FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Conditions: Agility > 100

By Elusial July 21, 2008, 11:27:10

I'm at the stage where I need to get some new weapons for my Feca. I was going to go for some fire-maged citrus daggers however the conditions say I need 101 agility to equip it. Originally I thought that wouldn't be a problem as I have 50 agility from my gear and I've managed to scroll 51 agility. However I realised that my current weapon gives me 24 of that 50 agility. I haven't yet bought the daggers but I'm pretty sure this will mean I can't equip them. The other popular alternative is a fire-maged Marie Aigue's staff but this also requires 101 agility to equip.

How do the conditions work exactly? Will it let me equip the weapon with my current stats? Will the agility bonus from the new weapon count towards my total when calculating if I can equip the weapon? Every Feca around my level seems to have one of these weapons so I'm not sure how they are equipping them. Do they all just scroll their agility fairly high (I've seen it's quite expensive to scroll further than I have)? Is there some sort of gear they use to get the extra agility? Is there some way to circumvent the conditions?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 5083

You need to have >100 agi at any point in time while equipping or having equipped. That means if your current weapon gives you 40 agi, you will need to substitute that with a different piece of kit so you have >100 agi WITHOUT having a weapon equipped. The daggers, e.g., also give you some agi. So if you get enough agi from the daggers to make up for that piece of kit that you put on to equip the daggers in the first place, you can change that piece back AFTER equipping the daggers. That means:

Agi scrolled: 51
Agi from current weapon: 24
Agi from Ring: 26
Total Agi: 101

This will NOT allow you to equip Citrus Daggers because the moment the current weapon is removed, you'll be below 101.

Agi Pet: 24+
Total Agi: 125

In this case you can remove the current weapon and equip Citrus Daggers. Assuming your daggers have 26+ Agi, you can then safely remove the pet while still keeping your daggers equipped.

Agi from Citrus Daggers: 26+
Total Agi: 101+

Done.

0 0
Score : 1435

Ah, that clears some things up. So what you're saying is I need some temporary gear to give me back at least 24 agi from the weapon I'd lose. Then, once the daggers are equipped, I can go back to my normal gear. Thanks for the quick response ^^

0 0

Yup, that is the one. just one temp item will usually do the trick.

0 0

Now if only someone had fire-maged citrus daggers for sale x_x

Maybe I could try the Shika Theatre, does anyone actually use that?

0 0

Some people do, otherwise use Imps Village, which is more frequented by high level players and I have seen maged Citrus daggers for sale there. Won't be a bargain, though. Besides, the steal of daggers is only worth mentioning if you have the daggers on 1/2 crits. having a similar steal on a staff is usually much better because more often than not you'll be hitting more than one target.

0 0

I doubt I'll be able to get 1/2 crits with the daggers. Is there any particular gear I should be using? I've just got the feudala set and a gelano. Still, I can't think of any staff alternatives. I've never seen a Red Root Chileepaperz fire-maged before :

0 0

Look at some Dragon Pig set items for crits at your level. Some of the Feudala items have also good crits. So try to substitute those items that don't give crits. But in saying that, you will somewhat gimp your Intel by trying to get crits which will weaken your shields and BG damage.

0 0

I'm missing 2 from the maximum crits I could get from feudala. I managed to get the daggers eventually and my crits at the moment are 1/13. So there's still a long way to go D:

I'm still pretty happy with the daggers. The general coolness factor counts for a lot xD

0 0
Score : 2964
Citation
Blimy :
Total Agi: 101

This will NOT allow you to equip Citrus Daggers because the moment the current weapon is removed, you'll be below 101.

Actually you can. You need to drag the Citrus over to replace current weapon. Doesn't work if you double click.

I nearly went Toy Hammer except there's no easy way to get 1/2 on explosive and Citrus does more damage (if you have crits). Marie Aigue staff goes up to 10 crits and is well worth considering.

Event Belt is the obvious crit gear. Add three pieces of royal cherry set and that's 15. Add Krutch for another 6, crit maged gelano, agi bonus & alignment crit makes 24. I'm not sure how the maths goes at that point but +8 crits from Critical Shooting takes me to 1/2 on Citrus -- with good int, potentially good HP, good wis and great +damage. I use Rags if I need crits on Explosive & Lashing.
0 0

Yeah I worked out the gear I need. It consists of all you said plus rags as I don't get critical shooting (being a Feca). I calculated it all and that will put me to 1/2 crits plus give me decent intelligence for burning glyph and armors anyway. The only problem is getting the money together to buy an event belt as well as somehow finding royal cherry blop set pieces. I hate collecting materials for stuff but no-one ever sells them.

0 0
Respond to this thread