By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Veteran Rewards: your loyalty will not go unrewarded!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 28, 2014, 15:25:00
Reactions 116
Score : 168

Awwwww thats pretty awesome ;D

0 0
Score : 1190

cool 4 accounts x 6 years smile can't wait

0 0
Score : 1280

In 3 months I have paid what $15 to subscribe and few hundred in ogrines (most of it was spent on intangibles items)

If I were to do this for 5 years that's $300 to sub and $2000 in ogrines.

Lets compare 3 different people

Person A: Just paid the sub for 3 years and bought with kamas for 2 years. $180 estimated (could be more or less)

Person B (me in 5 years): Paid for 5 years sub and bought Ogrines throughout that ($2300)

Person C(me now): Bought sub for year or 2 (bought Ogrines maybe spent in the range of $500 total)

Person A&B are rewarded with Items of monetary value for being loyal customer. While Person C don't really get anything (unless you count rewards in 5 years something, which I don't)

I am NOT asking for people to agree with my point of view, I just want you to understand it. That is all. Have a good day!

0 0
Score : 25828
MarcuxJamie|2014-05-28 20:31:23
Lemme guess. For 6 years accumulated subscription on 4 accounts, you will probably get:

x8 Set 1
x4 Set 2
x4 Set 3
x4 Set 4
x4 Set 5
x4 Arachnee Petsmount
0 0
Score : 475

By September I should have just over 4 years sub time. smile

Too bad it is not time your account has been active or I would have 6 years. 

0 0
Score : 1858
Gunnerwolfang|2014-05-28 20:43:22
Lemme guess. For 6 years accumulated subscription on 4 accounts, you will probably get:

x8 Set 1
x4 Set 2
x4 Set 3
x4 Set 4
x4 Set 5
x4 Arachnee Petsmount
Think each set is 5 items o.o
it does say 5 items a year o:
0 0
Score : 25828
bananamonkey|2014-05-28 20:49:09
Gunnerwolfang|2014-05-28 20:43:22

x8 Set 1
x4 Set 2
x4 Set 3
x4 Set 4
x4 Set 5
x4 Arachnee Petsmount
Think each set is 5 items o.o
it does say 5 items a year o:
Yes. I think 1 set each year.
4 accounts x 6 years = 24 sets
8 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 24 sets

1 petsmount every 5 years.

I could be wrong, like I said ir was just a guess.
0 0
Score : 1858
Izmar|2014-05-28 16:57:26
cusuraphobe|2014-05-28 15:52:26
Lapsed subscription. It was told at the Ankama convention.

justapie|2014-05-28 15:28:39
Hypothetically, just because I'm curious (it does not matter at all), what would happen if someone created a new account and subbed it for five years?

Would they get the rewards immediately, or does only lapsed subscription count?

Yes, you only get credit for the amount of subscription that has lapsed at the time that the rewards are given.
Um quick question when is the due date? Like right now im subscribed but when do they stop counting for the reward september? Or right now is the date and any further time is put for next september?
And yeah you are probaly right gunner ^^.
0 0
Score : 914

This sounds like a really fun idea. The collector in me is looking forward to collecting some new pets and petsmounts. If only I'd discovered Dofus sooner :-D

1 0
Score : 156

oh i got some sweet stuff coming then 05 member here tremble before my might

0 0
Score : 247

I'm curious as to if these gifts are tokens or straight up the items. Also are they random, or is it 1 year = specific items, 2 years = specific items, etc.

1 0
Score : 1280

I'm subscribed for a year and during the course of that year I could probably earn enough Ogrines between now and then to sub another 3-5 years. Any futher purchase of Ogrines would be (in fact all have been) extra and more then likely wasted on stuff I don't need.

I have decided mostly due to this topic that I will not be making anymore purchases/donations to Dofus. I don't feel like Dofus is headed in the right direction. It's apparent from the terrible promotions, events, rewards and changes (changelog) that Dofus may suffer from a lack of competent leadership and Investing money more might be a mistake. This is my opinion from what I have witnessed. I am not trying to insult anyone, just giving my opinion on how I feel. Hope everyone has a great day!

0 -1
Score : 1713

Exciting biggrin

I am upset that they announced it so early! Now I must wait in anticipation for months. :wacko:

0 0
Score : 4271

This is really nice happy I can't wait!

That Bow Meow set!!! AWESOME!!! *____*

0 0
Score : 7

Awesome!!!cant wait i wish i get a living or para hat biggrin

0 0
Score : 242

Wow, this really pays up something i guess. Thanks Ankama!

0 0
Score : 6154

Heh. way to tempt me back into the game. May actually sub again (although even though i don't play anymore, this account is still subbed till september).

0 0
Score : 2

Oh good, my old account which had been played since 2007 ( subbed ) has been stolen and ankama didn't do anything to help me. so no rewards for my new account :L

0 0
Score : 6154
Gunnerwolfang|2014-05-28 18:02:25

There is a saying, "Quitters never win, and winners never quit".... Are you gonna be a winner or a quitter?
Thats a horrible saying.

I quit last december again (i did quit for a while about 6 months before 2.0 and came back about a year after its release) because I now have 2 children and new job. I don't have too much time for it anymore. And what spare time I do have I play other non online games which have come out. (bravely default, mario kart 7, mario 3d world, playing final fantasy x/x-2 HD and tomorrow mario kart 8 comes out... just to name a few) or i'm doing some housework.

so am I a loser?

lol I know your not being literate with the saying, i'm just pointing out its a bad saying in my case.
2 0
Score : 310

What an amazing idea! Looking forward to this system.

0 0
Respond to this thread