FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Magical Orb: a new start!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - May 23, 2014, 17:15:00
Announcements
Reactions 163
Score : 1282

Sometimes the point of what someone is saying is more important then the language they use... that was the point of that post guess it went over a lot of people's heads.

0 0
Score : 7463

Yes, but the point could have been made without (to put it bluntly) sounding like a massive arse.

If you want to make a point, just say it clearly, don't hide it amongst all the other random stuff you say.

0 0
Score : 1692
xzaosllama3|2014-06-04 02:58:44
Yes, but the point could have been made without (to put it bluntly) sounding like a massive arse.

If you want to make a point, just say it clearly, don't hide it amongst all the other random stuff you say.
Nah brah. Sometimes you gotta be a massive arse to make a point clear. Still went over some heads though. The head it was aimed at in particular.

I mean, I even provided a clear translation right below it and everything.

Regarding the rule, I'm fairly sure leet speak is not allowed to make the forums more readable and professional then standard in-game communication, but in this case I had a good reason for it to help explain something.
0 0

Alright, I'll adress it:

Of course your point is more important than the way you write it. However, it comes across a lot better when correctly written.
And Gunnerwolfang was far from moderating. Maybe if his whole post was a reminder of the rules, but in this case it was only a foot-note. I can tolerate a foot-note.
Besides, he's right, he's far from immune.

Now, back to topic.

Respond to this thread