FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Sidekick?

By Rainez - SUBSCRIBER - July 30, 2014, 22:43:23

Hi,

Which would you say are the most op sidekicks? As in.. if you're fighting hard mobs they will help you the most?

Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 17052

Damage Dealing: Shadow and Toxine

Support: Kamus Rex and Lumino

Disabling: Spectral Scout

2 0
Score : 11357

Kamus Rex also does surprisingly high damage (particularly her Water attack, Voodrizzle), so she actually can be used as a damage-dealer that also heals, rather than as pure support.

I think she's my favorite of the current crop.

0 0
Score : 332

My vote for Krosmoglob. )

1 0
Score : 4519

What's the best sidekick depends on your character(s) and what you fight. When fighting hard mobs on my Foggernaut, I find Spectral Scout to be most helpful. This is because I can more or less cover damage and healing, but I lack MP drain abilities which the sidekick provides.

0 0
Score : 3910

I vote: My Conscience is the best sidekick to lead me to victory in battle. However what really helps me are my Rubber Sword, Abor'Ring, and Epeni's Belt. Afterall, the man with the shiniest buckle and longest belt is the most appealing, most desired among all others.

Ladies! Please! Take your turn at stroking my belt, if you do a good job I'll make you fly to heaven with my Rubber Sword.

And I'll add in my Abor'Ring to prolong my belt's longevity. wink 

Haha, seriously though I like Astrub Knight. It's Free, It's Versatile, It's Sexy. I've yet to try Toxine and Kamus Rex which I want to see if they are truly better than Shadow and Lumino when it comes to their respective Power and Heals.

1 -3
Score : 84

I would say the Astrub Knight is the best, good in most situations smile

0 0
Score : 6161

Depends on class and situation. Using a close combat class? Lumino or kamus rex. Both heal, and both deal decent damage (kamus dealing a LOT of damage on anything not water resistant). Using a frail ranged support class? Krosmoglob. That thing has so much damage, and almost all of it being AoE lifesteal, that it will only die if it is severely outnumbered by monsters that deal way too much damage for you to be soloing to begin with.

Honorable mentions are astrub knight, for being better than most sidekicks and being free. Not even shadow truly outdamages it, because most things resist neutral damage, while knight has something in every element. I don't like toxine and arqui-something very much, but likely because I don't have much practice with them. I know they can hit hard and heal well, but they're not easy to use.

0 0
Score : 6418

Astrub Knight has fabulous damage, but all of his spells have weird ranges so sometimes it's hard to hit things how you'd like. Kamus Rex is also generally amazing because it deals tons of damage, and most of those damage spells also have secondary healing effects. The healing glyph is also great.

0 0
Score : 69

No love for Krobax here? My vote goes for Krobax anyway, his pushback is always nice, has great mobility and with his pushabck can do decent damage. Also useful for map manipulation too.

0 0
Score : 2084

Kamus Rex is my fav! She's got heal/push/pull/dmg/poison... i just love her

0 0
Score : 3

anyone know if shadow or trank is good for an eniripas class??

0 0
Score : 104
Apocalyptic-Cataclysm|2015-09-18 23:43:35
No love for Krobax here? My vote goes for Krobax anyway, his pushback is always nice, has great mobility and with his pushabck can do decent damage. Also useful for map manipulation too.

Love him too. It's my favourite. Second Shadow for the neutral dmg. Then Lumino, also for neutral dmg and the heal and Krosmo for funsies.

Forgot to mention, that Trank is very useful when fighting the chest at the end of a treasure hunt. If you're struggling with it, cast protective bark on your character but don't attack with the sidekick. Just let him take all the dmg! ph34r
1 0
Score : 584

I think krobax is really nice. Dodge/Mp/Pushback dmg buff. Trap chain abilities. Teleport with push and of course powerful push dmg.
I actually have duo'd bosses just using krobax's trap chain, before I made my team. Very useful sidekick.

0 0
Score : -1301

My all time favorite is Kamus Rex. wub
It provides some damage and some healing. smile
Just perfect for me, since I don't like to have to use a lot of bread at end fight! rolleyes

2 -3
Score : -299

I think Lumino might give the best heals in the game if you have another class that can do pushback damage while attacking, like iops/srams/ecaflips. That pusheal is insane.

1 0
Respond to this thread