brakmar and-and happy and everything." You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all of the Brakmarians in Amakna are in Brakmar

Then the genie says to the neutral guy. "What's you're one wish?" And the neutral guy goes, "You mean to tell me all the Brakmarians and the Bontarians are out of Amakna?" Genie goes, "Yeah." The neutral guy says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then."

wink Inspired Joke.

0 0
Score : 5668

The other day Dr. Herr Pees tells me that I've got to exercise more in my old age to maintain my heath, so I go down to the Temple of Enutrof to train with a dopple. And lemme tell ya - I huffed and puffed, I stretched and pulled, I sweated and strained, and by the time I had put on my adventurer set the dopple trainer had gone home for the night!

0 0
Score : 1328

What does the AI of an Osa summon, the AI of the Enutrof's Living Shovel, and an Iop all have in common?

They are all stupid.

1 0
Score : 244

One day, on top of the great Otomai Tree, master Otomai overheard three proud adventurer boasting that their god is the greatest. They are in a heated
argument as to whose god is the greatest. Upon hearing their argument, Otomai approached them and tell them that he can test them to see whose
god is the greatest.

Otomai: All each of you have to do is jump on that ledge and ask your god to save you. Whoever survive that great fall have a great god.

Sacrier: Ok! Let me go first!
/Bravely walks off the ledge and plummet to his doom.

Sacrier shouts as he falls: SACRIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! THUD!

The sacrier was critically injured but miraculously survived. ohmy

It's now the Iop's turn.

/Walks and jump off the ledge.

Iop shouts as he falls: IOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! THUD!

Unfortunately, the Iop died! sad

The last follower reluctantly steps on the ledge.
/Summoning all his courage, the Sram leaps.

Sram shouts as he falls: SRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMSACRIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! tongue 

2 -2
Respond to this thread