By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Divine Dimensions

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - March 24, 2014, 18:15:00
Reactions 47
Score : 25828
Revil-Nunor|2014-03-26 03:29:09
old-man-in-shorts|2014-03-26 03:22:51
I smell april fool...
I don't know April Fools works in your country, but in most places the jokes only take place during that one day. They don't start before or after that date, and since we are still well ahead of the first it is safe to say it isn't a joke.
Was there even an april fools joke last year?
0 0
Score : 27362
Gunnerwolfang|2014-03-26 04:03:18
I smell april fool...
I don't know April Fools works in your country, but in most places the jokes only take place during that one day. They don't start before or after that date, and since we are still well ahead of the first it is safe to say it isn't a joke.
Couldn't tell you, it isn't something I pay much attention to. I don't think anyone will ever remember me as having a very developed sense of humor or for appreciating days like April Fools.

I remember there was a thing about Dofus babies one year, and a thing about perceptor classes one year. Past that... bupkiss.
0 0
Score : 4364

I can't even remember there being one last year the only april fools jokes i can think of are the baby showers and having percs as a class but that was 2012 and 2011 I think. I do hope they post something this year tho, I love those things :')

Edit: Revil edited his post and stole my thunder u.u;

0 0
Score : 1424

No drops unless you beat all five mobs? :-(

0 0
Score : 2

This is great news!

0 0
Score : 529
Revil-Nunor|2014-03-26 04:30:41
I smell april fool...
Couldn't tell you, it isn't something I pay much attention to. I don't think anyone will ever remember me as having a very developed sense of humor or for appreciating days like April Fools.

I remember there was a thing about Dofus babies one year, and a thing about perceptor classes one year. Past that... bupkiss.
i think you remembered most of them actually XD.... i think last year(at least in my community) they proposed a new class that had a name that referenced trolls.... their specialty was supposed to be that they could choose to be any class when they got to lvl 100 or something among those lines... LOL....
0 0
Score : 25828
nomportant|2014-03-31 08:49:46
Revil-Nunor|2014-03-26 04:30:41
I smell april fool...

i think you remembered most of them actually XD.... i think last year(at least in my community) they proposed a new class that had a name that referenced trolls.... their specialty was supposed to be that they could choose to be any class when they got to lvl 100 or something among those lines... LOL....
Oh your community tried a local AF joke last year? What community was that anyway... It is always a laugh to see players actually believing them and joining the forum to convince everyone that it is for real. tongue 
0 0
Score : -9

Please remove that stupid " bonus" thing. Since dungeon is hard to do bonuses make it x2 harder.

0 -1
Respond to this thread