FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2.17 Update: The Quest for the Emerald Dofus

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - December 05, 2013, 17:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 71
Score : 378

Anyone know what the recommended level to complete the quests is?
Approximate time required from start to obtaining the dofus?
If doing the quests in a group would help?

1 0
Score : 931

Actually looking forward to this chain of quests!

0 0
Score : 2

how do we need what quests to do for it?

0 0
Score : 408

Does anyone know what to do with the following bandit characters from this quest?

0 0
Score : 918

Here, for all them folks looking for a bit of help.

Click here bbycakes #1Tuscrramerretz! 

0 0
Score : 567

new emerald is linked and old can be sold ?

0 0
Score : 27379
NatsuDragneel132|2013-12-14 19:43:42
new emerald is linked and old can be sold ?
Linked for 3 or 4 months, then it too can be sold.
0 0
Score : 6941
Dannysromeo|2013-12-11 20:05:29
Does anyone know what to do with the following bandit characters from this quest?

Nothing. They just leave on your next fight. No idea what the point was, but they are not involved in the quest.
0 0
Score : 2617
Some important information for those nearly done with the Emerald quest:
The guide linked above says to ignore the Mysterious Strager's advice. Please take her advice for your own good. If you follow through the conversation with her correctly(you need to start with "Say nothing."), she will give you the fourth scale(wisdom) which Meriana had hinted at earlier in the quest. The scale is placed into the centre of the talisman and grants you a bonus spell which you can use to fight Vlad at the end of the quest. The spell is called Wisdom and allows you to reset all your spells' cooldowns once in the fight, so it can be very useful, especially when cornered, or when Vlad is low on health and your attacks are on cooldown.

Also, you can try to emulate the fight in the video but it most likely won't work.. Vlad will use Killburn Sword early on and it won't be pretty.

The upgraded talisman:
Click here
1 0
Score : 1126

It isn't really needed tho, I fought DV (didn't have that wisdom spell) and was able to win. Btw, don't make it too easy, it's a fun fight you might wantto repeat wink 

0 0

I did the fight both with and without the extra scale and it's still not easy, it's more of a one time fallback plan in case you've messed up. It's an intended part of the quest since it's in the game, and you're ideally supposed to complete the talisman if you speak wisely to the Mysterious Stranger. happy 

1 0
Score : -624

" Dark Vlad's gone! Now the chase truly begins..."

But Dark Vlad's, as a mob, soul up to date remains necessary at the 18th stage of An Eternal Harvest quest. HOW are players ever supposed to get through that stage provided such souls are unavailable at the market at all,and it is no longer possible to capture? Will the dopple of Dark Vlad's soul work instead or what else?

0 0
Score : 1968

Dark Vlad's soul for harvest was never required in the first place

0 0
Score : 6189
Linyth|2013-12-17 21:23:09
Dark Vlad's soul for harvest was never required in the first place
yes it is... or was. not sure if thats changed since the update. I specifically remember souling it for EH.

speaking of which, does DV still spawn normally to fight now? but just not drop the dofus?
0 0
Score : 6941

Vlad was in EH when I did it a few weeks ago.

He does not spawn anywhere now. He is in quest only.

0 0

have they removed him from the EH quest and removed changed the ingredients of making some equips which contain things only he drops?

0 0
Score : 3618

can anyone answer this question?

0 0
Score : 208

This would be really bad if it was true. Please someone report to Ankama, or maybe Ankabox [Nerodos].

0 0

The two drops which were exclusive to Vlad were DV's Epaulette and Dantegoulish potion. Since the update, Hell Mina drops these instead, you encounter her during the emerald quest, and I suspect she may be there to replace Vlad's old role.

0 0
SilverhandII|2013-12-19 13:03:14
The two drops which were exclusive to Vlad were DV's Epaulette and Dantegoulish potion. Since the update, Hell Mina drops these instead, you encounter her during the emerald quest, and I suspect she may be there to replace Vlad's old role.
Yeah she stands where DV used to be, but then if you go back she isn't there. I can't imagine her being like DV's old spawn rate. Surely you cannot just fight her during the quest only.

And still no one has answered the eternal harvest problem. I'm past the step so I don't know, has dark vlad been taken off step 18? If not, why not as its impossible to soul now?

Also, whats the point in Dark vlad dopple now? (assuming it still spawns)

can ankama shed some light on this?
0 0
Respond to this thread