FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's your DOFUS wishlist for 2014?

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 08, 2014, 14:08:16
Reactions 168
Score : 15615
Revil-Nunor|2014-01-12 19:25:32
I thought I read that they would be adding the two Vulkania ornaments this summer.

I hope so. The "Honourable Vulkanologist" one is just ugly, but the silver and gold ones actually look pretty nice.
0 0
Score : 29

1. Inter-server Kolossium
2. Revive the headhunting 1v1 PvP-ing.
3. More "eminent" ornaments.
4. Make Dofus more customizable, moving HUD's and such...
5. Some kind of endurance dungeon, with some unique rescourses as a reward.
6. In-game report options for various reasons, like seriously offensive language, advertising websites, etc etc
7. Nerf chance eniripsa.
8. In general a major class overhaul.
9. A way to easier find for example a level 100 in a certain profession, maybe add a poster like the wanted posters, so you could add people to be easier notified when a craftsman logs on.
10. More item and kamas sinks to the game!
11. Similar to suggestion 9, in the friendlist OR make a new button, for craftmen showing which profession and level.
12. A penalty to leechers.
13. More gears for all level brackets.
14. (This idea comes from another game, but who cares? tongue) Make certain areas more attractive to go to within certain timezones. For example between 18.00 - 20.00/ 6pm-8pm fire pandala drop 50% more loots, or 30% more xp (suggestion here?)
15. Make pvm more challenging... Besides Nileza I haven't had any trouble with any bosses in the game. :l

0 -1
Score : 4066

Pets that can rummage through your backpack and feed themselves while you're offline if you have the food they like with you (self-feeding pets basically)

0 0
Score : 194

xelor/feca revamp? how about an OSA REVAMP~! PLEASE~!
I honestly rarely find any high level osas anymore and i really think the class is a dying class.... however this is my favorite class

major problems occur for me in PVP
most summons just get one shotted anyways sleep not sure what could be done to fix this but im sure with some thought it could be fixed.
not only are osas my fav class i just believe theyre the most fun out of any class to be honest and its killing me to see them die.

0 0
Score : 4066
Dahammer2806|2014-01-13 04:36:49
xelor/feca revamp? how about an OSA REVAMP~! PLEASE~!
I honestly rarely find any high level osas anymore and i really think the class is a dying class.... however this is my favorite class

major problems occur for me in PVP
most summons just get one shotted anyways sleep not sure what could be done to fix this but im sure with some thought it could be fixed.
not only are osas my fav class i just believe theyre the most fun out of any class to be honest and its killing me to see them die.
The class is "dying" because of PvP complaints mostly in general, but unfortunately, summons aren't meant to grow effectively into endgame, they'd be too strong for players if they could stand a chance in endgame PvM...

The Xelor/Feca revamp is still in beta testing I think, but even Ankama doesn't have a straight date for its release.
0 0
Score : 918
Mishna|2014-01-12 19:38:40
Revil-Nunor|2014-01-12 19:25:32
I thought I read that they would be adding the two Vulkania ornaments this summer.

I hope so. The "Honourable Vulkanologist" one is just ugly, but the silver and gold ones actually look pretty nice.
By my side, I've read nothing actually xD
But I also hope they will do that this year.

As I see, you two are brakmarians (I'm Bontarian), will be the brakmarian ornaments better than bontarian's? xD
Is there any comment or new about them?
0 0
Score : 27368

I suppose Brakmar or Bonta wings "looking better" depends on the person.

They would need to add the last 30 quests to get all the ornaments probably however.

Is there any comment or new about them?
It generally seems like the French and Spanish communities know about these sorts of things before we do, so if you haven't heard then chances are we haven't either.
0 0
Score : 12911

I would LOVE to see the Ogrine menus updated to correspond with the new amounts (I.e., changing the 700 to 1,000 and 1,100). I'm getting tired of having to buy different amounts each week, because I either have to select 700 or 1,400 at a time for a 1 week subscription.

