FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Solid gold content in 2.19

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 11, 2014, 19:00:00
Announcements

Wealth, gold, and big drooly monsters, those of you who have tested the beta have already been to Enurado and glimpsed these wonders. But now, we have a DOFUS Time video to show the rest of you what's to come on April 15!

And here's a list of what you can expect, just in case your video player is giving you grief...

• Enurado contains three new dungeons, a new series of quests, combat modifiers, and a new combat system using waves of monsters.
  • Treasure Hunting, a new DOFUS challenge that allows players of all levels to search for treasures hidden around the World of Twelve. Bring your wits as well as your shovel!
  • New Dimensional Traveler quests
  • A new moveable, transparent mini-map for easier world navigation
  • Numerous interface improvements: inventory optimization, improved transitions between zones, damage previews, and more.

We'll see you on April 15 for Update 2.19: Enurado's Treasures!

Reactions 24
Score : 4

Nice ^^

0 0
Score : 39

very nice

0 0
Score : 917

The spanish version brought your voice, Izmar xD 'subbed' in spanish. Many people liked it.

My new nemesis: That treasure >smile 

1 0
Score : 4058

Izmar, your voice was really echo-ey for me. Not sure if it was just me or what, but it added effect so it was good. CANNOT WAIT FOR UPDATE. MUCH UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.

0 0
Score : 7

I cannot wait! Me and my Enu friend are gonna DESTROY ALL THE MOBS HERE!

0 0
Score : 205

You guys stay away from my treasures!!

0 0
Score : 1648

SNOOFLES. YES.

0 0
Score : 4414

Nice! :3

0 0
Score : 72

Wooow. I'm really excited. The wave idea will add a new fun aspect.

0 0
Score : -24

Nice !

0 0
Score : 25861

What are the new pets and emotes?

0 0
Score : 1714

Woo!laugh I'm excited for a new area to explore.

0 0
Score : 2

this will be nice biggrin

0 0
Score : 231

I love izmar

Izmar do you want to go to prom with me? smile

1 0
Score : 17

boy havent played for some time but im getting my hopes up... since dofus keeps players happy .. playing this game would be more exciting and more on the thrill edge of surviving and not on the pawning now. still finishing dungeons would be a great reward for someone like me... i think ima play more often smile

0 0
Score : 1648
Gunnerwolfang|2014-04-12 14:13:06
What are the new pets and emotes?
Unless they plan on changing the names, The blue snail life creature is called a Snoofle, and the mole like fella is a Deheller. There both pets/monsters from Wakfu. ^^'

Also the bigger mole petsmount is an adult Drheller, i have no idea if the stats will reflect that though.

I think it would be a safe assumption the small drheller pet will give MP and Crit hit damage, i dont see them repeating the same bonus on a pet and petsmount but slightly scaled...
0 0
Score : 10

What a very nice idea!

I'm looking forward to it, Dofus usually has really nice updates.

Really do hope they will make a Kolossium 2v2 and 1v1 kindof update so that the PvP
Brak-Bonta thing gets spiced up again.

Nice update nontheless.

0 0
NELSON-MAGNO|2014-04-11 20:44:49
The spanish version brought your voice, Izmar xD 'subbed' in spanish. Many people liked it.

My new nemesis: That treasure >smile

Hahah! Thanks! XD

Magma-Moon|2014-04-11 20:48:11
Izmar, your voice was really echo-ey for me. Not sure if it was just me or what, but it added effect so it was good. CANNOT WAIT FOR UPDATE. MUCH UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.

Yeah, the recording was done in a different room this time, there was a lot of echo! You've got keen ears. wink

owxz-bone|2014-04-13 00:16:03
I love izmar

Izmar do you want to go to prom with me? smile

Sure! First I'll...

Then you'll...

Then we'll...

Then they'll...

Then I'll...

Wait, maybe this isn't such a good idea...
Score : -9

i wish feca would get buff..

0 -1
Respond to this thread