By [lichen] - ANKAMA - March 15, 2013, 21:09:15
Reactions 1058
Score : 156

Dofus is dying... I think that will be end of all
WHY YOU DO THIS STUPID UPDATES?

0 0
Score : 147
dowhatchalike|2013-03-15 21:44:19
AGIAN You are killing this game Your arent makeing it better your making it worse you dont realize you have minimum attack ranges on enus and cras they wont be able to do anything at all because of this. More restriction = More choice is wrong more restrictions means more people hate you!!!
I totally agree.. just go ahead doing things like this, ankama. Last update was shitty enough.. seems like you made it a habit to turn things worse.. amazing!

Maybe you don't care at all if I'll renew my upcoming end of subscription (and I always paid in real money), but neither do I. There are other games to play.. maybe it's about time to set out to new shores. (Pretty sure I'll get some replies like: Let travellers embark on their journey.)

I really suggest you devs to play the game yourself - cos I doubt you do.

Why don't you keep them things easy? The game itself is extensive enough. I really beg you not to spoil it. My opinion.
0 0
Score : 457

If you guys want to kill Dofus just say it and close it. Those updates are killing the game only slowly. I'm playing for years now and I see mostly only stupid updates and this one is another stupid one. To bad but you guy's (Ankama) seems to like to make the players angry but there will come a time there are no players more tongue

2 -1
Score : 135

cuss cuss cuss cuss cuss i cant cuss you enough ankama for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 647
piggypiee|2013-03-16 14:06:26
it isnt a nerf if it makes the game better.. just because you got a nice strong weapon, lets use a pecc for example, doesnt mean its best to spam it out all the time.. like i tell most sacs using metal hammer and stuff, sometimes its better to use spells to heal rather just blitzing a mob.., Now Areib i guess ur against this change considering u are disagreeing with what i said, so il ask u a simple question using another sac as an example here, a agi sac with 6000 hitting 3k a turn just by simply spamming sunshade staff and killing anything they can reach in pvp, sound like it even requires thinking? Thought not..

It never makes a difference. Every time they force one of these nerfs on us, they say it's to make the game more tactical, and guess what, it never does. Instead of spamming CC, they'll spam CC and their next best attack. Still no extra tactics being use. If you're in a fight with a monster, 1 on 1, are you going to use your strong attacks or your weak ones? Obviously you're going to use your strong attacks. That doesn't mean you're not thinking, it means you're using intelligent logical sense. If you have to drive to the store, are you going to take the short easy quick route or the long traffic filled annoying route? Using more crappy spells in place of good spells is not thinking or strategic or anything else, it's just a waste of time.

I miss the days when I actually had freedom and control over my character and spells. Before I got nerfed for playing the way I enjoy playing by people who claim to make the game more strategic and tactical by giving players LESS choices in attacks and spells.
1 0

so... if my hammer is 5ap... I can attack 1x with it?
I think dofus was amazing game to 2.80 update... after this all was worse
If this update will be, that will be when I end play dofus...

0 0
Score : 150

Dear people who decide this.
Look below.
read every comment and do a head count.
Everyone thinks this update is uter trash but you'll still go through with it.
I hope people quit the game and you go bank rubt.
Good day

0 0
Score : -9

Pls tell me this is baby showers

0 -1

Guys, Dofus is the best game, and it was my favourite game...
But if you do these updates, chars are worse and game is stupid

Dofus "WAS" sorry

0 0
Score : 6165

Think ankama got the date wrong. Still couple more weeks till April 1st

0 0
Score : 129

i'll watch you crash and burn.

0 0

I dont understand it...
If you do it, many people will stop play (me too)
I have got fogger 193 lvl and my power is hammer...
I attack 2x 800 + 400 from harpooner (with buff)
After update it will be 700 hammer 300 spell and 400harpooner...
600 more is much, so what thats why I will end dofus.
Also about 1 week ago I bought "dagger" set(I spent much kamas) and what now?
I can attack 2x with dagger... Before update 3 or 4x.
Hits will be VERY VERY bad...
So this will be the end of my play dofus (I played about 5years, so I think this quite long time)
I am sad :C

0 0
Score : -6

U GUYS ARE MAD BECAUSE ITS TRUE WHAT ANKAMA SAID. HIGH LVL PLAYERS ONLY USE WEAPONS WHEN U ARE SUPOST TO USE SPELLS. this is not a tactical game if u only use weapons for damage and not spells. u guys are mad because now u have to think, use your brain for fighting now. its what this game was all about from the start TACTICAL FIGHTING NOT SPAM WEAPON TO I WIN.

