FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

THE MULTIMEN: What are they?

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 15, 2013, 17:30:00
Announcements

This has been a week of Multiman speculation! Incarnations, new classes, new bounties, many of you have shared your guesses about what these multi-colored masked men could mean for the future of DOFUS. And some of you even guessed very close to the reality of the situation...  

As we said, the Multiman revolution is starting, because these new characters can completely change the way you play!

In addition to being avenging vigilantes come to help maintain justice, the Multimen are the first 6 characters to introduce the sidekick system to DOFUS. When you call them, Lumino, Skale, Krobax, Trank, Beelzebug, and Shadow will leap to your aid, under your direction!

The means of obtaining these Brothers in Arms is still being hotly debated at Ankama HQ, but next week, we will have a special streaming demonstration to give you a preview of a few of the Multimen in action!

Don't miss it!

Reactions 27
Score : 2

Woot!

0 0
Score : 15685

Hopefully this becomes a decent replacement for the broken dopple system.

0 0
Score : 2567

I did not expected this.... can't wait for the release! ^^

0 0
Score : 2116

If this is sounding like I think it'll be, this is going to be a wonderful advancement in terms of gameplay. Kudos to the dev team for this one!

0 0
Score : -290

Always took Ankama 2 years? tongue NPC Mercenary for Hire Click here

0 0
Score : 7485

Was just thinking that Gunner XD

0 0
Score : 51

hope they dont screw our spectation

1 0
desmagafigado|2013-11-16 00:04:07
hope they dont screw our spectation

Heh yeah based on what they've said already it sounds like a summon of sorts that you get to control like with boombot. If so that would be amazing. It would definitely make Frig 3 more doable.
0 0

Make people level their sidekicks for moar phun.

0 0
Score : 1511

That owl looking thing shall be my sidekick :3

0 0

The first 6? There will be other batches? I want a robotic wolfman with guns (a Gunnerwolf tongue).

0 0
Score : 3467

This might would help solo players so much! The people who aren't able to own a lot of accounts etc. I hope it won't mess with our level cap and lowering our experience or something (most likely will be, but eh xD )

0 0
Score : 1694

The Darklier and its set were modeled after Shadow, and they look wicked cool. Unfortunately, they were only available at the Japan Expo in Paris as far as I know.
Will there be a promo to make these items available to everyone when the Multimen are released? *does the puppy eyes for Izmar* Maybe that's worth suggesting to the bosses?

0 0

fixe

0 0
Score : 1305

Watching the livestream makes me excited to have one around.

As a chance Enutrof with Hunter maxed, I can use the fire one to help with crocs. One person missing for an 8 loot dungeon? Use a Multiman to fill that spot.

I noticed they didn't do a demonstration on Krobax [I think that's the owl's name].

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Recap for those that missed it: Note: This probably isn't final, so don't think everything you've just read in this spoiler will be 100% accurate.
  1. Only for PvM [obviously]
  2. Scaled to a person's level [i.e. a lvl 50 will have a lvl 50 multiman while a lvl 190 will have a lvl 190 one]
  3. One Multiman for each element with the exception to Neutral, which has two Multimen [Lumino and Shadow].
  4. 1 per character at a time.
  5. Counts as an extra player, but does not receive loot [obviously]; and from what it looks like, helps with level cap.
  6. Player controlled
  7. Obviously going to be weaker than an actual player.
  8. A new item slot to place Multiman Item in to have one come out [6 of those Emblem looking items altogether].
0 0
demonfoxassassin|2013-11-18 16:26:29
-snipped-
It can be used in dopples!!! Sweet.... I hope that feature makes it to the final release, because it seems too good to be true.
0 0
Score : 920
demonfoxassassin|2013-11-18 16:26:29
Watching the livestream makes me excited to have one around.

As a chance Enutrof with Hunter maxed, I can use the fire one to help with crocs. Or I could use any one of the high damaging ones to help kill Dopples faster than normal. One person missing for an 8 loot dungeon? Use a Multiman to fill that spot.

I noticed they didn't do a demonstration on Krobax [I think that's the owl's name].

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Recap for those that missed it: Note: This probably isn't final, so don't think everything you've just read in this spoiler will be 100% accurate.
  1. Only for PvM [obviously]
  2. Scaled to a person's level [i.e. a lvl 50 will have a lvl 50 multiman while a lvl 190 will have a lvl 190 one]
  3. One Multiman for each element with the exception to Neutral, which has two Multimen [Lumino and Shadow].
  4. 1 per character at a time.
  5. Counts as an extra player, but does not receive loot [obviously]; and from what it looks like, helps with level cap.
  6. Player controlled
  7. Obviously going to be weaker than an actual player.
  8. A new item slot to place Multiman Item in to have one come out [6 of those Emblem looking items altogether].
Thanks for that information.
The video is uploaded, it can be watched in Twitch.
0 0
Score : 2287

This is going to be the main reason I'll return to Dofus to finish my last level from 198 to 199. Being able to have a full 4 man team with only 2 accounts is going to be awesome ! I just hope they'll make it easy to obtain, like making it a paid ogrine thing or something like that. Deffinately a cool thing though, will attract alot of oldschool gamers back to the game I guess.

-Rewind.

0 0

Awesome! I'm pretty excited about this!

0 0
Respond to this thread