By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lower hit points for monsters...

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 19, 2013, 17:15:01
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 133
Score : 96

Props to you for listening to us all about the hp problem it wasn't too bad for guys over level 100 i'm sure but most lowbies (myself included with most my guys) found a lot of fights quite a bit harder.

and to the rest of the people still moaning about the whole weapon update..honestly??? they are willing to agree and lower the life like they was asked, but not one of you from what i am reading has said thanks for listening before moaning some more. At least learn some manners before you decide to post pages of abuse and empty "I'm quitting" threats.

so again thanks for fixing this for us so quick(although some may claim next Tuesday is too late) i for one am glad you listen to what we have to say =). keep up all the good work.

0 0
Score : 135

This is the way i read this They messed up by jacking up the HP then say. "WE ARE GONNA DROP HP BECAUSE WE NERFED YOUR DAMAGE" but instead they increased the hp of monsters and now dropping them barely brings they hp down to where they were before the patch.

Example #1 Plain Boar
Wiki has the hp at 500-600
they will drop it to 480-650

Example #2 Wobot
wiki has 1600-2000 hp
They will drop the hp to 2000-2500?

Example #3 Piwi
wiki has 45-65
We are gonna get 49-81

Example #4 wo wabbit
wiki 300-500
now we get 490-630

They know we are doing Much Less Damage but they Still Jack up the HP and Reduce the XP I call Shenanigans!!!!

0 0
Score : 218

Even though I don't play anymore I DID like the old Dofus and have it liked on Facebook for ages. Seeing this in my feed and reading on all the other recent changes just makes me lol. I weep for all you people still frustrating through trying to enjoy this game.

0 0
Score : 3549
Stexemas|2013-04-20 00:01:53
Even though I don't play anymore I DID like the old Dofus and have it liked on Facebook for ages. Seeing this in my feed and reading on all the other recent changes just makes me lol. I weep for all you people still frustrating through trying to enjoy this game.
But the game's better now than when you played it...

I've personally not really been phased by the changes, the better half of the players generally aren't either.

dowhatchalike|2013-04-19 23:52:43
This is the way i read this They messed up by jacking up the HP then say. "WE ARE GONNA DROP HP BECAUSE WE NERFED YOUR DAMAGE" but instead they increased the hp of monsters and now dropping them barely brings they hp down to where they were before the patch.

Example #1 Plain Boar
Wiki has the hp at 500-600
they will drop it to 480-650

Example #2 Wobot
wiki has 1600-2000 hp
They will drop the hp to 2000-2500?

Example #3 Piwi
wiki has 45-65
We are gonna get 49-81

Example #4 wo wabbit
wiki 300-500
now we get 490-630

They know we are doing Much Less Damage but they Still Jack up the HP and Reduce the XP I call Shenanigans!!!!
To quote Vagabaka -

• Low level versions of most spells were recently buffed so that they have equal or almost equal AP cost as high level versions.
  • The average HP of low level characters is much higher than a few years ago, when you used to only gain HP bonus after level 100.
  • Three mobs usually spawn on each map, with small, medium and large size respectively. A single account subscribed player can easily find smaller sized mobs. An end-game character will usually have a very difficult time if they try to attack 3 end-game monsters at once, and low level characters will now need to take similar caution.
  • The new Weapon Skill is more useful for low level players than the old version. Even at level 1 it gives about 100% power (which could easily mean a 50% increase of total weapon damage for a low level character) for 2AP. Low level characters usually don't have a high number of base AP to be severely affected by weapon usage limitation.
  • Low level characters can afford to die more often, because they lose much less energy, and it takes shorter to recover HP.
  • Achievements, Almanax, Dopples and Kolossium have introduced more ways to level.

1 -1
Score : 2099

Glad to see some of these changes going through. Curious as to what is happening with wrath. Some of you act like the spell is going to be overpowered. If you do the math the way the wrath is after the update it takes a large number of the times for the dmg to equal out to the same dmg output by the old wrath. They are probably just slightly increasing it based off of the new wrath not the old one.

~KAN~

0 0
Score : 878

Thanks to the devs for correcting the hit point issue. Good work.

Yes it's true - Iop's Wrath was nerfed for whatever reason and needed to be be fixed. I have a guildmate with 700 str who used it on the buff turn and only hit for 900 or so. That is a lot lower than it was 2 weeks ago. Everyone else, back it up lol.

