FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WOW!!

By blackrain2 - SUBSCRIBER - April 16, 2013, 11:21:35

may is ask WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE THEM NEW UPDATES???!!?!?
i was happy that the server was online again then moments later i find out these awful updates and then im gutted. wtf is the point now of weapons? nearly every char depended on weapons and now u fk them up. this is just really fked. feel like quitting now

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 7685

You're just now learning about the weapon changes? The ones that were announced a month ago?

0 0
Score : 841

i havnt been looking at the forum lately.. but honestly do you know why they would do this? whats the point to it

0 0
Score : 1591

Maybe you should have gone onto the forums any time between yesterday and... two months ago.

It's been very clear, and obvious, what was going to occur in this update for quite a while. There has been serious and continuos discussion on the changes that have just been done.

Feel free to wade through the weapons nerf discussion if you're really interested in the logic/thinking behind this particular change.

0 0
Score : 7685

Yes, I do know why they did it. Because, as I said, they announced this change a month ago, and along with their announcement was an explanation.

Weapon Balancing in 2.11 (with the corresponding forum topic here)
Changes to individual weapons

There they are.

0 0
Score : 2387

to be honest weapons needed a nerf now people can play the game and actuly use their classes spells instead of spaming weapons

0 0
Score : 2132

Lol, I can understand how people say losing weapons makes players use the spells to individualize the classes from one another. The bonus is monsters lose 15% hp. Hmm, that's great and all, but that is for monsters 100+. What about the ones pre-100, who instead got a buff of 15% or whatever hp. Someone makes all the more difference to want to use weapons on a low lvl character who has shet stats, doesn't know the spells inside and out and then are fighting versus a low lvl monster that is kicking their butt.

~KAN~

0 0
Score : 6189

I think people need to realize there are a hell of a lot of players who do not use forums. Nor ever have.

1 0
Score : 488

I'm not a regular forum-goer, either. But this is why they have those links in the Dofus launcher. I see one right here that says something along the lines of 'changes to weapons in 2.11'. Never read it, honestly, but I knew I change was coming. So whether you go to the forums regularly or not, there's not really any excuse.

...Unless you haven't been around for the past while and just came back last week on the 10th and don't scroll through those at all ever. I can understand that. I have the bad habit of vanishing for months at a time. tongue 

0 0
Score : 475
clarkymark|2013-04-16 14:25:13
I think people need to realize there are a hell of a lot of players who do not use forums. Nor ever have.
Yes there is a large portion (more then half that dont) use the forums, alot of my old guild mates said they never bothered because it seems the developers never take there feedback when its most needed only when it supports what they already wanted and ignore when it goes against what they want.
0 0
Respond to this thread