By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

worth levelling dopple?

By superbroer - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 17, 2014, 16:46:39

hello,

I will be hitting 200 today. And im just wondering, is it worth it wasting 15 spell points on sram dopple? if so, why ?

p.s. if needed i am a full agility sram

thanks in advancebiggrin

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 3952

Well if you have the spell points to spare sure, otherwises hes not that good. I mean sure in kolo he can do a lot of damage by the end of the game or cost the other team far more then 6ap to kill it, but in pvm they just suck. If you have the points yes, if you mainly do kolo, yes, otherwise no, not worth it.

0 0
Score : 2410
greekg|2014-02-17 16:57:13
Well if you have the spell points to spare sure, otherwises hes not that good. I mean sure in kolo he can do a lot of damage by the end of the game or cost the other team far more then 6ap to kill it, but in pvm they just suck. If you have the points yes, if you mainly do kolo, yes, otherwise no, not worth it.
thanks for you quick reply smile

i've made my mind up thanks to your reply
0 0
Score : 3952
superbroer|2014-02-17 17:06:09
greekg|2014-02-17 16:57:13
thanks for you quick reply smile

i've made my mind up thanks to your reply
No problem man! smile 
0 0
Score : 1172

Well done Tyde!!! Lvl 200- congrats :-)

0 0
brrrrritt|2014-02-18 08:54:48
Well done Tyde!!! Lvl 200- congrats :-)
thanks! you're still 199 I see, goodluck with hitting 200. Sooner or later you will hha tongue 
0 0
Score : 1172

More later than sooner I think ;-P

You beat Len too!

0 0
Score : 6154

other than the eca dopple which is actually really good, they are never worth levelling. ankama messed the dopples up big time. people only level it if they happen to have spare points.

gratz on 200.

0 0
clarkymark|2014-02-19 13:50:27
other than the eca dopple which is actually really good, they are never worth levelling. ankama messed the dopples up big time. people only level it if they happen to have spare points.

gratz on 200.
thanks. I decided to level the dopple to level 6 due to having spare points and also it being quite handy, People don't tend killing the dopple as soon as i have summoned it. Therefore i have leveled it to 6.

It by the way also hits 3x 100 and im quite pleased with that smile 
0 0
Score : 27362
This isn't so. When they revamped the dopples they made all of them fairly useful if you level them.

The days of a couple dopples (Panda and Ecaflip and Osamodas come to mind) being head and shoulders above the rest are over, as are the days of some dopples sucking canal water.
0 0
Revil-Nunor|2014-02-19 17:38:10
This isn't so. When they revamped the dopples they made all of them fairly useful if you level them.

The days of a couple dopples (Panda and Ecaflip and Osamodas come to mind) being head and shoulders above the rest are over, as are the days of some dopples sucking canal water.
matter of opinion. apart from eca i think they all suck. some worse than others.

i only leveled mine because I had a ton of spare points.
0 0
Score : 9382

They're incredibly stupid and will try their best to get killed as fast as possible. This makes them worthless against monsters that dish out a lot of damage. If you're fighting low level monsters however, they're quite useful as those 6 AP pay off quickly, especially in fights where monsters greatly resist the elements(s) your character attacks with (such as Kwakwa, Tynril, etc.), or generally in tedious fight that you know will take at least 5 turns without any big damage coming from the enemy.

There are many better spells to level, but if your character was eating a ton of diamonds, it might easily be the best spell to boost.

0 0
Score : 335

I've noticed that dopples can be quite useful, if it's PvP or even PvE. The Xelor dopple can cast Hourglass, Eniripsa casts Stimulating(IIRC), Ecaflip casts Roulette, and there are some more, I'm sure. They also make for a useful distraction with their decent 750 HP and resists.

0 0
GummYbearPowerUp|2014-02-20 11:54:35
I've noticed that dopples can be quite useful, if it's PvP or even PvE. The Xelor dopple can cast Hourglass, Eniripsa casts Stimulating(IIRC), Ecaflip casts Roulette, and there are some more, I'm sure. They also make for a useful distraction with their decent 750 HP and resists.
9/10 times xels sandglass doesn't work. its extremely low damage and extremely low chance of an ap rape. eni is pretty pointless as the chances are that the caster would have already used their stim meaning dopples would do nothing (unless its changed and it stacks?)

eca dopple as I said is awesome. an extra roulette and 1 buff from the eca and its dopple does pretty awesome damage.
0 0
clarkymark|2014-02-21 00:40:06
GummYbearPowerUp|2014-02-20 11:54:35
9/10 times xels sandglass doesn't work. its extremely low damage and extremely low chance of an ap rape. eni is pretty pointless as the chances are that the caster would have already used their stim meaning dopples would do nothing (unless its changed and it stacks?)

eca dopple as I said is awesome. an extra roulette and 1 buff from the eca and its dopple does pretty awesome damage.
I have to agree with the fact the eca dopple being so good
0 0
Respond to this thread