FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[2.14] Improvements to the AvA System

By [lichen] - ANKAMA - July 30, 2013, 19:00:01
DevTracker
Reactions 84
Score : 1429

I just checked on the beta server and it seems that resources gathered by percs after a fight do not show up in the post-fight window. Is this right? If so, is it intentional?

0 0
Score : 984

"Madasabat"

You really should get some reward or stipend for coming up with that name. I awoke my dog with the guffaws.

1 0
Score : 664

This looks like an incredible update!
Really looking forward to these tweaks.

Much more reason to battle over percs and a much more strategic and fair AvA system. Awesome : )

0 0
Score : 1429
quickben|2013-08-02 14:41:13
"Madasabat"

You really should get some reward or stipend for coming up with that name. I awoke my dog with the guffaws.
wub Unfortunately it means that nobody takes my carefully crafted posts seriously!
1 0
Score : 27370
evilmind|2013-08-02 09:24:29
Mishna|2013-08-01 17:15:41
TorrieCFC|2013-08-01 12:37:35
Also if for instance in DP dung a Turq Dofus is dropped by a perc, will there be some screen that tells me where the perceptor is that dropped it?

From what I had gathered the drops in a dungeon are shared with all perceptors in the dungeon, not in all perceptors in the region. So at most you'll have five maps to clear perceptors from to get that turq. But that is definitely still annoying.

This will definitely give guilds more of a chance to gather the turq from their perc instead of losing it in an attack.

No, it doesnt, because turq have high average price, so its easy just to check perc value before you attack it.
Unless they add the dofuses back to the average price system this isn't an option.
0 0
Score : 41

What About THE pvp at oto mustam ? 50% gets destroyed in a fight.
Cause of that prices go up extremly, ANC set was 3-5M. Now 10m minimum. SO set was 20m
And now 40m. We cant live with This bad economy, nobody likes THE 50%destroyed. I kill someone with ANC set , and instead hè drops every part hè drops belt only. I really think THE game would be better without that 50% destroyed.

0 0
Score : 3001
Berkaykose5314|2013-08-05 15:52:58
What About THE pvp at oto mustam ? 50% gets destroyed in a fight.
Cause of that prices go up extremly, ANC set was 3-5M. Now 10m minimum. SO set was 20m
And now 40m. We cant live with This bad economy, nobody likes THE 50%destroyed. I kill someone with ANC set , and instead hè drops every part hè drops belt only. I really think THE game would be better without that 50% destroyed.
The biggest problem with oto economy is the lack of a decent way to trade since we are forced to sell and buy most stuff on trade channel spamming and browsing merchant mode across astrub. Although I still think they should use this destruction to instigate balance by adjusting it to battle fairness, so players would be less compelled to gank on lower level players and make them want actual fights instead of massacring weak targets since they would get little loot from it. This is exactly the kind of thing heroic is lacking, incentive from the game to not be an a** and not the other way around.
0 0
Score : 20

I honestly don't like that people who multiaccount will be forced to choose one character to do AvA with. We pay for the game like everyone else, so it shouldn't matter if we multiaccount or not. In my opinion it is completely unfair to do that. I could understand if people who multiaccounted ran a bot program to handly the other accounts, but as far as i know no one who is legit does that. The only people who do and the ones running the spam boots.

0 0
Score : 6287
lildragon|2013-08-13 20:06:11
I honestly don't like that people who multiaccount will be forced to choose one character to do AvA with. We pay for the game like everyone else, so it shouldn't matter if we multiaccount or not. In my opinion it is completely unfair to do that. I could understand if people who multiaccounted ran a bot program to handly the other accounts, but as far as i know no one who is legit does that. The only people who do and the ones running the spam boots.

The system is being put into place to stop players from logging on a large number of high-leveled accounts just to sit around and gain free points for their alliance. There's nothing fair about being unable to take an area because multiple players in an opposing alliance have logged on 4-8 level ~200 characters. (Yes, this was a serious problem).
0 0
Score : 474
InuzukaKiba|2013-08-13 20:18:51

The system is being put into place to stop players from logging on a large number of high-leveled accounts just to sit around and gain free points for their alliance. There's nothing fair about being unable to take an area because multiple players in an opposing alliance have logged on 4-8 level ~200 characters. (Yes, this was a serious problem).
If the players worked hard to get those 4-8 characters to 200 how is it a problem I believe it was quoted that there isent that many people able to pull 8 200s outta there butt and even if they do and you have a good guild you should have 8 active members? I muti log to compensate for when i dont got a team and so im punished for this? i also find it really really frustrating at how im still shelling out 3k orgines a month for the game yet all because i have more then 1 account online at once i cant compete in the AvA system. Atleast give us mutiloggers some kinda bone why should i pay the same price if your going to not allow access to content for us? This will give more power to guilds that are already large because they already have the player base smaller guilds will be even more rare just because no one will wanna be in them.
0 0
blackdogz|2013-08-14 22:38:35

If the players worked hard to get those 4-8 characters to 200 how is it a problem I believe it was quoted that there isent that many people able to pull 8 200s outta there butt and even if they do and you have a good guild you should have 8 active members? I muti log to compensate for when i dont got a team and so im punished for this? i also find it really really frustrating at how im still shelling out 3k orgines a month for the game yet all because i have more then 1 account online at once i cant compete in the AvA system. Atleast give us mutiloggers some kinda bone why should i pay the same price if your going to not allow access to content for us? This will give more power to guilds that are already large because they already have the player base smaller guilds will be even more rare just because no one will wanna be in them.

