FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Veteran Rewards: Rewards for Loyal Subscribers

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 26, 2014, 09:36:00
Announcements

You've dreamed it, and Ankama did it! The new Veteran Reward system will allow us to reward your loyalty. That's right, you'll be able to show everyone at the Zaap your seniority with exclusive equipment skins. How does it work? Allow us to explain...

For 10 years now, DOFUS has been a playful and whimsical MMORPG, growing and evolving with all of video game culture. And as the game clocks its first decade, we can't forget all of you adventurers who have joined us from the first day, and others who hopped on along the way and supported the game by subscribing.
And we decided that we had to do much more than just say the words "Thank you!"
That's why we have established Veteran Rewards.

In short, the more subscription you've used, the more gifts you'll receive! Each year, you'll receive exclusive and prestigious gifts based on the total amount of subscription that your account has used. And to make sure that we're also thanking everyone, there are intermediate steps that will reward newer players; yep, you can even be rewarded as quickly as the end of the first week that you subscribe!
Veteran rewards are a delightful mixture of wonderful things - never-before-seen Petsmounts, pets, and cosmetic outfits.
And because we are super generous, all of these items will work like Livitinems, meaning that they will replace the skin of the gear that you associate with them so you get all of the swag without losing any characteristics.
Veteran Rewards will be released with the 2.23 update. In the meantime, check out the information page for a more in-depth exploration of the concept.
And thanks again for supporting us and playing Dofus!

First Ankama intervention

The problem with incorrect subscription amounts in the Account Information area is a known bug, the web team is working on a fix and these totals should be updated some time later this week. =)

See message in context
Reactions 60
Score : 4317

Quote: "all of these items will work like Livitinems"
That's just great!!! happy

0 0
Score : 4056

This is awesome! Like it, very interesting, mm.

0 0
Score : 25844

My seniority:

1st Account (retired account): 1 year, 11 months... If the 2 year gift is good, I might as well sub it for 1 more month.
2nd Account (Ogivol account, Active): 2 years, 4 months and counting.

0 0
Score : 3667

I wish you guys would also include the creation date, not only subscription time. I'm barely above 2 years and 10 months with an account from end of 2006. :/

0 0
Score : 176

And I wish they would take my word for having lost an old account from 2005, how senior is it to have first played on jiva because there was no rushu. Oh well, at least I'll get to be bitter. Cool thing, though, that the rewards will act like livinitems!

0 0
Score : 25844
enduroppal|2014-08-26 17:11:17
I wish you guys would also include the creation date, not only subscription time. I'm barely above 2 years and 10 months with an account from end of 2006. :/
Makes no sense to give rewards without any effort to continuously subscribe. Effort = Reward.

If they give reward without subscription effort, we'd be seeing millions of accounts getting rewarded just for registering and not making effort to subscribe.

What would have been cooler is if they added the no break loyalty board and the exclusive gift shop. Click here

Livitenem feature is a pleasant surprise indeed.
0 0
Score : 565

WTF is this i was checking on how much member i got there are like 15 subscriptions of 1 month and alots of 1 week and it says i got accumulated subcription time 3 months 16 days nice what a bullshit i play this game since 2008 and have been subscribing ever since pff

0 0

The problem with incorrect subscription amounts in the Account Information area is a known bug, the web team is working on a fix and these totals should be updated some time later this week. =)

Score : 565

Owh oki Izmar just saw your post thanks for the reply i was freaking out xD haha

0 0
Score : 5249

Sub time of my account, 2 Years, 9 months and 10 days. Can't wait for these rewards! smile 

0 0
Score : 7459

Question; Can the new petsmounts be used with DTs? Or do you have to be using a Petsmount in order to livi it? (Cos, personally, I don't like any of the current petsmounts haha)

Edit: 2 years, 8 months... Longer than I thought o:
So Christmas Present = 3 years if I keep subscribing. :3

0 0
Score : 2325

The only thing that concerns me is the way Livitinems interact with Mimisymbics. Or rather, the way they don't interact. The last time I tried to put a Livi on an item that had a Mimisymbic used on it, nothing at all happened. Does this mean that I'd only be able to use these Veteran rewards for zaapsitting unless I unlinked my Mimisymbics, destroying the item skins in the process?

1 0
Score : 486

More than I thought considering I play off and on so much, 2 year(s) 3 month(s) 21 day(s).

0 0
Score : 420

4 year 11 months and 24 days...Oh baby the presents!!!!!

0 0
Score : 928

5 years here smile cannot wait!

0 0
Score : 2926
Private-Prinny|2014-08-26 18:24:08
The only thing that concerns me is the way Livitinems interact with Mimisymbics. Or rather, the way they don't interact. The last time I tried to put a Livi on an item that had a Mimisymbic used on it, nothing at all happened. Does this mean that I'd only be able to use these Veteran rewards for zaapsitting unless I unlinked my Mimisymbics, destroying the item skins in the process?
this times a thousand. I really truly don't understand why Livis don't work on mimis in the first place. And ofbthese don't it'll be incredibly dissapointing. As cool as they look I don't imagine I'd want them permenately so I'd loose my other hat. Which on one char I have a okapicap as a mini, and that's irreplacable!
0 0
Score : 299

Accumulated subscription time :
5 year 3 month 20 day biggrin !!!

0 0
Score : 2098

"Looks to see how many years I've been subbed to Dofus"

In all seriousness, this is a pretty sweet way to kick off the Anniversary celebration. Can't wait to see what else is in store for us biggrin 
3 0
Score : 5966

3 years, 7 months. Sheesh... I quit too much!

0 0
Respond to this thread