By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A new introduction to the game!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - January 31, 2014, 21:15:00

With update 2.18, we are pleased to unveil a whole new introduction movie in DOFUS. Be ye a nostalgic player from ancient days or a curious new player, you can watch this movie right now!

To see it in-game, all you have to do is create a new character on the beta server.
As a reminder, the 2.18 update will be available as soon as February 11, full of wonderful new things, which are displayed in the changelog.

Reactions 17
Score : 529

that dragon holding the 6 dofus..... it seems like i have seen it.... really.... it seems so familiar! from more than one place even.....

can someone tell me where the stone dragon is from?

also.... very nice video.... didnt really like the reused parts though tongue 

0 0
Score : 557

It looks to me like the stone dragon in Feudala Village.

I really loved the intro video! Very neat. happy 

0 0
Score : 11268

Heh, after years of telling us it's "dough-FOOS" and "in-CAR-nam" (which is also how they're pronounced in the French version of this video), this guy pronounces them "DOUGH-fuss" and the utterly baffling "INK-ur-num". (That's baffling because Incarnam is based on a real English word, incarnate, which has the accent on the second syllable).

Someone get that guy back in the recording studio and tell him to do it again! biggrin

1 0
Score : 2923
nomportant|2014-02-01 02:15:57
that dragon holding the 6 dofus..... it seems like i have seen it.... really.... it seems so familiar! from more than one place even.....

can someone tell me where the stone dragon is from?

also.... very nice video.... didnt really like the reused parts though tongue

I haven't watched it yet (can't for a bit) but I'm gonna guess on it being Grougaloragran. And if you seen any wakfu, it would make sense why it's super recognizable.
0 0
Score : 4055

Awesome! Explains why a big fat big with chicken wings and a tree has a Dofus!

0 0
Score : 585

Nice ! But i still don't know what the ivory & ebony dofus are? never seen or heard about them !

Very nice vid

0 0
Score : 7457

2 non-existant ones, although I think it is hinted at one of them (I'd guess ebony) existing on Pandala, and more specifically Nolifis Island. They've just not been implemented as of yet. Hoping they'll come this year smile 

0 0
Score : 1251
xzaosllama3|2014-02-01 14:20:12
2 non-existant ones, although I think it is hinted at one of them (I'd guess ebony) existing on Pandala, and more specifically Nolifis Island. They've just not been implemented as of yet. Hoping they'll come this year smile

I think so too, maybe like a ghost dungeon with peki ghost with a chance of dropping that dofus smile 
0 0
Score : 7457

... NO.

I will never ever get that dofus if they make a buffed up Peki sleep 

0 0
Score : 529
ThaSilentG|2014-02-01 14:45:18

I think so too, maybe like a ghost dungeon with peki ghost with a chance of dropping that dofus smile
i'd much rather get it through mission..... the old system is broken...
0 0
Score : 927

This is nice smile 

0 0
Score : 4363
Darkstorm|2014-02-01 03:58:51
Heh, after years of telling us it's "dough-FOOS" and "in-CAR-nam" (which is also how they're pronounced in the French version of this video), this guy pronounces them "DOUGH-fuss" and the utterly baffling "INK-ur-num". (That's baffling because Incarnam is based on a real English word, incarnate, which has the accent on the second syllable).

Someone get that guy back in the recording studio and tell him to do it again! biggrin
Lol this...

I prefer the dofus pronunciation in the video but omg incarnam... it should stay in-CAR-nam
0 0
Score : 22

0:47
lOOK AT THE OSAMODAS AND THE FOGGERNOUT :O ;P

1 0
Score : 105

Legit.

0 0
Score : 6154
ThaSilentG|2014-02-01 14:45:18

still to this day, I say peki is one of the hardest bosses in the game, the level it says it should be should higher. especially as it basically requires an eca to be in your team. or a few cras with a bit of luck. . so no. please not a buffed up peki lol.

unless the stupid invis has changed since I last did it. Wouldn't know. don't play anymore and even when I did, it was about a year since I last did peki.
0 0
Score : 1704

The Ebony & Ivory.

I still have the urging feeling that they're a pun on the song by Stevie Wonder & Sir Paul McCartney.
Meaning that I think in some way they'd go hand in hand, or one would provide two similar stats to the other to make them interlock somehow.

Like Lock and Pushback Resistance but then Dodge and Pushback Damage on the other.
Two characteristics that interlock with eachother in some way.
Though I doubt players want to see a Lock/Dodge+Pushback Dofus, especially if they take two Dofus to get all of each one.

Hence it's better left to the developers(and your imaginations) to decide.

0 0
Score : 25828
PrinceOfPIMPs|2014-02-10 16:37:39
The Ebony & Ivory.

I still have the urging feeling that they're a pun on the song by Stevie Wonder & Sir Paul McCartney.
Meaning that I think in some way they'd go hand in hand, or one would provide two similar stats to the other to make them interlock somehow.

Like Lock and Pushback Resistance but then Dodge and Pushback Damage on the other.
Two characteristics that interlock with eachother in some way.
Though I doubt players want to see a Lock/Dodge+Pushback Dofus, especially if they take two Dofus to get all of each one.

Hence it's better left to the developers(and your imaginations) to decide.
Based on shadow and lumino who were powered by those 2 dofus, I'd guess them to be +damage and +heals respectively.

Like yin and yang that represent "perfect harmony", Ebony (dmg) and Ivory (heals) goes together in perfect harmony.
0 0
Respond to this thread