FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sphincter Cell Weekend: Sept. 7 & 8

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - September 04, 2013, 14:50:25
Announcements

Sphincter Cell is not the type of rat you could trust to become a head chef, but he's an expert in fear. In spite of his overwhelming, cheesy smell, you won't see him coming... He glides up behind you in the darkness with ease, thanks to his infrared goggles. Then without a sound, he uses his tail as an improvised garrote and BAM! You're a jumbo rat snack. 

Join us in-game on September 7 & 8 for a Sphincter Cell Weekend! Kill Sphincter Cell during these two days and you will receive a Rat Shield on your account on Monday!

You still have a few days to prepare, we recommend masks and goggles to avoid succumbing to the nauseating smell in the Amakna Castle Rat Dungeon. Munch on some Cawwots and practice squinting to improve your night vision and tuck some rat poison into your sack (for optimal results, sprinkle it on a Mastogob Black Pudding Pizza to distract Sphincter Cell's minions).

See you this weekend!

First Ankama intervention
Gajo-Bonzao|2013-09-04 15:52:03
Just WTF is a Rat Shield ?=P
This guy:

=)
See message in context
Reactions 40
Score : 542

I finally have a reason to go there and do achiwements duo xD

0 0
Score : 1367

I HATE that dungeon. One of the most annoying dungeons ever.

For some reason, I may try it this weekend. What can I say, I'm a sucker for freebies. biggrin 

0 0
Score : 5

Niceee

0 0
Score : 9

0 0
Score : 3871
RMT|2013-09-04 15:46:30
I HATE that dungeon. One of the most annoying dungeons ever.

For some reason, I may try it this weekend. What can I say, I'm a sucker for freebies. biggrin
Yeh it is a very annoying dungeon... the -resistance and lifesteal are really ****
I still don't understand how it can be so hard when the set is for lvl 130ish xD
0 0
Gajo-Bonzao|2013-09-04 15:52:03
This guy:

=)
Score : 1303

Interesting event. happy

Better prepare my game face.

1 0
Score : 4061

What level dungeon is it and where is it? Either way I can't do it. Gonna cry me a river.

0 0
Score : 7

Master Yi rat

0 0
Score : 1105

Definitely not one of those good looking shields, it looks rather weird. Is there some relation between this Rat Shield and the Trophy Sphincter Cell Shield on page 5 of the list of shields in the game guide? I have been wondering how are those trophy shields obtained, I have also seen ones for other dungeon bosses.

0 0
Score : 2

I liked more koolich shield event i mean shield of koolich looks much better :c

0 0
Score : 1220

maybe ill try it for a freebie smile but i do normally avoid that dung.

0 0
Score : 15634

The shield looks pretty cool. I second Cadderly though. That dungeon is incredibly annoying, basically an even more difficult version of Gourlo. I'm probably not going to do it.

0 0
Score : 27371
Mishna|2013-09-04 17:39:42
The shield looks pretty cool. I second Cadderly though. That dungeon is incredibly annoying, basically an even more difficult version of Gourlo. I'm probably not going to do it.
Just depends on your team makeup, some classes are much better to have than others.
0 0
Score : 19

I do like this kind of small events.
Though i really hate this dung D:

0 0
GloomyBearS|2013-09-04 17:14:17
Definitely not one of those good looking shields, it looks rather weird. Is there some relation between this Rat Shield and the Trophy Sphincter Cell Shield on page 5 of the list of shields in the game guide? I have been wondering how are those trophy shields obtained, I have also seen ones for other dungeon bosses.

The trophy shields were created for a series of Heroic server events back in 2009.
Score : 140

Can definitely be one of the most annoying dungeon bosses there is!

Fun though.

0 0
Score : 2

I love this dung! biggrin it used to be the best there is!

0 0
Score : 24

Tch...I hate this guy with a burning passion. But a glowing 3-eyed shield...well how can I pass that up

0 0
Respond to this thread