FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dreggon Peninsula Quests/Questline?

By Magma-Moon March 09, 2014, 21:18:10

Hi there! I have a question to ask: Is there any Dreggon quests or questline, and if so, where are they or where does it start?
Thanks!

-Firlow-

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4365

I'm not really aware of any quest lines about the dreggon peninsula, I do know that it is part of the emerald dofus quest line tho. And although they are not involved in any quests that I know of, the npcs do give a lot of background info about the place.

0 0
Score : 6372
BluSkies|2014-03-10 14:47:14
I'm not really aware of any quest lines about the dreggon peninsula, I do know that it is part of the emerald dofus quest line tho. And although they are not involved in any quests that I know of, the npcs do give a lot of background info about the place.
Indeed!

But later with vulbis!!
0 0
Score : 4056

What level is the Emerald Dofus questline? I've been itching to do it...

0 0
Score : 4365

To start off you need to do the Pandala quests and then talk to the lenald at the entrance to feudala and do his quests first. After finishing the quests talk to him again to start on the emerald quest line. I'm not sure if there is a minimum level requirement you can always just try and see if he'll give you the quest.

0 0
Score : 4056
BluSkies|2014-03-10 16:33:45
To start off you need to do the Pandala quests and then talk to the lenald at the entrance to feudala and do his quests first. After finishing the quests talk to him again to start on the emerald quest line. I'm not sure if there is a minimum level requirement you can always just try and see if he'll give you the quest.
Great, since I'm on the final Lenald quest. wink 
0 0
Respond to this thread