Benjamight

0 0
Score : 6375

1~ Bonta and Brakmar alignment quests added 'till 100 and give us achievements for completing them (only 1 achievement for both alignments) with the ornaments as a prize and maybe a title at the end.
2~ New dungeons and relics to go to last room so we can run a dungeons rooms a few times first (like kolosso) and then do the boss a few times.
3~ Dopple Gym and Dopple Dungeon. This would be a nice overhaul of the current dopples!
4~ Delete Alignment-linked conditions on potions (brakmar and bonta potions)
5~ Merchant overhaul
6~ Bank giving some money based on how much you have saved up!
7~ Friendlist overhaul
8~ Some alignment ideas
9~ Change the Paddock/House sale system
10~ Hoverchair!
11~ Living item for pets/ mymisimbic for pets

Aura

2 0
Score : 918
XIceNinjaX|2014-01-10 16:54:59
4. Improvements in the spawn system. I farmed kwismas monsters for 3 hours and only 2 or 3 kwismas dragoturkeys spawned. (waste of time)
This item was done today!
Click here

• Le temps de réapparition des différents types de Dragodindes de Nowel était anormalement élevé, il est donc réduit.
0 0
Score : 75

I have a dream...

The election of parliaments on each server.
The members of Parliament can deside certain rules for their server.
Each server sends an Ambassador to the Council of all servers.
This Commission is to listen to before basic game changes or decisions of Ankama.

0 -1
Score : 27368
This Commission is to listen to before basic game changes or decisions of Ankama.
That sounds like the Zenith.
2 0
Score : 297

Rework Sadida's poison spells to be team play friendly. :wacko: 

0 0
Score : 287
Guild Perks

Real Guild Perks, Like Double Xp, OR crafting XP, Better Chance on Camo Breed.. Really whats the point of having guild xp and getting your guild high lev other then a perc points? O also Guild Banks ^^

Cross Server Kolo and Looking for Grp

Its a pain to wait 20-40min for one Kolo only for someone to back out.. Amer/Rushu/Rosal/Solar etc could pull from those grp of ppl that wants to kolo hlps with faster and open up the dofus world.
Also we all don't multi acc so use that same idea for Dungs will hlp..yes i know we have guilds and ppl on our server for a reason but lefts face it a lot of times are guild family are busy gearing up the 8 acc. Sometimes when i play i feel like dofus makes the game to center around multi acc user. Would be something like IE WoW or Rift how there LFG system works.

Mail Boxes

Like really we still don't have a way to send items to friends that are offline etc. Just be nice to send items to ppl Via mailboxes what if i am in firg3 doing a dung and i need something from my friend, and he/she needs to log off, i can wait till she comes back on, what if she took a week break happens. Now i have to wait for that person to come back. With a mailbox they can send it to me and i don't have to rush or they don't have to wait to see me
0 0
Score : 445

Pet revamp is really necessary, and I believe it wouldn't be that difficult to implement.

Many players don't like riding mounts or petsmounts. They simply don't. Many don't like their looks, the way characters cast spells while riding them or simply prefer our little friends walking by their side.

The difference between mounts bonuses and pet bonuses is really unfair. I know that mounts demand breeding items and stuff, but people mass-breed them, every server is overflowing with them and leveling them is so fast and easy that our pets slowly become obsolete. Plus, they demand a huge amount of time to reach max bonuses. The paddock-only equip/unequip restriction is not enough to justify this huge difference, and we don't have spell casting restrictions as we used to have years ago.

Another good reason is the fact that reaching 6MP without using a MP Bonus set demands a lot of effort and sacrifice. When we compare pet bonuses to mount bonuses, we feel forced to ride dragoturkeys to reach max effectiveness in almost every possible build. Since every stat has a "weight" in an item, why don't you guys apply the same to mounts and pets? Bonuses like 200 vit, 1mp and 1 range (plum/emerald dragoturkey, for example) are worth way more than 90 int/cha/agi/str , 55 power or 11 damage.

Thanks in advance for your attention. smile 

1 0
Score : 1252
Gunnerwolfang|2014-01-08 14:44:48
A new class. Example: Zombie rockstar. tongue
A new solo dungeon. Example: Dopple solo endurance dungeon with 200 floors.
A new reward system for loyal customers celebrating the 10th year of Ankama.
A new universal spell.
A new type of weapon class. Example: Guns, claw, spear... etc... etc...
Pets, criminals and incarnations as sidekicks.
A new profession or atleast the removal of the specialization slot making all characters have 6 professions without maguses.
A dual spell system.
A super/final spell system.
A more complete class customization system, or atleast a class skin change system. Example: Sram can look like a classic ninja and an iop could look like a classic samurai. Oh well, just bring us those japanese cash shop items already.

The list could go on and on, but I guess I don't have enough time since I need to start my daily quests.

When I saw the second thing, the dungeon with 200 floors, I thought of a sort of dimension with ALOT of rooms that you cant go out of. With like..sort of waves in it too.

