By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Find out your Vigilante name!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - December 19, 2013, 19:00:00
Announcements

Now you've met quite a few Super-Villains and assorted Vigilantes! But you, who would you be if you were to wear a mask and spandex tights? Will you be Super Noob, Xx-Borker-xX, or even Hard Blop? Find out right now with the MULTIALIAS and share your "super-nick" on Facebook!

MULTIALIAS tells you, using your name, surname, and favorite Dofus, your Vigilante name and your favored Multiman! You guessed it, it's a nickname generator that will be of some use to those of you who would one day want to wear your underwear over your pants or a lovely cape made from granny's old tablecloth...

Find out your Vigilante name!
And share it on Facebook if you dare...

Reactions 33
Score : 212

YOU ARE DAUNTING DREAMER!
If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Fire", like Beelzebug! Your burning look makes all the villains in the World of Twelve avert their eyes, and those that have the audacity to fire you up, end up getting burned. Basically, you're a hot-head.

0 0
Score : 2

Im not sure to rely on these - it makes u the type of the Dofus u most prefer.

0 0

True, but isn't the name kinda fun anyway?

I am... Weird Walker!

And I'll let you guess the Dofus I picked...

Score : 3

meet the Mouldverine biggrin

0 0
Score : 501

im daydream '-'

0 0
Score : 823

Mine was daydreamer to. I was expecting something wicked, like xXRedBallsXxjavascript:void(0);

0 0
Score : 486
So I am
KWAKWAMAN
I guess, maybe a corny version of batman?

0 0

Just call me... FIRE TOFU!

*disappears into a plume of flame*

Score : 3570

I'm Veriwelsh. I'm German, not Welsh, far from "Very Welsh".

1 0
Score : 748

Lol, my Vigilante name is Savage: "If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of 'Darkness', like Shadow! You stalk villains through the night, silently, with total discretion. Your dark side often carries you right to the edge of Good and Evil. You work alone, since you would overshadow any Vigilantes at your side."

I choose the Ebony Dofus because it looks real nice. Both the Ebony and Ivory Dofus are still not in game I believe? So in reality, how can we pick between two Dofus' from whom's effects are unknown.. except from the looks of it? It would be great if some day these ones would also be in game (and maybe achievable trough quests).

For some reason I think it is a shame they've done nothing with the Ivory Dofus, the lead to find it was already there by lot's of quests that ended in Pandala where Ronald the Wise Lenald gives a hint of a white Dofus hidden on an island east of Pandala (now these quests used as the beginning to find the Emerald Dofus)…
Nothing to complain here: I love the game, to do the quests and getting close to finally achieving a real official Dofus instead of (for example) the Cawwot Dofus (which is easy to get for everyone), but still ^^

0 0
Score : 287

YOU ARE BAT BREATH!
If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Darkness", like Shadow! You stalk villains through the night, silently, with total discretion. Your dark side often carries you right to the edge of Good and Evil. You work alone, since you would overshadow any Vigilantes at your side.

Beware my Breathy Prowess! BEWARE!

0 0
Score : 53

I WANT TO KNOW IZMAR"S VIGILANTE NAME!! smile

0 0
Score : 25768

My daughter would be Bat Breath with sidekick Beelzebug.
I would be Shark Vlad with sidekick Trank.

Maybe they should enable this character name generator in the character creation screen. It would be helpful and cool to newbies.

0 0
Score : 53

Ok.. I dont like this thing, It says I am ScaraBlob.. I mean C'mon.. Izmar, please make me King of all the Princess's of Twelve... Then we will talk. smile

0 0
Score : 479

You are Savage!If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Earth", like Trank! You know where you've come from, and you know your roots well, which makes you a Vigilante with principles and ideals. Ready to move heaven and earth to protect nature, you're prepared to show everyone that you're not just dead wood.

0 0
Score : 16480

Day Dream

0 0
Score : 11267

Daydream?

... based on the other horrible Dofus/superhero puns, it should have been "Daydream Moon". biggrin 

0 0
Score : 247

Hueydewey... I'm not for sure how I feel about this. .__.

0 0
Score : 1277

The White Wabbit! ohmy
Fear Me!

0 0
Respond to this thread