FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New event! The Clock #Time

By UusiMene - SUBSCRIBER - August 27, 2014, 17:21:57
Reactions 65
Score : 4546

[39,-40] in the ocean.

A tip: you can enter the coordinates with brackets in Dofus chat, click on the link, and then click on the orange arrow in the minimap to see where it is.

0 0
Score : 18

Hi all,
I'm coming from the french community so please don't blame me if i make some mistakes . ph34r

We have found what seems to be a clue to the event on french's facebook page;

"Le nombre minimum de coups critiques sur un Anneau du Comte Harebourg plus la portée maximum de Vol du Temps au niveau 6"

-> the minimal critical hit that can give a Count Ring more (=add to..) the minimal range of the Xelor's Time Steal at lvl 6.

realy sorry for the translation..

The result is 11 for us, and if it's the same than the 08/28, there'll be an other riddle on the other communities so be aware!

Zelou-Zeur
1 0
Score : 112
enu-Sanchez|2014-09-02 21:44:28
"Le nombre minimum de coups critiques sur un Anneau du Comte Harebourg plus la portée maximum de Vol du Temps au niveau 6"

-> the minimal critical hit that can give a Count Ring more (=add to..) the minimal range of the Xelor's Time Steal at lvl 6.
--> The minimal number of critical hit that can offer a Count Harebourg's Ring + the maximal range of Time Theft (lvl.6).

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

By the way, we found which servers will be concerned tomorrow: Aguabrial, Spiritia, Hyrkul and Danathor.
In order to find it, we made the numbers match with letters this way: 1=A, 2=B, 3=C... 26=Z, 27=A, 28=B, 29=C... ans so on.
Red numbers give 2 names of server, and blue numbers too.

For the first clock, Solar and Rosal were anagrams, so this is why there were 5 names of servers: Rosal, Solar, Hecate, Maimane, and Buhorado.
2 0
Score : 6945
enu-Sanchez|2014-09-02 21:44:28
Hi all,
I'm coming from the french community so please don't blame me if i make some mistakes . ph34r

We have found what seems to be a clue to the event on french's facebook page;

realy sorry for the translation..

The result is 11 for us, and if it's the same than the 08/28, there'll be an other riddle on the other communities so be aware!

Zelou-Zeur

Can you provide a link? I can't find this.
0 0
Score : 18

I think you have to log on Facebook to see the message.

0 0
Score : 6945

I did, but I did not find that message, which is why I asked for a link.

0 0
Score : 160

I was checking the french forum and they posted this clock.

0 0
Score : 2

Hello EN comm' I'm from Fr comm' ;p
We have found the 3rd clue
Click here
The next servers in the international comm' are Ereziah ( IT ) and Shika ( UK i think )
So we need Shika's members smile 

0 0

Note: by changing the language of FB, you can see publication in other languages. I'm french, I have the french Dofus informations, but if I set FB in english, I can see what you see (and can't see the french publications).

0 0
Score : 3

Dofus shared this on facebook this morning '
The number of fire sparks outside the Ankama Castle plus the number of cards held by Ecaflip.' an other clue i guess

0 0

And the french one was finally posted on FB.

Le coût d'un Kœur en Plastique, moins le niveau qu'un Xélor doit atteindre pour apprendre le sort Démotivation, moins le niveau maximum d'une Krokille Juvénile Sèche.
The cost of one Plastic Heart (99k), minus the level a Xelor has to reach to unlock Loss of Motivation (lvl.54), minus the highest level for a Dry Juvenile Sauroshell (50).

Which means 5. So we have [-42, -17]. smile 
0 0
Score : 4

Here is the new clock

After the usual research we found the letters link to the colored numbers :

D A A D M L R K L V A (Red)

U I E L N H T L L E O A S R M I T K M U S (Blue)

Finally we find the names of the servers concerned for this clock :

International Servers : Dark Vlad & Alma (even if there is a missing "a" but we can't do anything else with ALM)
French Servers : Silouate / Hel Munster (same for Alma there is a missing "e") & Mily ( We swich the K for a Y)

Now let's wait for the twitter & facebook indication for the position !
0 0
Score : 5268

Sorry, I've not been keeping up with this too much but this was posted on Facebook on the 12th

Divide the number of quests needed to unlock the “In Quest of Truth” achievement plus the number of challenges needed to unlock the “With Hands Tied” achievement by AP used to cast the spell “Hand.”

0 0
Score : 935

That Facebook hint was intended for finding the 5th Clock, a player found it:

It seems there were mistakes with the blue numbers, so there's no certain yet about the Servers where the next clock will show up.
However a french player wrote these:

Francophone:
Jiva, Djaul, Raval, Sumens, Menalt, Silvosse, Brumaire, Pouchecot, Domen, Amayiro, Rykke errel, Allister, Otomai, Lily, Kuri, Goultard, Vil smisse, Many, Li crounch, Crocoburio, Agride, Bowisse

International:
Rushu, Oto mustam, Aermyne, Zatoishwan, Darkness, Bolgrot, Nomekop, Edasse, Nehra, Helioboros, Padgref

But other think just a few ones:
Pour le S :
- Summens
-Silvosse

Pour le R :
-Raval
-Rykke errel
-Rushu

0 0
Score : 4

@Nelson You missunderstood french player message.

The first quote you made is about a guy who just wrote the name of the servers that haven't been concerned by others clocks because Izmar assistant said "All servers will be concerned by this event sooner or later".

The second quote is linked to the 2 blue letters which are S & R and this Izmar post

Right, this is getting out of hand. Those numbers were blue when I uploaded the file, and now the only ones that are blue are the first letters of each servers name

Then the guy just made a list of all serveurs which begin by S & R.

I think this mistakes isn't unvoluntary and there is still a big big clue that we miss in this new kind of clock....

Edit : We finally decrypt the international servers name :
- Helioboros
- Rosal & Solar

Stay tuned for the facebook clue and then find the new clock tomorrow biggrin 
0 0
Score : 160

Hi,I've being thinking about the letters at the bottom left of the clocks and found no answer about it yet.Is there any?I got 2 theories and I wanted to share,if there is an answer about it already,please share with me.

1-The letters will guide to a code: Those letters will combine with a clock and we will receive several areas to check on all servers,each one with a part of the code.

2-The letters are the code itselftongueutting all letters in the order of the clocks we will have a code to be used.

0 0

We've finally come to the end of a long road... today, we seen the last clue of this event posted. Hopefully, it will not be the final puzzle event that we ever do, and I hope you've all had a good time working out the clues.

If you do happen to be one of the lucky ones to get the reward from this event, please take a moment to stop and thank all of the players who strained their brains trying to work out the mystery!

Without further ado...

[size=24]Look to the face of the watch that doesn’t keep time.[/size]

Good luck, and happy hunting to you all! <3

Score : 15707

Hmm it seems like this final clue might be related to the Watch Running Fast and Watch Running Slow items in Xelorium:

This one has 15:30 on the watch face, which equals 3:30 PM (Edit: Actually it just looks like 15:30, but I think this is just 5:30)

This one looks like it has a time between 5:40 and 5:45, maybe 5:43 or something.

Edit: I tried running around the [5,30] area on Solar server in case the time on the watch faces it supposed to indicate a position. I didn't get any messages or see anything out of the ordinary.
1 0
Score : 2

Hi, I'm a french gamer and on the french forum we don't have more clues than you ! Good luck to resolve this last riddle !

0 0
Score : 15707

From what I can gather some of the previous clues were unlocked by using times to point at the outer ring of the clock face?

So maybe the times on the these "watches that don't keep time" are supposed to point at numbers on the outer ring of the astronomical clock?

Those numbers could then be coordinates.

However, it seems that the big reveal for this event will by on the 28th... and it is only the 24th, so perhaps we can't discover anything on that map until the 28th?

Just guessing. :wacko:

Edit: Also I don't understand why the Watch Running Slow has a time that is ahead of the Watch Running Fast, assuming that the Watch Running Fast says 5:30 and the Watching Running Slow says 5:42 or so. Confusing...

Edit #2: Still thinking about this and I think I have an idea....

The watches from Xelorium have the power to take you back in time. What if you are required to go to a specific position, and use one of the watches to travel back in time (in the main world) not just in Xelorium?

0 0
Respond to this thread