FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Meet the Mimisymbics

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 08, 2013, 16:00:00
Reactions 137
Score : 3

would merging a class hat do the colour change?

0 0
Score : 235

good stuff, but the price for these mimisymbics considering its 1 time usage will put off a lot of people buying them to experiment. The only people might consider are high level/endgame who dont need to change set anymore and are likely stuck with the same hat or cape for months ahead. if i had an endgame character, i definitely wont be wasting money buying something this expensive just to troll around having fun with a piwi set or something temporary and pointless. besides id definitely be saving for a set or some other equips if i had the kamas to buy ogr for this stuff at lower levels.

i guess to other people similar thinking the price is too high we just have to admit and comply with the fact that this thing was probably made to cater/target high level endgamers and rich people from the very beginning. If we come to terms with this fact, im sure most people who cant afford can just understand and forget this stuff ever existed. Don't make life worse than it already is by adding more irritation to your dofus experience. Please, learn to let go! tongue 

0 0
Score : 1692
hello-pandadaddy|2013-08-24 16:33:19
would merging a class hat do the colour change?
Yes smile 
0 0
Score : 2315

Getting your item deleted is the most stupid thing anyone could have possibly come up for a system like this. You do realise that there are several extremely rare and expensive hats and cloaks that people like wearing as a sign of prestige when they are idling at the zaaps, right? No one will risk destroying these items now or even later when there will possibly be better gear in the future. Just why would anyone think this would be a good idea? What gameplay purpose does that even serve?

0 0
Score : 27381
CloudyMind|2013-08-26 23:17:47
Getting your item deleted is the most stupid thing anyone could have possibly come up for a system like this. You do realise that there are several extremely rare and expensive hats and cloaks that people like wearing as a sign of prestige when they are idling at the zaaps, right? No one will risk destroying these items now or even later when there will possibly be better gear in the future. Just why would anyone think this would be a good idea? What gameplay purpose does that even serve?
Kama/Material sink most likely, don't forget Ankama said they planned to add additional ones into the game earlier in the year.
0 0
Score : 2

i like it but it its expensive

0 0
Score : 87

i can't understand one thing. i changed my cape, and when i put it back on, my mimisymbic was gone? anyone knows what the problem is?

0 0
Score : 2993

i really think that if something that has a mimisymbic on it is used as a mimi, you can get the skin. that way, if you have a rare lv 1 hat, and use it on your gob helmet, then you can use another mimi, sacrifice the gob helmet, and put the rare hat sprite on a lv 50 item. and can keep upping it, at the cost of the previous item and another mimi

0 0
Score : 182

good way to make money

0 0
Score : 7

Amazing

0 0
Score : 25

Looked so copied from maplestory.. Fusion anvils >_>

0 0
Score : 41

what I didn't find expressly answered in this article is, for example: lets say I put a mimi on my Eculture Cape and fed it the sprite of a Pink Piwi Cape, can I reskin it with a Blue Piwi Cape without using a second mimisymbic?

0 0
Score : 27381
Kakashai|2013-09-13 19:15:43
what I didn't find expressly answered in this article is, for example: lets say I put a mimi on my Eculture Cape and fed it the sprite of a Pink Piwi Cape, can I reskin it with a Blue Piwi Cape without using a second mimisymbic?
No.
0 0
Score : 3681

I always wanted something like that! I'll buy a lot of those when I reach the epic levels XD

0 0
Score : 317

So... This is pretty much the thing I suggested with the "TakeForms"... Just a different name... Sweet, turns out Amakna is listening to us smile 

0 0
Score : 87

is it possible to change a sword into a dagger for example? :p

0 0
Score : 7685

No. You can't "disguise" one item type as another item type, even if those items go in the same equipment slot. (So this also means you can't disguise a cape as a backpack, or vice-versa)

0 0
Score : 3

cool

0 0
Respond to this thread