Yes it's true - Iop's Wrath was nerfed for whatever reason and needed to be be fixed. I have a guildmate with 700 str who used it on the buff turn and only hit for 900 or so. That is a lot lower than it was 2 weeks ago. Wrath is back! Everyone else, run!

:p

0 0
Score : 2099
MildBill|2013-04-20 01:05:25

Yes it's true - Iop's Wrath was nerfed for whatever reason and needed to be be fixed. I have a guildmate with 700 str who used it on the buff turn and only hit for 900 or so. That is a lot lower than it was 2 weeks ago. Everyone else, back it up lol.

Yes it's true - Iop's Wrath was nerfed for whatever reason and needed to be be fixed. I have a guildmate with 700 str who used it on the buff turn and only hit for 900 or so. That is a lot lower than it was 2 weeks ago. Wrath is back! Everyone else, run!

:p
Wrath was lowered in place of the starting dmg not being useless and in exchange for the lower cooldown. I personally didn't mind the longer cooldown I just always used power with it. As for the new wrath I think they are only buffing the dmg slightly. The lvl 1-5 spells as of current are far too much dmg lower than lvl 6 and doesn't fit the scheme of lvl 1-5spells being as good as lvl 6. The lvl 6 version prior was not even worth lvling if u needed the 5sp somewhere else, but now it's such a huge jump that I want to be 200 for it. I just think they're lowering the gap slightly, after all they said raising lvls 1-5 dmg not lvl 6.

~KAN~
0 0
Score : 3

Why again iops get buff? -.- i don t understand wtf is going on...im a xelor(who stole ap in the old times and thats why get nerfed) sorry..every class get nerfed because of they did what they had to... just iops get buff...if ankama wants to play with iops and l*ck the shit out of them to make just this class perfect and immortal, then create a new gameplay...for example...Iop's world...like barbie world....where everyone is an iop.But not in Dofus! Its Dofus Omg... There are 15 class...not just one...so please ankama...try to concentrate to other classes too not just to iops...And about the 2.11 update? I agree with the advice someone wrote that spells dmg should be increased in certain classes...For example my situation: Im an agi xelor who reached 199 two weeks before the update...i had about 1020 agi and my weapon was oracular hammer. I could use it 3x. I hit with that on 3 crit about 3000 on 0% res. My spells are not so powerful so i used it to survive. Now i can hit with it just once and with wepskill i hit on crit about 700...and just once...Im really sad for this kind of changing too...And not just me i guess. Spells are too limited. Every spell has a casting limit or weak range or just cast in straight line...and of course...weak dmg...I think i wrote down everything i wanted..Thanks for reading

1 -1
Score : 1208

Glad to see Ankama devs listening to the plebe...

0 0
Score : 398

Is anything being done for the people that cant even access their accounts on anything other than the archived version? I dont even speak the language its in so i have no clue whats going on.

