FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Livitinems are getting away!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - March 12, 2014, 17:30:00
Announcements

Subscription plans are getting simpler and many subscription gifts will go into the Great Emporium. Starting today, Livitinems will pave the way and are coming to the Great Emporium. The perfect occasion for you to discover the living item that evolves when it's fed!

Following a poll, subscription formulas will become simpler as soon as Wednesday, March 12:

1 month: Alyverol Belt, Snickermite, Ghast, Gobtubby
3 month: Croum, Bulbutting, Alyverol Boots, El Scarador
6 month: Alyverol Cape, Snailmate, Minimino, Treechster, Lumino
1 year: Alyverol Hat, Toucantankerous, Dragoone, Minifoux, Shadow

You'll notice that entire families have been preserved: the Alyverol, the color-changing pets, the basic "soul eaters" and the basic need-to-be-fed pets. The sidekicks Lumino and Shadow will also keep their spot in the 6 months and 1 year subscription plans.

All other subscription gifts will be gradually added to the Great Emporium, starting with Livitinems, as of today. But, er... what are those anyway?

Livitinems graft themselves on your capes, your hats, your rings, and your amulets to modify their looks.
They have twenty different metamorphosis! In order to teach it new transformations, feed it!
They can talk and react to what happens around you.
They are available in the Great Emporium, they can however be bought or traded with other players.
Find in the Great Emporium, right now:

Livitinem Cape : 4000 OG    Livitinem Hat : 6000 OG  Livitinem Ring: 600 OG Livitinem Amulet: 600 OG

Go to the Great Emporium

Reactions 16
Score : 17

no freaking way

0 0
Score : 140

GG

0 0
Score : 5268

So the price of a lvl 1 livi hat in the Great emporium livi is the price of a lvl 20 in the markets.

0 0
Score : 48

Where are the parasymbics?

0 0
Score : 398

what do you guys mean by "Livitnems are getting away"? ohmy

0 0
Score : 272
SyncFreak|2014-03-12 18:25:09
" Getting away" from the subscription section probably.
0 0
Score : 1427
Sackrace|2014-03-12 17:59:35
So the price of a lvl 1 livi hat in the Great emporium livi is the price of a lvl 20 in the markets.
Unfortunately, this will not lower the price but at least you don't have to buy 1 yr to get the hat. Markets still same priceish so a smart player would just use kamas to buy the livi
0 0
Susanneo|2014-03-12 18:30:00
SyncFreak|2014-03-12 18:25:09
" Getting away" from the subscription section probably.

Exactly, actually.
Score : 19

I can´t believe it. biggrin 

0 0
Score : 3

Finally

0 0
Score : 2

Haha still op af!

0 0
Score : 1506

Nice I guess, but the price is still pretty expensive.

0 0
Score : 5

Such not awesome prices....

0 0
Score : -11

why would i pay with orgrines if i could sell them, buy the SAME livi hat and cape and still have kamas left over

0 -1
Score : 182
ty2|2014-03-13 14:29:29
why would i pay with orgrines if i could sell them, buy the SAME livi hat and cape and still have kamas left over
because not all people are in it for the kamas, or use it for pvp. some people are simply buying it for what it appears to be...pretty living items that cover up your ugliness.

then again does not mean on your server the market is full of living items it is the same on another server. and the markets wont always have a supply of livitinems unless players who use ogrine to buy them supply the market since now they are no longer obtainable via subscription gifts.

some times its cheaper to buy with ogrine since linked ogrine work on emporium too. ogrine exchange value rise and falls, so if you brought ogrine weeks ago it might be cheaper to use them instead of buying ogrine now with kamas for example if the price of ogrine in exchange is higher than weeks ago.
0 0
Score : -10

Is it just me or do you guys just think this is just another marketing scheme to keep ogrine prices up? I feel like every week after ogrine prices start declining, they add some sort of deal that makes us want to buy ogrines. It seems to have started back when they released mimisymbics. After adding mimis, orgine prices jumped, then Ankama realized the power of the deals. After that, ogrine prices were always pushed up by some sort of deal.
I don't dislike ankama for doing this, because I understand that higher ogrine prices = more reasons to buy ogrines with real money. However, I just hate the fact that they sometimes use excuses like " Subscription plans are getting simpler". That's just silly. Sure less choices is simple in a sense where you have less choices, but who said we have difficult deciding a gift? If that's the logic you guys want to go by, then let's just make dofus simpler, let's reduce the number of spells and classes to 1 (sarcasm).

0 -1
Respond to this thread