Ankama Trackers

Update 2.12 is here!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 21, 2013, 10:30:00
Announcements
Reactions 30
Score : 1119
Mishna|2013-05-23 18:19:54
ibrahim1|2013-05-23 06:24:44
Still making a team just so i can get to frig 3. This is getting pointless. i can't keep up.

One of the beautiful things about this game is that there is so much to do that there is no reason to feel bad about not being able to keep up with everyone else in everything. Just pick and choose whatever you enjoy doing and focus on excelling in that, whether it is running dungeons, or a profession, or getting lots of achievements, or just having fun killing monsters.

There is no reason to feel bad about not being able to keep up with the few incredible people who have already beat Frig 3 because 99% of us haven't and a large majority never will because they would rather have fun doing other things.

This is so incredibly true. It's a game, for entertainment. Don't feel bad doing something you're paying to do...just try to enjoy it!
0 0
Score : 233

Still stuck on 2.11 content :blink: lol. Well something to look forward to when I finally complete frig 3!!

0 0
Score : 303

Dotarista 21 May 2013 - 19:35
this update makes me always disconnected i wasn't like that since the previous update help me why is this happening to me do i need to reinstall dofus or what?

Umm... its not because of Dofus, it because of Adobe Air. Try to degrade it to version 3.5. The problem encounters with the newest Adobe air versions...

0 0
Score : 2

it doesnt update on my account when it downloads the patches maybe it can get downloaded another way

0 0
Score : 114

I want to say my opinion , i think you getting too much busy in the new cool stuff for the higher lvls such as 150+ i think you should also be interstedin lvl 40-80 and stuff and maybe put some new training place beacuse when you don't got a subscriber in DOFUS and you lvl 40 the only way you can train its ROCKS and not all players can do those rocks solo

0 0
Score : 7814
HarelC0oL|2013-05-27 16:41:27
I want to say my opinion , i think you getting too much busy in the new cool stuff for the higher lvls such as 150+ i think you should also be interstedin lvl 40-80 and stuff and maybe put some new training place beacuse when you don't got a subscriber in DOFUS and you lvl 40 the only way you can train its ROCKS and not all players can do those rocks solo
There's a lot of content for 40-80s, basically most of the Amakna continent as well as the Moon/Wabbit Island. And unfortunately you'll just have to subscribe to experience the rest of the content. I believe there is a thread here discussing how you can keep P2P just through Ogrines
0 0
Score : 27382
They don't want you to stay f2p forever, the whole point is to get you hooked then have you pay to play.
0 0
Score : 9

how can i guid of tons of kamas i was playing this for 10 yrs

0 0
Score : 228
rocks is not the only option anymore, you can fight gobs and field monsters as well as prespics in the forest now, and yeah like everyone else said, if you get to 40-80 and still havent subbed, then you dont really want to play. there's a ton more stuff to experience, and if you havent sold enough mats to at least buy 700 orgrines for a one week sub to check out what you are missing thennn....you need to find another game :p Just sayin'...

My 2 Cents.

^5
0 0
Score : 76

hey, ive been looking for the update 2.12, i cant find out how to download it... i can type in my account name then i click ok and it says update to 2.12... anyone tell me where it is?

Izmar|2013-05-21 12:33:50
You can now fight a combination of Count Harebourg plus either Klime, Sylargh, Missiz Freez, or Nileza at the top of the Count's enormous water clock. It's a challenge for the best of the best players of DOFUS... could that mean you?

With today's update, the final brutal piece of the Frigost puzzle has fallen into place. The players who can defeat this new challenge have already forged through 15 different areas and 12 unique dungeons. They have spent the last three years studying and understanding the complext states and tactiques required to defeat the bosses of these dungeons. They have optimized their characters down to the last characteristic point... and some of them have even obtained the new Ice Dofus!
Yes, it's been a brutal path to the top, strewn with obstacles and deep snowdrifts. And now it has led these player titans to the four most difficult battles in the World of Twelve!
Beyond these vicious encounters, the strong will find glory in the form of an unique ornament, a striking testimony to their Frigostian Feats. Who will be the first to conquer this challenge?

2.12 Update Page
0 0
Score : 33

@ Akinyemi This game is not desinged for f2p... it is designed for the Social aspect and the hardcore end game content, they don't give two f***s about low level content

Oh god, I mean HarelCOol

0 0
Respond to this thread