FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why im always recalling to my statue.

By Barbinhas - SUBSCRIBER - February 04, 2014, 13:03:27

Whenever i use a recall potion, i always end at my statue. This only happen when i relog.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 1047

Where do you end up if you do not relog? You mean you save a zaap and are teleported to this zaap while the session is running, but after you log out and log in again your save point (zaap) is lost and you are taken to your statue instead?

0 0
Score : 7686

Also, note that if you visit Incarnam, your save point is automatically set at your class statue when you leave and return in Astrub, and you'll have to go re-save at your preferred "home" Zaap.

If that's not what you're doing, then something weird is definitely going on. (But let's get the non-weird possibilities out of the way first, neh?)

0 0
Score : 241

While im in session, it dosent happen. I save the zaap, recall and im at the zaap. I log out and use a recall and im at the statue.

0 0
Score : 1047

Well, then that's a weird thing. Normally this should not happen, and I doubt it has something to do with your computer system, because certainly the save points are managed by the game server. Does the same thing happen if you do not really log out but only switch characters?

However, I have no idea why this happens, and I've never seen this happen to anyone before (unless they have been in Incarnam or their subscription running out, of course).

0 0

Never tried switching characters. I'm currently p2p.

0 0
Score : 27367

If you log out in a p2p area and you are f2p you are teleported back to the class statue I think.

0 0

the thing is i'm p2p.

0 0
Score : 27367

Have you tried clearing your in-game cache, clearing the appdata folder and all the other little workarounds which can usually fix minor bugs?

0 0

Ill try then and update the post.

0 0
Respond to this thread