You certainly can compete in the AvA system. With one account at a time. KotH is a numbers game, and it's more of an effort to have individual people online than a lot of accounts all run by a few people. Those people who make the effort to organize themselves should be given an equal chance, rather than being overwhelmed by multi-accounting.

Also, the lack of multi-accounting restriction was encouraging account-sharing in alliances and guilds, which is a definite no-no, and dangerous to players' account security as well.

The system is designed to force you to make strategic choices to get what you want. There are a lot of possibilities for small guilds and alliances, but you will need to get creative. You can go merc to help other alliances with tricky battles in exchange for a fee. You can focus on prism attacks or perc attacks, which are only 5v5. And don't underestimate the importance of networking. The charm of a small guild for a lot of players is having a tight-knit group of friends that play together.
Score : 194
Izmar|2013-08-14 23:02:23
blackdogz|2013-08-14 22:38:35

You certainly can compete in the AvA system. With one account at a time. KotH is a numbers game, and it's more of an effort to have individual people online than a lot of accounts all run by a few people. Those people who make the effort to organize themselves should be given an equal chance, rather than being overwhelmed by multi-accounting.

Also, the lack of multi-accounting restriction was encouraging account-sharing in alliances and guilds, which is a definite no-no, and dangerous to players' account security as well.

The system is designed to force you to make strategic choices to get what you want. There are a lot of possibilities for small guilds and alliances, but you will need to get creative. You can go merc to help other alliances with tricky battles in exchange for a fee. You can focus on prism attacks or perc attacks, which are only 5v5. And don't underestimate the importance of networking. The charm of a small guild for a lot of players is having a tight-knit group of friends that play together.
All do respect Izmar,
For most people to multi-account it puts a major load on the said computer/laptop, and can cause major lagging issues. I for one run three accounts at once, when possible, and it is a major handicap for me. I know of others that I talk with ingame that have the same issue with multi-accounting. From my stance, the restriction of only one account being able to do AvA will cause a great deal of account-sharing between people who know one another in real life and are in the same guild or alliance.

InuzukaKiba (XxKibaxX) Of Rushu,
If the people who have multi-accounts are able to pull 4-8 lvl 200 characters, then so be it they put the time into the characters to have that right. But on the same token it isn't right for them to hang out on one map, the people like that should be forced to spread the characters out across the area to better the alliance's stance with KoH. We all pay the price to make our accounts p2p so we should have the right to multi-account when ever we would like.

~X-DragonMaster-X (DragonPods & lildragon{Alpha-Omega})

0 0
Score : 6287
DragonPods|2013-08-15 03:46:28

If the people who have multi-accounts are able to pull 4-8 lvl 200 characters, then so be it they put the time into the characters to have that right. But on the same token it isn't right for them to hang out on one map, the people like that should be forced to spread the characters out across the area to better the alliance's stance with KoH. We all pay the price to make our accounts p2p so we should have the right to multi-account when ever we would like.

I have to whole-heartedly disagree with you on the point I bolded. Multiaccounting in group PvP gives too many advantages to multiaccounters that single-accounters do not have.

For one, an easier chance at control in Koth. That alliance over there is causing trouble? The solution to that should not be to click a bit, wave your hand, and summon a large number of level 200 characters at will to tip the odds in your favor. You put the work into those accounts, that's all well and good, but that massive advantage just tips the scales in the multiaccounter's favor too much.

When a small number of players are running around with their little squads/armies, they also have a lot more tactical control over everything than anyone *not* running that many accounts can dream of. They don't allow people to multiaccount in Goultarminator for this reason: the ability to not have to rely on other players in a PvP environment is unfair to other players.

Multiaccounting is not allowed in Perc/Prism/Koth because it simply is not fair to everyone else. Putting a large amount of work into your characters gives you no right to the ability to stomp all over players that cannot afford the monetary and/or time investment to run multiple high-leveled accounts.
0 0
Score : 7479

Kiba - I totally agree with you.

The idea of KotH was to get people to communicate within the alliance, asking for healers, undertakers, organizing fights on certain maps etc etc.

With multi-accounting being allowed, it wasn't communication at all. It was simply "He who can log the most accounts wins".