0 -1
Score : 158
clarkymark|2013-03-16 17:29:04
Think ankama got the date wrong. Still couple more weeks till April 1st
yea seems a lot on the french forums think its some joke also,no one wants to believe this will really happen soon
0 0
Score : 647
killingaces|2013-03-16 17:40:26
U GUYS ARE MAD BECAUSE ITS TRUE WHAT ANKAMA SAID. HIGH LVL PLAYERS ONLY USE WEAPONS WHEN U ARE SUPOST TO USE SPELLS.

It's not tactical when people like you and companies like Ankama tell us what we're suppose to use each fight. The whole point of tactics and strategy is to use anything and everything available to you. Not being forced into using weak, second rate tactics just to mix things up a bit.
1 0
killingaces|2013-03-16 17:40:26
U GUYS ARE MAD BECAUSE ITS TRUE WHAT ANKAMA SAID. HIGH LVL PLAYERS ONLY USE WEAPONS WHEN U ARE SUPOST TO USE SPELLS. this is not a tactical game if u only use weapons for damage and not spells. u guys are mad because now u have to think, use your brain for fighting now. its what this game was all about from the start TACTICAL FIGHTING NOT SPAM WEAPON TO I WIN.
Everyone has different opinion...
I think this is stupid, because with spells I attack about 800-900, and with weapon 2000, so the fights will be long and boring like "dofus arena"
0 0
Score : -6

NOW U KILL SOME ONE IN 5 TERNS WHEN UP DATE U KILL THEM IN 8 TERNS this is an example. it may take longer but not that long and its like i said this game was never made to be played with only weapons, if it was like that then why have spells? weapons are a secondary way of damage not primary. Right now weapons are primary and that's not Tactical at all. and this is not an opinion its a fact that's why ankama is changing the system.

0 0

So, I think if you do this update, many people will end play dofus(like me)...

0 0
Score : 15626
If you have to drive to the store, are you going to take the short easy quick route or the long traffic filled annoying route? Using more crappy spells in place of good spells is not thinking or strategic or anything else, it's just a waste of time.

Exactly. That is the sad thing: spell attacks for most classes are no more strategic than weapon attacks, they just do pitiful damage compared with weapons. If spells actually did really interesting things then I'd think this was acceptable, but instead it is just a case of trading an attack which does more damage for an attack which does less damage and maybe has a few useless effects tacked on or a larger AoE than a weapon attack. And as if that wasn't enough Ankama time and again actually nerfs the interesting effects and useful aspects of spells, leaving nothing but damage. Is it any wonder that people switch to weapons?

What really needs to be tackled is the problem that spell effects which are supposed to be strategic are useless in the endgame frigost content. The only useful strategy is to kill fast with weapons, because MP reduction, AP reduction, range reduction, and other spell effects have little to no practical effect on those monsters.

This change isn't going to make the game any more strategic, just more pointlessly annoying and slow.
2 0
Score : 103

I am at most shocked with this update i played for 6 years yet I don't understand the direction this game is taking sure weapon spam 4-5 times a turn is bad but such restriction is insane cutting our dmg by so much and yet they increase res pets, trophies and gear so much so that now i see people walking around with 100's + Critical Res and 100's + Elemental res plus 50% res so elements how are we to hit these players or beat them with 1 or 2 weapon a turn if spells will but tickle them i do not understand why dofus all of a sudden is just changing the rules beneath us.. weapon have been here since the beginning and critical failure but to remove them almost completely lets face is spells can be useful but as a means of damage against such resistances now a days is quiet impossible why not just lower the damage of weapons as they did before for example lower weapon damage or even restrict to certain amounts but once a turn with a 4 ap weapon is pretty insane im sorry... by all means i can understand all the changes so far but this one i'm having hard time swallow specially since every months seems like the game changes completely....

0 0
Respond to this thread