FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS 2014 Roadmap

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - February 17, 2014, 12:16:57
Announcements

The 2014 Roadmap for DOFUS is finally online! Discover what's waiting for you each month of the year: the overall theme,  surprises, new content... and more? Don't wait another moment, check the Roadmap right now

Yes, we know... January is already over and February is well on its way, but better late than never, right?

Yeah, right... The main issue that delayed us is that the 2014 schedule is packed, and deciding what we were gonna tell you now and what we would keep a secret to astound you in the moment throughout the year meant heavy discussions and careful choices.

But here we are! It's brand new, complete and online: discover the 2014 DOFUS Roadmap!

Speaking of surprises and secrets... Have any of you guessed this year's theme?

Note from Izmar: Just a quick reminder -  like last year, we have not added things like class balancing or interface changes or other large planned features to the calendar but this does not mean that they have been forgotten or will not happen. The calendar exists to provide a broad, general overview of 2014 but it is not exhaustive. For example, the inter-server Kolossium is still planned for this year, but we're still encountering technical difficulties that make it difficult for us to give a firm date. We will discuss this is greater detail on the devblog.

First Ankama intervention
7Benj|2014-03-18 13:06:48
Feca and Xelor changes when?

There is no transparency on this at all.
It could be 1 week or 2 years from now.

Atleast tell us when we can expect it.

Official dates for these changes have not been set at this time. We will let you know as soon as it's finalized. =)
See message in context
Reactions 158
Score : -209

I just hope we get the eliatrop class in December.

0 0
Score : 13421

Crimson Dofus becomes quest obtainable in June. Here we go!

0 0
Score : 1509
Gunnerwolfang|2014-02-17 12:18:31
The description really makes them sound like Eliatropes aside from the Osmadas Whip part... Although it could be something like summoning portals..

Either way I really hope they're Eliatropes too.
0 0
Score : 13

Can't wait for December *^*

0 0
Score : 4705

Nice!!!

0 0
Score : 329

I'm not sure if I'm just seeing references to Eliatropes thrown around, or do I just want to see them so badly.

Regardless, I welcome our Eliatrope overlords in december (please ankama, please)

1 0
Score : 1744

Wakfu already stated multiple times that the eliatropes can never exist in the wakfu game because the first eliatrope comes after the time the game takes place. So no, in decemer there will definetly not come an eliatrope class. They are probably referencing to the lost voyager inside of kanigrula's dungeon, I think a lot of updates will revolve around whatever she is a part of.

0 0
Score : 4070

Stritches? In DOFUS? Looks similar to the Wakfu ones, lovely! :3

0 0
Score : 2508

Finally ! biggrin

0 0
Score : 2417

finally indeed smile

0 0
Score : 19

I'm so excited for the Xelor update..

Hope they won't screw the int base c:

0 0
Score : 1309

T.T...I hoped to see xelor update somewhere. I saw something about xelors but i bet it's not an update about them but more a new area.
Ah well, crimson dofus quest will be nice smile i'd like to get that

0 0
Score : 203

Hope that this year is going to be more interestng.

1 0
Score : 2116
tweekeer|2014-02-17 13:04:48
Wakfu already stated multiple times that the eliatropes can never exist in the wakfu game because the first eliatrope comes after the time the game takes place. So no, in decemer there will definetly not come an eliatrope class.
This...

Seriously, I love the idea of Eliatropes in game as much as the next person, but lets be real here. Ankama isn't going to tear apart 5+ years worth of cannon for that. The story of the Eliatropes is pretty much set in stone. The closest you'll get to one in the Dofus universe is N (The Exiled?)

0 0
Score : 7685
Tropical-Ace|2014-02-17 13:39:41
Wakfu already stated multiple times that the eliatropes can never exist in the wakfu game because the first eliatrope comes after the time the game takes place. So no, in decemer there will definetly not come an eliatrope class.
This...

Seriously, I love the idea of Eliatropes in game as much as the next person, but lets be real here. Ankama isn't going to tear apart 5+ years worth of cannon for that. The story of the Eliatropes is pretty much set in stone. The closest you'll get to one in the Dofus universe is N (The Exiled?)

And even N is no longer part of Dofus lore. N's name was changed to the Exile (and his outfit and hair changed from shades of blue and white to red, yellow, and black) in 2.16, and then sometime after that but before 2.17 (before the end of November, in fact) the character was entirely changed into a new one called Grohlum, who has the same stats, spells, and battle strategy as N did, but looks completely different and has a different backstory (he's the leader of the Sakai Goblins, searching for coal and "precious" minerals to mine for Count Harebourg), so there's no Eliatropes in the game at all anymore.

And even N was a weird one-off case of time travel, as I recall. You can explain one misplaced Eliatrope that way, but not a whole race of them.
0 0
Score : 48

hmm cool :/

0 0
Score : 920
kludd|2014-02-17 12:40:59
Gunnerwolfang|2014-02-17 12:18:31
The description really makes them sound like Eliatropes aside from the Osmadas Whip part... Although it could be something like summoning portals..

Either way I really hope they're Eliatropes too.
Wakfu already stated multiple times that the eliatropes can never exist in the wakfu game because the first eliatrope comes after the time the game takes place. So no, in decemer there will definetly not come an eliatrope class. They are probably referencing to the lost voyager inside of kanigrula's dungeon, I think a lot of updates will revolve around whatever she is a part of.
I agree Tweekeer, it's most likely to be a new people, (I don't know if a new class player or new NPCs with quests).
If anyone want to read what the Lost Voyager said at the end of the quest, watch this pictures.

Magma-Moon|2014-02-17 13:09:00
Stritches? In DOFUS? Looks similar to the Wakfu ones, lovely! :3

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Seems to bring a new changeable color ability petmount.
0 0
Score : 2031

So no planned changes in relation to dofus' graphics and scenery? I'm kind of getting tired of tactical mode. Ah well, hopefully it's one of the secret changes being planned.

1 0
Score : 7685

From the looks of it, these are all just the new big content dumps that the game is going to get, not changes to existing things like graphics or classes. (I use the word "just" loosely here; these sound very interesting, if mysterious)

0 0
Respond to this thread