FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

NEW Teamspeak for Dofus!

By -Revoke - SUBSCRIBER - June 07, 2014, 03:23:41
WELCOME, AND HELLO!
[blockquote]Let's bring the community together again! have opened my teamspeak up for everyone who plays Dofus now! I have rooms for those that play League of Legends, TESO, GW2, and best of all - DOFUS! I also have separate rooms for each English speaking server! Everyone is invited to join and chat it up! Izmar you are, of course, invited as well. smile
Come and join teh fun! (Although no one is on but me atm T_T)[/blockquote]
HOW TO GET STARTED
  • download and install teamspeak
  • set up your microphone through the guided tutorial (push to talk recommended)
  • click CONNECTIONS at the top corner of TS
  • input 216.230.230.79:5210 for the server information
  • type your dofus Nickname
  • press CONNECT!

SERVER DETAILS -
[blockquote]216.230.230.79:5210[/blockquote]
YOU MAY ACTUALLY KNOW ME -
Original character was a sram named -Chakren from Rushu english beta. Was totes better than SOVIET and Wetfrombirth, but they never agreed.
Upon Rosal server open, I started as Revoke, changed name and gender to Queen Victoria - then changed name to Ciara on my 200 iop.
I also created Al-Capone, 200 sac.
I also created Orange-Piwi, 200 panda.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Pinned for great chatting. wink

Good initative, thanks very much! <3

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 3748

Hi Revoke, I need your assistance. I got this message.

Error 522

Connection timed out

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

The first thing i get when I go to the site 5x time lol. Not even get to the downloading part.

0 0
Score : 2278

Good initiative!

0 0

Nevermind, I got through and I'm in :O

0 0
Score : 1774

Get your fine butts in there, I'm lonely sad 

0 0
Score : 2278

No dark vlad section sad 

0 0
Score : 1774

Join solar and just hang around with us ^^ It's not like we're talking about anything specific

0 0
Score : 5255

I suppose i should give it a go later on today...

Just for you Bochi sleep 

0 0
Sackrace|2014-06-07 13:25:04

Just for you Bochi sleep
everyone to i hope. ^^
0 0
IAMONEOFAKIND|2014-06-07 14:12:34
Sackrace|2014-06-07 13:25:04

Just for you Bochi sleep
everyone to i hope. ^^
Of course!
0 0
Score : 1396

All of you should get it. Don't be too shy and come join in for the fun! Typing all the time can be very boring. You got nothing to loose, not like you have to show your face, just talk. Once you get it, try to come in every time you get the chance to, not only one time.

0 0

Yeah, it is so tough to get people to come back to talk over and over actively unfortunately :/

0 0

Pinned for great chatting. wink

Good initative, thanks very much! <3

Score : 221
IAMONEOFAKIND|2014-06-07 11:20:59
im from solar also but no one is on, you should tell me a time you're on so we can talk or anyone for that matter would be great
0 0
Fsalt|2014-06-17 06:07:55
IAMONEOFAKIND|2014-06-07 11:20:59
im from solar also but no one is on, you should tell me a time you're on so we can talk or anyone for that matter would be great
Yeah, need a lot more people on here. Been on it everyday. Are you going to be on tomorrow?
0 0
Score : 46

Is this thread still relevant/people still logging in?

0 0

I will log on while i play Dofus if i am able to talk. If not i wont log, but that being said, i am able to talk most of the time.

0 0
Score : 1224

I tried joining a day or two ago and I couldn't connect to the server. Going to try it again when I get home.

Well I've been logged on for the past 2 hours and I have yet to see any dofus server lobbies/rooms or whatever they're supposed to be called... groups??

0 0
Score : 2265

Dofus was removed from this TS and there is nobody on. Ever.

0 0

Yeah, no one goes there now because the Dofus channels were removed..

0 0