FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Good bye, Home Potion

By worldkit June 26, 2013, 16:05:11

Well, if you have a home (many do) you all know that buying it from "Brik'en Brok" at the Imps Village was way cheaper than from the Alchemist markets in Bonta or Brakmar... 100 k a piece...

Now that just a few selected guilds will own it (the region), you can kiss your Home Potions (at original prives) good bye unless you are part of the guild/s that own it...

Sure, you could always try to sneak in, unlike Feudala or Aerdala this should be doable, but my general feeling on how well this entire thing has been thought thru is slowly diminishing...

* sad face *

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 75

same thought's ,
used to make potions for the guild I am in , but now have no access to resources,
sad((((

0 0
Score : 13372

I just stockpiled a bunch of home potions, gonna make a fortune off them *laughs maniacally*

0 0
Score : 27405

Yep, buy as many as you can unless you want to get involved in wasting all your time over prisms.

0 0
Score : 1212

Ok, here is an update on Imps Village, where I usually buy (used to buy) Home Potions:

Today, at 9:00 AM the prism for Imps Village went "red", meaning the time for the "King of the Hill" battle began. So I went some 10 minutes before to the Rocky Road Zaap; and -just as I guessed- it was crowded with people rushing towards the trees on which the village sits. Just one map right, and a few maps north, then up the ladder.

First surprise was that without the AvA mode ON, I wasn't able to go any further than the base of the tree. I thought somewhere the devs said that players who considred themselves a "carebear" could easily walk around the area, without the need to turn on AvA mode.

WRONG...!

So I turned on the AvA mode and went up. Of course it was packed, but maybe because I own my own alliance, nobody agressed me, this is on Rushu; so people were busy agressing themselves between LGN, Alpha and Link alliances, with a few HIS (hispanic) ones around. My allianc? I was the only one. And so I went to the Zaap and then one map left and one map up, to buy Home Potions from Brik'en Brok (I might be mispelling his name).

Second surprise. While the King of the Hill battle is on, he was only giving me a message that I didn't belong to the right alliance, and he wouldn't sell me any Home Potions. So I was

WRONG AGAIN..

This means I will never buy Home Potions again because I do NOT intend to join the 800 pound gorillas just to get my potions, and my alliance is only me and my alts; my guild in other words.

This means I will have to buy them in Bonta at unfair prices. Four of my alts have a home and one paddock to be added soon (thinking of cancelling that now), and so I use about 20 of the potions a day, 600 a month...

WRONG, ANKAMA...! VERY WRONG...!

0 0
Score : 234

Simple solution, remove NPC that sell potions and give players recipe, similar to class-temple one and we will see real prices of those. No reward without effort, maybe you should ask Ankama to give instantly to every player more kamas or xp, just because its WRONG that others dont have them ;]

If there is thing that you can't afford by normal way and its BUYABLE, guess what ? Buy it.

Problem solved, neeeeeeeeeext.

0 0
Score : 1212

@up

Home Potion is 100 kamas.

Zaaping from the Almanax Temple to my house in Frigost costs 750 kamas.

Currently Home Potions are about 700 kamas at the Bonta market, so still 50 kamas less.

Of course I'll buy as long as they are even one kama cheaper; that was not my point...

Yes, problem WAS solved, even before I wrote my prior post. I was just sharing; forgive me if I upset anyone by sharing.

0 0
Score : 3875

Join a guild (with a alt) that is member of the alliance that owns imps village (for only a few min.)
Buy like 1000 home potions
Quit the guild, rejoin your own. There you go, bunch of potions (although your guild xp will be resetted to 0)

0 0
Score : 1304

That's a nice idea....depending on who owns the territory on Rushu.

0 0
Score : 7473

I think that all villages should still work as they did when villages were bont/brak.

All of the Pandala villages, you could kill the guards, and break in to the village to get the mats you want, then leave again. Not sure if you could ever do this with Zoth, Imps or Dopples, but you should be able to.

0 0
Score : 6165
Cute-Fire|2013-06-30 15:35:23
Join a guild (with a alt) that is member of the alliance that owns imps village (for only a few min.)
Quit the guild, rejoin your own. There you go, bunch of potions (although your guild xp will be resetted to 0)
the point is, you shouldn't have to resort to such measures.

Personally I don't own a house, they seem pointless to me, but i understand the frustration of people who do have one.
0 0
Score : 3875
clarkymark|2013-06-30 18:31:22
Cute-Fire|2013-06-30 15:35:23
the point is, you shouldn't have to resort to such measures.

Personally I don't own a house, they seem pointless to me, but i understand the frustration of people who do have one.
I do have 8 houses, including 1 extreem house in snowfoux village. Still all chests are full with stuff (snowfoux village house only contains items and runes xD, all other houses contain things like 30k drakoturkey wing)
0 0
Score : 11319

I'm all for giving Home Potions to Alchemists. Though I'm bias since I enjoy that profession.

0 0
Score : 521

Put the houses in guild, and use guild house potions instead (which is cheaper anyway).

0 0
Score : 11319
evilmind|2013-07-01 12:57:04
Put the houses in guild, and use guild house potions instead (which is cheaper anyway).
Home potions are required to make Guild House Potions.
0 0
Score : 154

...And Guild Paddock Potion too. sad 

0 0
Respond to this thread