FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Just wondering if this is normall.

By the-nler - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 05, 2014, 01:50:27

Well ok so, bassicly i am at about 550 tries on exo maging a Missiz freez ring to get MP or AP on it. (371 mp tries, Rest is AP runes, not sure how many, about 150-200).

I see people having 30-40 tries on regular exo,s every single time, and so did I before, where i would have about 12 tries if i was very lucky, and 50-60 if I wasn't.

Could I be bugged?Some feedback would be apeciated (Yes my english is not the best).

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 17044

You have bad luck. Just keep trying

0 0
Score : 2380

It's all luck based, I've seen people try 1000's of times before, and some people do it 1st time.

0 0
Score : 525

i am not an expert at all in this sort of thing but.....

have you been trying it on the same ring? for what i understand, the more critical fails the item has, the more unlikely it is going to be for the AP or MP rune to get in.

I've seen people who know about this stop trying to mage an item after a certain amount of tries and start trying in another because of that.

0 0
Score : 2380
nomportant|2014-04-05 05:35:10

have you been trying it on the same ring? for what i understand, the more critical fails the item has, the more unlikely it is going to be for the AP or MP rune to get in.

I've seen people who know about this stop trying to mage an item after a certain amount of tries and start trying in another because of that.
Can't say I've ever found this to be true in my experience.
0 0
Score : 1601
nomportant|2014-04-05 05:35:10

Your last sentence will more likely be down to frustration than anything else. I think any belief in that is most likely superstition as I have never heard of anything remotely official relating to that.
0 0
Score : 491

False believe or not, I changed my ring all the time, cause I find indeed that freshly crafted items mage alot better.

0 0
Score : 2600

It's just superstition based on a relatively small number of results. Newly crafted items can mage better in the sense that they start out with average stats, and thus are a little easier to improve compared to an item with nearly max stats, but this doesn't influence the odds of an exo-mage like AP or MP. What does help is a horde of runes and a bit of luck .tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread