FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Streaming contest this Friday! [ALL SERVERS]

By nabz4ayman - SUBSCRIBER - October 01, 2014, 18:33:26

Hello guys. This FRIDAY im going to hold a DOFUS RAPPING CONTEST with a grand prize and 2 prizes for runners up.

THE CONTEST
The contest will involve you Dofusians to create a rap which includes ANY aspect about Dofus. You could create a rap about Dofus lore, your server or even your own characters!
It's all up to you!

THE RULES
  • MUST be based about a certain aspect of Dofus
  • MUST not contain any racist words. Light profanity is ok.
  • MUST NOT be incredibly long or short (We don't want a line nor a whole novel)
  • MUST NOT offend anybody in anyway (Except Boltrak laugh)
  • Also, I can't do any songs based off of rap god! biggrin

PRIZES!

To decide on a winner, I will create a strawpoll or something along the lines of that which you guys can vote on,
The prizes will be kamas and some codes (Courtesy of Izmar!). The kama prizes can only be given on the server Solar sad Sorry!

1st place = 1MK & a SPECIAL code (Special thanks to dark-vader for boosting the prize pool a bit. Kinda poor right now :|)

2nd place = 300KK & a code!

3rd place = 250KK & same code as 2nd place!

HOW DO I ENTER?

Simply send me an ankabox message with your rap lyrics and you will be entered into the contest!
If you really want to, you can hop into our call and rap your song the way you want!

WHERE AT!?!?

THE CONTEST WILL BE ON FRIDAY 19:30 GMT ON THE CHANNEL WABACUS ---> Click here
Make sure you follow so you know when the stream starts!

Good luck all contestants!
5 0
First Ankama intervention

AWWW YEAH. EPIC RAP BATTLE OF SOLAAAAAAAR! biggrin

Get hyped!
See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 403

im rapping it so more the reason to get involved

0 0
Score : 3

and me your lord copy pasta

0 0

AWWW YEAH. EPIC RAP BATTLE OF SOLAAAAAAAR! biggrin

Get hyped!
Score : 2270

We already got some serious competition going. Damn. Amazing what you guys can do in 1 hour ohmy 

0 0
Score : 9
Shika will be the victor!!
0 0
Score : 2416

Good luck with the contest and have fun smile 

0 0
Score : 272

I'd join this contest lol but I can't rap, nor would it seem right to play to win my kamas back lol. I wish you all the best of luck ''May the best rapper win'' ;o
And nice contest you put together nabz4ayman! *thumbs up* smile 

1 0
Score : 88

This event reminds me one rap hate video about old Alpha alliance times on Rushu smile

1 0

I have lots of people messaging me saying they have a sore throat. You don't need to rap, I can take care of it for you biggrin Also good luck to all the contestant on Shika!

0 0
Score : 3

Can I participate i'm from Hyrkul sad ?

0 0
Score : 6931

Worst thing in the world, a contest involving something I suck at!

Good luck to all!

0 0

You never know if you can't do something till you try, am I right? ;P
Give it a try and you might just win. I's A for effort smile, even if you do not win at least you know you gave it your best shot.

0 0
Score : -193

This is cool! LOL. Would be fun to watch.

0 0

I agree lol. I will not be attending the contest but I will be there to see everyone's artwork smile 

0 0
Score : 9

Sounds like a great idea! Since this event is on Solar I hope Philistine attends this, I would love to see his raw talent!

1 -1

That would be a sight to see. It's nice to hear from you by the way Kleo, come zaap sit with me one day.... biggrin 

0 0
La-legende-pvpXpowa|2014-10-01 23:24:09
Can I participate i'm from Hyrkul sad ?
Sure! Anyone can join from any server!

I may have to push the date back a day or two because I've caught the flu sad but I think I should be ok...
0 0
Score : 2925

What the unholy hell is this nonsense?
Rap Battles?
You can't be serious.

Way to go guys,way to ruin the image of a once great game.
Now I'm glad I don't play full time anymore.

0 -6
Score : 38

Pretty cool to see some contest on our server, I am willing to donate Kamas for the winners of the contest biggrin. Hooded-Order you can contact me in game /w Qii or /w Lii or leave me a message. Good Luck everyone !

1 0
Respond to this thread