FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Color restrictions?

By PhantasmaIdola - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 14, 2013, 16:14:47

"The probability for a critical hit is decreased by 42% after each update for all characters who (despite the addition of this new functionality) still insist on mixing purple, pink, and fuchsia."

This means the characters that use ONLY those colors, right? I recently made a new character after being away for a long while, but before reading all the updates, and picked one of the random color schemes. It uses purple, pink, and fuchsia for the clothes and hair, but the skin and backpack are a different color. Will my new character be affected?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1988

I-... I'm not sure if you're serious. D:

0 0
Score : 15688

It's a joke.

0 0
Score : 1412

I was kind of hoping there was a real (temporary) penalty from that joke. They could have also given a certain sword an effect. Maybe inverted it's stats for a day or made it heal instead of do damage. The dev time probably wouldn't be worth it just for a joke though. sad

0 0
Score : 480

ok so as i was reading the op post - I was like what ? are you serious? never knew their was colour restrictions D: thankfully someone posted it was a joke so those of us that are gullable like me know :s

0 0
Score : 488

Oh! Okay, phew! Man, I feel kinda stupid now. XD

0 0
Respond to this thread