FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus' lonely environment ):

By UltimateShield March 22, 2013, 13:52:37

do you guys still remember the days when people always recruit people to join them in dungeon runs like soft oak, dreggon, and other high level dungeon?
i miss those days
now, people dont seem to care bout group pvm and became indifferent and impersonal towards group pvm
sure, there are still people recruiting to do dungeons, but very rarely
i loved those old times, but now people have created multi accounts to solo dungeons and wont have time to paly with other people and talk with other people while finishing the dungeon
i remember when we spend 2 hours finishing soft oak dungeon, it was long but it was fun and accomplishing
but those old days are gone replaced by kollosium where people still talk, but they talk either violently or they talk to blame their team mates for any wrong moves made.
i think this game lost a bit of its fun factor ):

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 15634

Sadly neither of those dungeons are really worth doing these days unless you are trying to get the Turquoise Dofus (and dragon pig is better for that), or the Vulbis Dofus (chances of getting it are so low most people don't even bother, as it is easier to just get a MP exomage.)

The don't give good exp, and the mats from them aren't worth much, mostly because the sets made from them aren't very useful. I'm not sure if mats from those dungeons are even used in any high level equips.

0 0
Score : 425

they could always improvise those dungeons like making the mats value worth something
it seems like those maps occupied by those rarely visited dungeons are getting wasted
everything was so simple and more fun back then, what's happening to dofus???????!!!!!

0 0
Score : 27371

The ability to drop a Dofus should be more than enough of a reason to run a dungeon.

0 0
Revil-Nunor|2013-03-22 16:51:31
The ability to drop a Dofus should be more than enough of a reason to run a dungeon.
but the problem is, people dont do random group pvm anymore and thats just plain sad
0 0

Well, that is the reason you join a guild isn't it? To hang out with like-minded people and do stuff with them.

0 0

Turquoise Dofus is much easier to get from Dragon Pig. SO takes way longer to run and is much harder. That said I did drop my first turquoise dofus from SO, so I'm partial to running SO for sentimental reasons. Realistically DP is better for getting a turq though.

Vulbis dofus is not worth the effort of getting it because most people can already easily get a 6 MP set with a DT, MP boots, and MP exomage. The price and effort involved in buying / making an MP exomage is much less than the effort and time involved in running Dreggon dungeon 500 times. If Vulbis allowed you to get up to 7 MP then I'd do it, but as is I don't see it as worth the effort.
0 0
Revil-Nunor|2013-03-22 17:37:01
Well, that is the reason you join a guild isn't it? To hang out with like-minded people and do stuff with them.
me: Hey anyone wanna do something? xp hunt, dung run anyone?
guild: Sorry kinda busy atm
me: oh ok np
another guildmate: sorry making kamas
me: (bored)
0 0
Score : 11637

I thought the game would have been more interactive by now but it sounds to me like it's still dead.

0 0
thisgameizfun|2013-03-22 18:27:02
I thought the game would have been more interactive by now but it sounds to me like it's still dead.
yea dofus community seem to mind their own business and dont have time to waste with other people
the only place where i see people talk is in the village zaap where they sit there for hours talking bout who knows what
0 0
UltimateShield|2013-03-22 18:25:55
Try a bigger or more established guild?

Mishna|2013-03-22 17:39:16

Turquoise Dofus is much easier to get from Dragon Pig. SO takes way longer to run and is much harder. That said I did drop my first turquoise dofus from SO, so I'm partial to running SO for sentimental reasons. Realistically DP is better for getting a turq though.

Vulbis dofus is not worth the effort of getting it because most people can already easily get a 6 MP set with a DT, MP boots, and MP exomage. The price and effort involved in buying / making an MP exomage is much less than the effort and time involved in running Dreggon dungeon 500 times. If Vulbis allowed you to get up to 7 MP then I'd do it, but as is I don't see it as worth the effort.
If you are in Dofus for the long haul, what is 500 or 1000 runs in the grand scheme of things?
0 0
UltimateShield|2013-03-22 18:25:55

Yeah, some guilds are better than others. Personally when I'm online and a guild mate is asking for people to join them in a dungeon or hunt I'll usually say yes unless I'm registered for kolo.
0 0
Score : 208

From my point of view, the reason why people don't recruit people to dungeons or hunts rather is because they know nothing of their character or how to vuln the boss. It's depressing seeing a level 150 not knowing how to vuln the Royal Pingwin because he leeched to that level.

0 0
Score : 4067

True, the whole "Leech City" of Frigost doesn't help the Dofus community at all anywhere else in the game. But the other reason very few people are around is because of the relatively "Hostile" attitudes people have now and the multi-accounters to make up for people doing everything alone to make up for the lost help of outside assistance or because they don't want to take the risk of "screwing over" a dungeon or hunt or something that would normally be a good learning experience before.

[Personally, I remember when Incarnam was bustling, I would normally end up going through the dungeon with other newbies, and though we'd end up dying against the Snoowolf in the end about 3/10 runs, we still had fun and learned what TO do and what NOT to do next time, disappointed, but still had fun smile

1 0
Respond to this thread