By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Divine Dimensions

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - March 24, 2014, 18:15:00
Reactions 47
Score : 16510
Izmar|2014-03-24 19:18:43
PyroDub|2014-03-24 19:10:54
The "one long fight with waves of monsters" idea sounds really awesome smile

One question though, will the next wave spawn after a certain number of turns, or when the last wave is beaten?

for example, if you rush a wave really quickly, could you get a few turns to heal up? etc.

Anyway, keep up the great work biggrin

No. In fact, a new monster can appear during your turn if you kill the last one of its wave!
It's about time you guys did this in Dofus~!

It was fun in Wakfu, oh so very fun. I was quite sad to see it wasn't in Dofus, but now you have suprised us all with this amazingness.
0 0
Score : 45

we intend to continue in this direction while experimenting with new concepts... yep this means many frustrated hour and unwinnable fights til some pull there head out of the "dark hole". this has been proven time and again over the course of many updates. As far as it used to be harder , duh when half your team gets disconnected and you have stupid maze rooms its gonna be harder. Not much content for he single player nope just full teams.

0 0
Score : 310

Perfect!! Harvestable resources where bots can't get!! Looking forward to more Dimensions :-D

0 0
Score : 529

Proud of yah Ankama :3

Keep it up!

0 0
Score : 2

Very good idea lookking forward to the new update

nicely done!

0 0
Score : 917

We're gonna hate the Erosion xD
We need more Masqueraiders and less Iops!

0 0

not bad

0 0
Score : 4056
CoolRay|2014-03-25 02:32:36
Izmar|2014-03-24 19:18:43
PyroDub|2014-03-24 19:10:54
The "one long fight with waves of monsters" idea sounds really awesome smile

One question though, will the next wave spawn after a certain number of turns, or when the last wave is beaten?

for example, if you rush a wave really quickly, could you get a few turns to heal up? etc.

Anyway, keep up the great work biggrin

No. In fact, a new monster can appear during your turn if you kill the last one of its wave!
It's about time you guys did this in Dofus~!

It was fun in Wakfu, oh so very fun. I was quite sad to see it wasn't in Dofus, but now you have suprised us all with this amazingness.
It... really wasn't that fun, to be honest. I thought it was fun but only when it wasn't a pain to learn a whole new set of spells in less the a minute, and the only time that didn't happen was the Clan dungeons. Just don't do THAT last bit. Then I won't slap this portal in the face.
0 0

why not department server ??

why not department server ???

0 0

man i wanna play this is takeing long man

0 0
Score : 882

Considering you're giving us plenty of information about this update, I presume that the beta will be out sooner or later? (Sooner will be much better than later csmile

0 0
Score : 1740
AlphaUnit|2014-03-25 10:10:28
Considering you're giving us plenty of information about this update, I presume that the beta will be out sooner or later? (Sooner will be much better than later csmile
izmar said on imps that the beta won't be out today, but probably somewhere later this week.
0 0
Score : 4270

This sounds interesting :O

0 0
Score : 7662
calvinhaynes|2014-03-25 05:55:25
we intend to continue in this direction while experimenting with new concepts... yep this means many frustrated hour and unwinnable fights til some pull there head out of the "dark hole". this has been proven time and again over the course of many updates. As far as it used to be harder , duh when half your team gets disconnected and you have stupid maze rooms its gonna be harder. Not much content for he single player nope just full teams.

That hasn't been true for a long time. Dungeons scale, so you don't need a full team, just four players. And since the sidekick system was introduced, you only need two players + two sidekicks.

Granted, that's still not "single player", but it's about as close as you can get without actually being single-player.
0 0
Score : 3

When the update comes?

0 0
benciads|2014-03-25 15:59:55
When the update comes?

2.19 will be released in April. If all goes well, the beta will be out this week, but it could be bumped to next week.
Score : 486

I'm not sold on it. I rather see class fixes than rage material. People are excited by this laugh lets see how long until they start complaining.

1 0
Score : 917

I don't think the Dimensional Voyagers are linked to Canon Club, but I hope see at least a little reference of them :S

0 0
Score : -8

I smell april fool...

0 -1
Score : 27362
old-man-in-shorts|2014-03-26 03:22:51
I smell april fool...
I don't know April Fools works in your country, but in most places the jokes only take place during that one day. They don't start before or after that date, and since we are still well ahead of the first it is safe to say it isn't a joke.
0 0
Respond to this thread