FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Game News: ANKAMA MADE SOMETHING NOT IN THE WO12?! (Tactile Wars)

By Magma-Moon April 25, 2014, 22:39:40

So I assume this will be posted at some point in the near future, but as I feel it necessary to act as a link between forums, here is a forum post for Ankama's new OS game, Tactile Wars. In short, it is a Solo or Multiplayer where you lead a troop to ''colourize'' the other teams base. Or that's what I gathered from it. happy

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 27365
0 0
Score : 4367

they made a post already :3 Click here

Edit: Nvm ._. I was too slow

0 0
Score : 4057
BluSkies|2014-04-25 22:42:07
they made a post already :3 Click here

Edit: Nvm ._. I was too slow

Revil-Nunor|2014-04-25 22:41:38

Thanks, I do feel a bit stupid. It really shouldn't be in Off Topic Discussion though, it's important news. I'm nearly always on this forum and I didn't see it. I'm really annoyed at that. sad Heh, at least I got the entertainment of Ninja Posts. happy
0 0
Score : 27365

[Nerodos] addressed that.

I made that call because this game, even though being an Ankama Game and being presented at the Ankama Convention, has little to nothing to do with DOFUS or the Krosmoz.
0 0
Score : 4367

[Nerodos] talks a little bit about his reasoning behind putting it in off topic in that thread, and lol, guess I gotta learn to type faster :/

Revil-Nunor|2014-04-25 22:51:07
[Nerodos] addressed that.

I made that call because this game, even though being an Ankama Game and being presented at the Ankama Convention, has little to nothing to do with DOFUS or the Krosmoz.

Stop it....
0 0