FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Enu Mix n Match Sets?

By dimitrov July 27, 2006, 23:07:16

Ok, if you saw my post about the dmg vs (+) %dmg you also saw that I asked about the prespic set. I bought a set (well finished buying one) and I am very pleased.

My question now is what are some Mix/Match items I can get for lvl 40 to 45. I am considering ofcourse an Ice Kwak Set but seeing that I dont have that type of cash, I was looking for some imput on some nice items that combine would pump out some good Dmg. Further more some suggestions on what +AP gear is out there for lvl 40-45 enu.

Any input would be great thanks!

Oh, im also pairing up my robber set with my prespic so scratch that from any suggestions tongue.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2203

I wouldn't bother with Ice Kwak set, It's not really woth it. I would recommend stick with Prespic set until you can equip 2 good +AP items like Ares, Gelano or some AP ammy. You can wear Prespic set now, and equip free slots with Ice Kwak set (these are cheap) or more +damages items like Ringtree, Robber parts or Moskito Ambamulet.

0 0
Score : 388

If you're looking for a decent all-around set with some +ap at that range, Ice Kwak + kam and a Ringtree is probably the best option. Arguably too expensive, however and you'll suffer in terms of coin damage without the +damages.

If you're looking just to deal out damage and survive, then +damages with prespic and robber gear is a really good bet. You'll be low on chance and prospecting, however, so no really big crits on coins.

Mix and match stuff is always fun. I spent a lot of time at that level with a prespic set for some consistent damage and then a mishmash of chance and prospecting stuff. I think my most typical gear was something like...

Prespic Lining, Cloak, Ring and Belt.
Ice Bwak and Ice Kwak Ring
Dark Miner Amulet, Golden Rhiozome and Iop Crushers (to meet the strength requirement or any other 10 strength boots you happen to have available).

Alternately, for a reasonably cheap but slightly odd 8 AP set, you could go with...

Kam Assutra, Bow in Treechnid Root, Iop Crushers (for str and agi requirements)
Prespic Lining, Cloak, Ring and Belt.
Ice Bwak and Ice Kwak Ring

Mostly pretty cheap, 8 AP, good damages and nice wisdom but extremely low life. Fortunately, the reflection helps (while in groups at least) as you get targetted a lot less frequently and hiding behind your shovel is always beneficial. It's arguably a mooching set - since you'll die so very very quickly - but you can do some good damage before you go out. Just don't wear it against something with global or area effect attacks (ouginaks, for example).

(Also note that the two example sets listed only differ by 2 items. You can carry both around and swap the weapon and amulet as you see fit, for different fights. Enus thrive on flexibility, in my opinion, so why not be flexible in your gear as well?)

0 0
Score : 1287

If i need a mix'n'match set, i usually search all the items on the comms site, i managed to get a nice custom set for a lv 51 that (if all max) would end up in me having about 500 health and 300 str.. pretty sweet.. although it may have slightly included a little bit of 2 max soft treerings and a max wa wabbit staff...

If you search long enough you can get exactly the items you always dreamed of having. After scrapping the soft treerings, i decided to either get a bouze le clercs or royal gob and a kitsou ring in 4 more lvs...

Anyway my point is that if you know how to look, you can get sweet custom sets...

0 0
Respond to this thread