First 1 monster group, then 2, then 3, then 5 etc and maybe the groups can go up till 20 for a change, might be hard since only 8 can join though, the other 12 mobs in a row could possibly KO a character, so maybe just make the levels of the monsters higher instead, that they sort of evolve trough the dungeon.
The rooms are big and then in the end you can get a special emote or something?
Or maybe a weapon or item that you can wear, or maybe even a title or ornament for achievements, would be really cool.

If I imagine the ornament, i see a brown ornament (20 fights completed without dying) with an eye(sushu eye or something) ...now i say sushu, would be cool if this was a sushu dungeon with that big wakfu sushu boss! XDD
And then silver with 2 eyes on top and maybe something on the bottom and killed 50 mobs, and then gold with a big eye and maybe even the eye having some particle glitter in it and then 2 eyes next to it as golden ornament. beating 74 rounds and then the boss as last room 75.

I wonder if people would like this too.
Trough out the dungeon could be some rooms or something to regenerate your energy or HP just because you've come so far.
I've always thought of this at 1.29 that there should come some into the future or into the darkness portal(shadow got released but yeah it comes close to it) but still something with a big challenge like this.
Wonder what other people think of this!

Sorry for the mix of thoughts trough out this post, i let my mind speak as i type and writing everything i think of.
0 0
Score : 114

Dungeon mode - Easy, Normal, Hard.

When starting a dungeon choosing each said difficulty.

Easy - Halfing the HP of monsters or Scaling down their damage. Penalty would be -50% XP/Drop rate.
Normal - How it is.
Hard - Double HP? Removing some minions and making it a double boss battle only? Higher DMG? Bonus of 50-100% XP/Drop rate.

Removing the limit of eight characters to 10, 12( The world of twelve isnt it?) or making it unlimited to have all characters possible but no duplicates?

Rework of the old content providing more XP since frigost is "Easier" then other content yet yield more XP then other places that take way longer time to grind.

Rework of the XP Chart more precisely from 199-200, then adding the cap to 300 with the same base XP that goes up right now, (Current 200's with their XP gain troughout would either be nullified or added trough becoming lv 220+ etc). Also addition of new spells, lvl 7 or even 10 spells etc.

If ^ gets accepted, a new island/continent w/e to get the new Ebony/Ivory dofuses that remain and it would be lv 250+ Content giving the developers much more liberty in damage/hp since right now they are stuck with lvl200 and 200 items they will eventually run out on how monsters die. (Like the current imunity system how many more they can do before they become stale?) also, players would have more DMG/HP like a sac with 15kk HP at lvl 280 vs a 200kk boss. Make things different rather how handcuffed it is right now to implement new content to how much there already is now.

Allignment fights? Besides the wings what is the point of being brakmar/bonta? No more tracking, no more prism fights there isn't much to do since there is kolo.

0 0
Score : 331

What about doing something about the animation such as we can play without the enviorments blocking our vision from the characters and do something about kolo and MAYBE something such as crossover markets and might as well bring back the close in combat with weapons system..

1 0
Score : 2

here's my list :

Housing - i would love to see more housing customization in the future like having a player crafted furniture, a player crafted house wallpapers, allow us to buy more chest or can be crafted by players too, allow us to add more rooms or maybe let us craft more rooms that will require a lot of resources and kind of time based crafting to make(it will also be cool if it requires us to pay some kamas too, not just the resources and time based crafting it needs for the new room), and a lot more.

Character Customization - more character customization, not just the color and face. i would love to see a fat sacrier running around, a tall xelor, a teenage pandawa, a pumped iop with huge muscles, etc. it will be also nice to see my equipments being worn by my character, not just the hat and cape but everything i equipped him. i know this one needs a lot of time to be done, but i will be patient enough to wait for it no matter how long it takes.

New Class - it will be interesting to see a new one, maybe a new pure healer class or whatever the majority wants.

Resources - add more use for the resources. not just for crafting and questing but also something like you need to gather in exchange for something from the npcs, or maybe use for the house customization. this might increase the bot users again but worry not, ankama got this one for us.

Map Expansion and Guild/Alliance War - more maps to explore not just for the end game but also for the beginners(this will also add more achievements and quests). also add a huge area for players/guilds/alliances for them to conquer in let say once in a weak guild/alliance war, an area to build more houses or some kind of settlements. that would be fun isn't it.

that's all i can think for now, thank you.

0 0
Score : 6375

I just came up with an idea!!

Let us be able to transfer drops to our chest/bank from where ever we are in exchange for a small fee per item slot. This would make harvesting professions more attractive and gives us a chance of harvesting for a longer period of time.

Aura

1 0
Respond to this thread