0 0
Score : 86

Good to see the finally listened for oncesmile

0 0
Score : 887
Gildomf|2013-04-20 01:31:24
Why again iops get buff? -.- i don t understand wtf is going on...im a xelor(who stole ap in the old times and thats why get nerfed) sorry..every class get nerfed because of they did what they had to... just iops get buff...if ankama wants to play with iops and l*ck the shit out of them to make just this class perfect and immortal, then create a new gameplay...for example...Iop's world...like barbie world....where everyone is an iop.But not in Dofus! Its Dofus Omg... There are 15 class...not just one...so please ankama...try to concentrate to other classes too not just to iops...And about the 2.11 update? I agree with the advice someone wrote that spells dmg should be increased in certain classes...For example my situation: Im an agi xelor who reached 199 two weeks before the update...i had about 1020 agi and my weapon was oracular hammer. I could use it 3x. I hit with that on 3 crit about 3000 on 0% res. My spells are not so powerful so i used it to survive. Now i can hit with it just once and with wepskill i hit on crit about 700...and just once...Im really sad for this kind of changing too...And not just me i guess. Spells are too limited. Every spell has a casting limit or weak range or just cast in straight line...and of course...weak dmg...I think i wrote down everything i wanted..Thanks for reading
Exactly. Today I was challenged by a level 30 iop and masq respectively. They both beat my level 60 sadi. *facepalm* Why the iop for one, because of Iop additional buffs and sadida's been nerfed half to death (any more and the class will be like Xelor). As a Xelor, I feel very, very sorry for you. I remember the way the class way before the developers utterly destroyed it and I mourn your loss. If Xelor wasn't nerfed, it would easily be my secondary followed by enutrof. Anyways, both our gear was very good and ended up giving up about the same stats (they were rich alts, has maged to death armour unlike me, a NORMAL player, with a life). If he was a level 60 pre-1.27 iop and I was a level 60 pre 1.27 sadida, I would have taken his sword and shoved- *ahem* brambled it up his ass. But now, with proper stats and gear, I have level 30s kicking my ass. So the once greatest classes, your Xelor, your Sadida, your Ecaflip, your Enutrof etc. just sit in the corner nerfed and mixed and mangled up improperly and against class traits and signatures, and no one cares because of the three new fancy shmancy classes they introduced and the fact that all you sheep follow Ankama like a good little flock, bahhhhahhaha, pissing your money away to someone else's so-called "thought out" opinions. You know what I want? Dofus 1 and nothing else. Just create a server for all of us that don't want this garbage and want the OLD 12 classes, unbalanced, yet tweaked correctly as good as it gets, good at what they specialize in and nothing more. And monsters that have PROPER HP and yield DECENT XP. This is ridiculous. The fact that totally NO ONE cares about the real issues makes me want to puke. I give up. Yet another reason why I want to live in the year 2007 forever (far more reasons outside of this game I should point out lol). Oh well, now everyone can cheer Ankama on about this wonderful epiphany that HP nerf in 2.11 was going to help it be another version 2 but they corrected, and make sure Ankama fills their money-hungry spirit enough to continue their demise of this once great game even more. Get your foam fingers on and cheer people, that's right, celebrate it. I'm watching in the bleachers laughing at you all.
0 0
Score : 6

Barely noticed a difference in monster HP. They dropped 15% of max hp? So, what about a (for example) Maho Snowfoux, who has erm, 5500hp before the update. Now it's 4675? That's like less hp than anyone with an air attack can do in one turn, basically worthless. Endgame fights last maybe 10 seconds less than they used to, lol.

0 0
Score : 334
Izmar|2013-04-19 17:28:27
KILLERTIMER|2013-04-19 17:22:09
I think this will do just fine, thanks.

Now please put some moderators on Shika server, we don't have any moderators and in morning all mines are full of mining BOTS - I've sent this message to Izmar already ... Hope she will hear voice of mortal people.

All of our English moderators are shared between our servers, including Shika. If you find a bot, please make a note of their name and account name and send it to a member of our mod team. Please do NOT give a location, as this will not help the mods find the bot, make sure you get the name. ^^

Thanks!
Does this mean that I can send my enemy list of bots even though they are offline? If so, I got 50(100?) for your team then.

Never mind, I read further the thread. (It's still early here)
2.11 Iop's Wrath: Damage increased.
2.12: Iop's Wrath: Nerfed due hitting too overpowered.
2.13: Iop;s Wrath: Damage increased again.

Make up your mind with what you want, Ankama. Seriously.
0 0
Score : 4

This is B.S....... Monster HP is higher now then it was before the update. Even after April 23, monster HP will still be higher than it was before update.....

0 0
Score : 45

Look I understand the changes being made and I absolutely adore the fact that you are changing. Without change a game becomes stagnant and lack luster. At the same time as a player I am still forced to endure your failures and triumphs. I like the fact that you have set a direction and goal, but I was reminded of the disconnect issues of 1.26 and server roll back of 1,29 with this particular misstep.
My point being with a beta server and play testing why do I have to be burdened with design mistakes as a player i just want to play not waste my night dying on piwi

0 0
Score : 11
Izmar|2013-04-19 17:16:08
It will be possible to enter the Labyrinth without using a key in order to make this area available for farming experience and drops. The key for the Inner Labyrinth of the Minotoro (that gives access to the dungeon) will be simplified.
I've got one question concerning the outer labyrinth keys: What will happen to these outer labyrinth keys already existing? Will they vanish in nirvana, will they be changed into the new ones, or is one key still required to enter the inner sanctum?

best regards
kleinerHappen
0 0
Score : 2972

Come on people it's great not cause i am a iop but it's good they for once listened to us and all you doing is complain.

0 0
Score : 3

The attack spells of a neutral attribute cannot expect a damage.
I want you to lower tolerance other than the neutral of a monster.
For example, tolerance of Chief Crocodyle, etc.

0 0
Score : 17

WAIT!! You´re tell me hp stands for hits points and not health points¿ My whole life is a lie.

1 0
Respond to this thread