For the reasons you listed about it being unfair multi-accounting in Perc/Prism/KotH fights, I'm hoping that at some point the restriction will be added to Kolo as well. 3 man teams all run by the same person are normally miles better than the same team run by 3 separate people (not always, but most of the time). Just because someone has paid more money, doesn't mean they should get this sort of advantage over other people. Say "no" to P2W guys, it's not good for any games, including Dofus.

0 0
Score : 724

I run eight accts.
I thought multi acct(MC) players were few in numbers.
Why so many restrictions for PVP to MC'ers, why not do the same for PVM?
Since, MC'ers have the advantage just put an end to allowing it across the board.
Since MC'ers are few in numbers, it shouldn't have an impact to end it.
I really feel MC'ers on my server had nothing to do with why we have one alliance controlling everything. I really feel if restrictions were put on the total allowed area's controlled, and total allowed guilds in alliance, it would be more of an enjoyable AvA system. The system should be based on some type of battle system which doesn't include outnumbering. And for the idea to bring us together using this alliance system, it caused some what of a divide. Some ppl are being forced to join an alliance they don't want to join or matter of fact on other servers the alliances aren't even allowing certain ppl or guilds to join preventing access to bonus and villages.

0 0
Score : 194
xxsem|2013-08-15 06:06:59
I run eight accts.
I thought multi acct(MC) players were few in numbers.
Why so many restrictions for PVP to MC'ers, why not do the same for PVM?
Since, MC'ers have the advantage just put an end to allowing it across the board.
Since MC'ers are few in numbers, it shouldn't have an impact to end it.
I really feel MC'ers on my server had nothing to do with why we have one alliance controlling everything. I really feel if restrictions were put on the total allowed area's controlled, and total allowed guilds in alliance, it would be more of an enjoyable AvA system. The system should be based on some type of battle system which doesn't include outnumbering. And for the idea to bring us together using this alliance system, it caused some what of a divide. Some ppl are being forced to join an alliance they don't want to join or matter of fact on other servers the alliances aren't even allowing certain ppl or guilds to join preventing access to bonus and villages.

xxsem,

It seems that rushu is not the only server that is having the issue with one alliance controlling pretty much everything within the game, and from my experience with the four guilds in the alliance, people have to know someone with in one of the guilds to even get invited. Which posses a lot of problems. Kiba, you know the alliance I speak of and most of the people in that alliance are single accounting players like yourself.
InuzukaKiba|2013-08-15 04:59:44
DragonPods|2013-08-15 03:46:28

I have to whole-heartedly disagree with you on the point I bolded. Multiaccounting in group PvP gives too many advantages to multiaccounters that single-accounters do not have.

For one, an easier chance at control in Koth. That alliance over there is causing trouble? The solution to that should not be to click a bit, wave your hand, and summon a large number of level 200 characters at will to tip the odds in your favor. You put the work into those accounts, that's all well and good, but that massive advantage just tips the scales in the multiaccounter's favor too much.

When a small number of players are running around with their little squads/armies, they also have a lot more tactical control over everything than anyone *not* running that many accounts can dream of. They don't allow people to multiaccount in Goultarminator for this reason: the ability to not have to rely on other players in a PvP environment is unfair to other players.

Multiaccounting is not allowed in Perc/Prism/Koth because it simply is not fair to everyone else. Putting a large amount of work into your characters gives you no right to the ability to stomp all over players that cannot afford the monetary and/or time investment to run multiple high-leveled accounts.
Kiba,

That same advantage that you see we MC's have in PvP we have in PvM. So let me get this right, would you have them restrict the PvM as well? Because that is what it is seeming like to me, or am I missing something? If I remember correctly when Perc and Prisms were first introduced into the game, MC's were able to use all of their characters in these events. I know this Because I was able to do such a thing, and at first it wasn't a issue till people started to complain that a whole team of lvl 200 characters would join in and completely murder the defending forces and vise versa.

In the PvP environment, it is kill or be killed. If you join with on of your friends that was agressed by and brak and your friend is a bonta, people complain even though you are two different players and that is now accepted as normal. Honsetly, in my opinion, MC's different events such as the Precs or KotH is only unfair the those people who refuse to Multi-Account and then sit here on the forums and complain. Which causes a lot of content being restricted to those people who do Multi-Account.
0 0
Score : 4083

Such fun! A new kama-generating item to get rich from!! happy

Although it makes me think "high level miner and annoying to come-by materials" to make it a dream come true... Please put some insight on this??

Secondary statement: Yay!! Multi-accounter limits to make it fairer (despite not belonging to an alliance in the first place)!

0 0
Score : 7

In just a few hours my time will come to play Dofus once more

Lol, I bet I'll get stuck while I create a single character, I'll be undecided

0 0
Score : 1213

So far, I like all the things I've seen on the update.. YAY!

0 0
Score : -17

why for discoveres so little xp on dofus?

0 0
Respond to this thread