FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

member join date not right on accounts

By ZeusOTC February 08, 2014, 04:10:19

this account was made in 07 or 08 same with my alt account and it says 2012. I played 1.29 so this is impossible. Any reason for this?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 56

this is the account in question... why would it say 2012?

edit.. if you check my profile info it even says last updated before my member join date

Last updated on 2012-02-29 

0 0
Score : 27382

If you go to your profile page, click here, it has this date: Member Since : 2008-07-26. There is speculation that the date you see on the forums is actually when you first used the forums, and you can't find the date the account itself was created, but this has never been confirmed to my knowledge.

That being said... does it really matter? You don't get anything for having an older date on the account.

0 0
Score : 56
Revil-Nunor|2014-02-08 04:53:34
If you go to your profile page, click here, it has this date: Member Since : 2008-07-26. There is speculation that the date you see on the forums is actually when you first used the forums, and you can't find the date the account itself was created, but this has never been confirmed to my knowledge.

That being said... does it really matter? You don't get anything for having an older date on the account.

Actually if I've been paying for a game for years, it does matter, to me and only me. Regardless of what anyone else thinks or sees on my profile. Thanks for your post, that makes perfect sense though and was helpful.
0 0
Respond to this thread