FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A guide to Vulkania

By SilverhandII - SUBSCRIBER - July 08, 2013, 01:43:50
Edit: Updating for 2014

Several days ago I was getting lots of questions on the island, both from people who had never been there before, and from people who hadn't been there since it first came out. Since I'm pretty familiar with the island and its quests, I decided to write a guide, which I've been updating while I redid the quests myself. I've already posted the link on the Imps forum and in-game, and now I figure it would help even more people if posted here.

Click here

The posts are generally in the order you'd do them if you first came to the island, so you can skip some if you've already passed the first quests. Most of the imformation is on the wiki, but I've included a lot of screenshots, as well as more in-depth explanations on the quests' stories. As of now it's not yet complete, since the entrance to Grozilla/Grasmera is not yet open on my server, but I don' think that will take too long. I intend to make it a pretty complete guide, and I appreciate any criticism or advice to improve it.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

This is superlative! I know what I'm going to be reblogging all afternoon...

Temporary pin for the summer for you, sir!

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 7485

Awesome, thanks for this. Means I can redirect people to here if they ask me questions smile

I mean, I'm level 160... Why do some people assume I know lots about Vulk? This is my 2nd ever Vulk, and last year I was there for like a week haha.

That said, in that time I've picked up quite a lot about some of the quests.

0 0
Score : 11389

Nice! Thanks Snark-Hunter.

0 0
Score : 1119

Yes, many thanks!

0 0

This is superlative! I know what I'm going to be reblogging all afternoon...

Temporary pin for the summer for you, sir!

Score : 4504

Awesome guide, great job smile 

0 0

As the gates of Vulkania have closed for another year (and just in time, I can say that here at Ankama HQ at least, the fall storms have just begun, summer is over!), I'm going to unpin this thread until next year. Thanks again for all your hard work on this site, SilverhandII - it was used quite a lot during the G&G events!

I hope you'll keep the Tumblr open for many years to come. <3

Score : 2616

Bumping this so there isn't a duplicate thread~

0 0
Score : 106

Quite helpful, I can see.

0 0
Score : 2616

Here past-Snark, have a bump.

As always guys, let me know if something needs to be updated or fixed, the best way to do that for now is to send a message through tumblr, but a post here works too!

Have fun! smile 

0 0
Score : 2

Finallyyy!

0 0
Respond to this thread