FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WANTED! New Supervillains are coming to DOFUS

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 05, 2013, 12:30:00
Announcements

On November 12, four new Supervillains will be added to your "kill list" in-game! These are all previously unknown villains (with one major exception). Who are these purveyors of panic, poison, and pernicious plots? They will be revealed to you, one by one, on the new WANTED page throughout the next week! 

This first supervillain is a double-whammy, because it is not one, but two baddies in a single smelly pack: The Veg Men!

Although they call themselves protectors of the crops of Ingalsses' field, this capering pair is more than a little soft in the melon... They mainly turnip to squash any hapless person to "apear" in their patch of turf! Orange you glad you're armed with spells and weapons?

Stop these evil spuds from romaine the fields and don't treat them gingerly! You've got a date with the Veg Men on November 12, kumquat may!  More supervillains will be revealed throught the week, check back regularly to stay current on the situation as it ripens.

Reactions 15
Score : 102

I'm sure this update will 'a peel' to a lot of players.

0 0
Score : 743

I don't carrot all for this update is for me; I'm a very peas-ful adventurer.

1 0
Score : 1220

hahahaha cool...sounds fun biggrin

0 0
Score : 3

ufff Sounds cool....

0 0
Score : 25924

It's garlic clobbering time... We will squash them real good and toss us some salads.

Now where's my gardening shovel?

0 0
Score : 3872

Just asking, are these supervillains simulair to bounties or are they some kind of quest? And what (if there are any) will be the rewards for beating them?

Seems funny to go after them though

0 0
Score : 25924
Cute-Fire|2013-11-05 13:53:51
Just asking, are these supervillains simulair to bounties or are they some kind of quest? And what (if there are any) will be the rewards for beating them?

They would probably be 4 new bounty quest.

It would be better if they would be a daily vigilantes quest for Solo PvM. happy 
0 0
Score : 328

I like it. These puns on the other hand...

0 -1
Score : 3053

What's that? Free kamas? OKAY, I'LL TAKE IT!

0 0
Score : 918
Gunnerwolfang|2013-11-05 14:19:19
Cute-Fire|2013-11-05 13:53:51

They would probably be 4 new bounty quest.

It would be better if they would be a daily vigilantes quest for Solo PvM. happy
These new villains can be found in Bestiary.
0 0
Score : 15635

Hooray! I love the new Captain Amakna quests, and have done all of them so far. I hope we will get more achievements and even more quests from Captain Amakna related to these super villains.

And I second Gunnersnake's request for more daily solo PvM quests from Captain Amakna. I like whipping those bad guys every day. tongue

0 0
Score : 1113

Hmmm...I wonder if one of them will be Lethaline or Eratz the Protester.

0 0
Score : 2

ogrines are becoming too expensive for me anyway...

0 0
Score : 519

Dofus production fix that orgins price and how much for p2p im willin to come back tongue

0 -1
Score : 245

nice

0 0
Respond to this thread