By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Find out your Vigilante name!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - December 19, 2013, 19:00:00
Announcements
Reactions 33
Score : 20

YOU ARE NOTURNOWL!
If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Fire", like Beelzebug! Your burning look makes all the villains in the World of Twelve avert their eyes, and those that have the audacity to fire you up, end up getting burned. Basically, you're a hot-head.

0 0
Score : 517

:s
You are Dgreggon!
If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Earth", like Trank! You know where you've come from, and you know your roots well, which makes you a Vigilante with principles and ideals. Ready to move heaven and earth to protect nature, you're prepared to show everyone that you're not just dead wood.

sigh.... if I was a boy my name would "Tigerfoux" (so much better than Dgreggon)

2 of my friends are Convicted Chosen and Daring Dandy

0 0
Score : 11250

TIGERFOUX

0 0
Score : 20

YOU ARE VERIWELSH!
If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Earth", like Trank! You know where you've come from, and you know your roots well, which makes you a Vigilante with principles and ideals. Ready to move heaven and earth to protect nature, you're prepared to show everyone that you're not just dead wood.

0 0
Score : 364

YOU ARE TIGERFOUX!If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Fire", like Beelzebug! Your burning look makes all the villains in the World of Twelve avert their eyes, and those that have the audacity to fire you up, end up getting burned. Basically, you're a hot-head.

0 0
Score : 5

YOU ARE KWAKWAMAN!

If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Water", like Skale! You're not the type to look before you leap! You prefer to dive in! Your intentions are as clear as spring water: make waves... and no villain can stand up to the tidal wave that you will become.

0 0
Score : -232

YOU ARE SUSHUSHI!

If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Water", like Skale! You're not the type to look before you leap! You prefer to dive in! Your intentions are as clear as spring water: make waves... and no villain can stand up to the tidal wave that you will become.

This is fun! :3

0 0
Score : 21
Nerodos|2013-12-19 19:30:25
True, but isn't the name kinda fun anyway?

I am... Weird Walker!

And I'll let you guess the Dofus I picked...
Ebony...? LOL
0 0
Score : 3350

YOU ARE GROZILLA !If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Fire", like Beelzebug! Your burning look makes all the villains in the World of Twelve avert their eyes, and those that have the audacity to fire you up, end up getting burned. Basically, you're a hot-head.

0 0
Score : 2

YOU ARE TURBOTURKEY! .... o.O

If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of "Darkness", like Shadow! You stalk villains through the night, silently, with total discretion. Your dark side often carries you right to the edge of Good and Evil. You work alone, since you would overshadow any Vigilantes at your side.

Oh yes.. beware of the assassin TurboTurkey!!!!

0 0
Score : 1877

This is lovely! laugh
Here's my answer!

''If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of ''Light'', like Lumino! Your powers can vary: phosphorescnce, being faster than your shadow, genius or even clearing the fog. One thing is certain and that's that you shine bright amongst your peers.''

-Yenthe.

wonderous-yenthe|2013-12-22 21:08:17
This is lovely! laugh
Here's my answer!

''If you were a Vigilante, you'd be a warrior of ''Light'', like Lumino! Your powers can vary: phosphorescnce, being faster than your shadow, genius or even clearing the fog. One thing is certain and that's that you shine bright amongst your peers.''

-Yenthe.
Also I've noticed I'm yet the only 'Lumino-like' warrior! How cool is that! laugh

-Yenthe.
0 0
Score : 25767
This is lovely! laugh
Here's my answer!

-Yenthe.

This is lovely! laugh
Here's my answer!

-Yenthe.
Also I've noticed I'm yet the only 'Lumino-like' warrior! How cool is that! laugh

-Yenthe.
You are also the only one who didn't get a vigilantes name... tongue 
0 0
roguish-pacito|2013-12-21 05:46:24
Nerodos|2013-12-19 19:30:25
True, but isn't the name kinda fun anyway?

I am... Weird Walker!

And I'll let you guess the Dofus I picked...
Ebony...? LOL

You are right, my good man!
Score : 2

ddddddddddddddddddddddd

0 0
Respond to this thread