By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmoglob: your new sidekick!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - February 03, 2014, 18:30:00
Announcements

What? A floating ball as an excuse for a brother-in-arms? That's right! The Krosmoglob is your proof that sidekicks are not all humanoids. His shape will throw off your opponents and his power will astound you. And if we add in that that he's entirely free, then it's guaranteed: you'll go just fine with each other!

She's a mysterious character (in relation with this year's theme), the woman who will give you this technomagical orb during a quest you'll undergo starting February 11 in the 2.18 Update.

The Krosmoglob will function like a relay between you and this character, so that she can help you in times of need.

To teleport your sidekick wherever you want and have him in turn teleport your enemies to their starting point, you'll have to cast a "Dimensional Rift." Krosmoglob will slow your opponents down, giving them lead boots with "Gravitor;" it will burn down every evil intention thanks to "Burn;" it will disrupt their strategy using "Feint;" and send them flying when surrounded with "Disruption!" Open to all tactics, the Globe will even be able to relocate hits dealt to an ally with a simple "Deviation."

Reactions 32
Score : 398

Can't wait to try out the new sidekick!

0 0
Score : 302

Sounds like this will be a powerful addition in order to do some dungeons. I hope this comes as an achievement for reaching level 30 not a long and painful quest-line achievement bonus.

0 0
Score : 20

Hope this one will be for f2p tp :$ and can't wait to get it ^^

0 0
Score : 52

@Eoxxx you get the new sidekick as an achievement reward by completing multiple quests in the new Cania region.

0 0
Score : 5

interesting, helpful abilities

0 0
Score : 4270

This sounds nice biggrin

0 0
Score : 11268

I talked about this one a little bit. It appears to be deigned for harassment and disabling more than brute power. It has lower Life and Power than all the other Sidekicks, but it has attacks for all four elements (other than Neutral), and all its attacks do lifesteal plus some sort of secondary effect (Fire steals AP, Water steals MP, Earth does omni-directional pushback, Air teleports the 'Glob to the other side of the opponent). It has very high AP and MP-stealing bonuses, and a very high Dodge. Between that and its teleports, it's nearly impossible to pin down. But, on the other hand, all its attacks are short- to mid-range, so you can't teleport too far away if you want to stay in the fight.

I've now had the chance to play with it a bit, and I like it a lot. I'm going to start that quest line on the live servers the first chance I get. (Which should be in eight days)

0 0
Score : 110

It reminds me of the DotA hero Wisp.

When I look at its spells, I think this could probably be the new spell design from the xelor.

0 0
Score : 777

Mm mm looks promising. That can ruin a strategy.

BTW I would like to see some additional options in the Dofus game.
Options to gather spell stones which adds a special spell to the character you play.
The character can use only 1 type of spell stone.
When starting a fight you have the option to select a specific stone which makes fight more unpredictable and challenger.

Good luck DEV. Team

0 0
Score : 174

Hm.. I hope it's a sidekick which you can obtain ingame rather than with ogstongue

0 0
Score : 886

I doubt it will be available to f2p as it said above "She's a mysterious character, the one that will offer you this technomagical orb during a quest you'll undergo". Since this coming update will mostly focus on a revamp of Cania Desert which is a P2P area. I have a strong feeling the quest or quests to get this coming sidekick will be from P2P area as well and its most probably not obtained from neither shopping in the Great emporium nor having high achievement points.

0 0
Score : 11268

The quest line starts in the final room of the new dungeon, so... yeah. You have to be subscribed.

0 0
Score : 20

ah to bad :/ but i will do my best to get it ! smile

0 0
Score : 1172

Actually, I think the Sidekicks are probably one of the best things Ankama have done since the weapon nerf. They really help out. Looking forward to this one.

0 0
Score : 25828

I agree, sidekicks is the best thing Ankama ever did for solo players. Now solo players can do some decent activities and hunts without waiting for other players to join their team.

Maybe they could even improve this system by implementing a multiple sidekick system (2-3 sidekick at a time) that is exclusive for solo playing. If you joined a group fight, the extra 1-2 solo-system sidekicks will be automatically kicked out leaving you with only 1 regular sidekick.

I know this is a longshot, but who knows... Sidekick in itself was a longshot after all.

2 0
Score : 100

or they should release 1 on 1 match kolo

0 0
Score : 239

It would be nice if this sidekick can be obtained by achivements or a hard quest. I wounder if the ball changes shape when she moves.

0 0
Score : 2

like ecry sidekick

0 0
Score : 7662
Barbinhas|2014-02-04 12:22:14
It would be nice if this sidekick can be obtained by achivements or a hard quest.

As already said at least three times in this topic, the Krosmoglob will be obtained by completing a quest chain. Since it was mentioned that the quest starts at the end of a level 160 dungeon, it's probably pretty hard.

mneborisubica|2014-02-04 14:38:57
like ecry sidekick

... like a what, now?
0 0
Respond to this thread