FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Celebrate Professions Day!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 26, 2013, 15:30:01
Announcements

Dear layabouts, scrubs, and do-nothings: the month of Maysial is not for you! This month, our community turns its benevolent attentions towards the engines that fuel the markets of the World of Twelve: the workers! For the very first time in DOFUS, in celebration of Fairy Lax Day, profession experience will be increased by 50% on all servers! This glorious celebration of industry will begin at 5 PM (GMT+1) on April 30, and will last until 9 AM (GMT+1) on May 2! So drop your weapons and grab your tools!

Anecdotal reports say that when Fairy Lax and the other fairies started their strike on Maysial 1st, many years ago, business owners around the world took fearful notice. What would happen if this rebellion spread to all their workers? To make sure that professionals wouldn't join this laziness revolution, they created Professions Day.

And Profession Day is an extra-long day! Even though it is marked on the calendar as taking place on May 1st, its effects will start on the afternoon of Tuesday, April 30th and will last until the morning of May 2nd. This means that no matter where you are in the world, you will have some time to harvest more experience for your professions!

During this time, you wil receive +50% experience from all professional activities! Roll up your sleeves, because very soon, it's business time!
First Ankama intervention
Lagirdam|2013-04-26 16:26:56
Excellent news!

And I hope her last two words were a hilarious reference to Flight of the Conchords! biggrin

You are my favorite person today, that's exactly what I was referencing. =D
See message in context
Reactions 38
Score : 2116

What a surprisingly awesome event! This is going to help out a lot of the smaller servers who seem to be lacking in certain professions (IE Shieldsmith) or maybe I'll help out with the larger servers lacking some [size=9]**COUGHCOUGHSHOVELSMITHONRUSHU**[/size] 

0 0
Score : 1119

Excellent news!

And I hope her last two words were a hilarious reference to Flight of the Conchords! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 5637

WOOO HOOOOO!

0 0
Score : 3504

Stocking up on croco meat to get my final push from 86-100 hunter, 90-100 butcher with this. Thank you ANKAMA.

0 0
Score : 1213

Yes, stocking ip on wood for my alt's staff carver profession, yay!

This should be included in the Events rubric of Achievements!

0 0
Score : 6

so awesome i can get 100 lumberjack with this :"D.

0 0
Excellent news!

Score : 11365

Even better, it'll be "business time" on the "first of May"!

And they say Dofus is for kids.

2 0
Score : 147

OMG this is what i have been waiting biggrin
at last boost for lvling lumberjack, shieldsmith and handyman
hopefully i can get to sub on time tongue

0 0
Score : 1119
Izmar|2013-04-26 17:16:33
Excellent news!

I'm blushing smile. They're one of my favorite entertainers.

Thanks for all your work Izmar!
0 0
Score : 130

i can't wait to start farming that delicious xp biggrin

0 0
Score : 148

This will mean it will cost less to level Tailor :3
Use your initiative guys.
You know what I mean.

0 0
Score : 29

w000000 h00000000

0 0
Score : 2120

Great for anyone who isn't a Miner or Lumberjack I guess.

0 0
Score : 828

I was mislead when reading the topic in launcher... I have my profession 100.

How about making monster crusher have more of a purpose and that is, allowing it to combine same category resource (ex: leather) to get a higher grade resource (leather).
I believe it would increase the value of a lot of items. Start small, then go big. Start with a category that has lot of that one type of resource. I guess bones.

Here's a good example: Gobball Horns, combine 10 gobball horns to get 1 wabbit bone. 10 wabbit bones to get 1 bear bone and so forth. I only giving you the idea, the numbers and calculations is up to the team. Also, higher up the chain, maybe reduce the number needed to upgrade as this resources maybe more rarer than a gobball bone.

0 0
Score : 1905

Is that for magus too?

0 0
Score : 138

rpzz 26 April 2013 - 20:49
I was mislead when reading the topic in launcher... I have my profession 100.

How about making monster crusher have more of a purpose and that is, allowing it to combine same category resource (ex: leather) to get a higher grade resource (leather).
I believe it would increase the value of a lot of items. Start small, then go big. Start with a category that has lot of that one type of resource. I guess bones.

Here's a good example: Gobball Horns, combine 10 gobball horns to get 1 wabbit bone. 10 wabbit bones to get 1 bear bone and so forth. I only giving you the idea, the numbers and calculations is up to the team. Also, higher up the chain, maybe reduce the number needed to upgrade as this resources maybe more rarer than a gobball bone.

you should put this in the suggestion box at the forums

0 0
Score : 2

Does this count for magus?

0 0
Score : 1905

Strike-S 26 April 2013 - 21:37
Does this count for magus?

hehe, noone knows I guess smile

0 0
Respond to this thread