FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Ektope Set is alive!

By $[Syrdoko] October 10, 2014, 21:27:00

Feeling a bit too alive lately? Have you been thinking about changing things a bit? Then the Ektope Set is just what you’re looking for. Until October 13th, get the entire set for only 2.800 OG!  

The Ektope Set is among us! This is your chance to haunt your friends down in great style, and for only 2.800 Ogrines! Don’t get too scared and go grab yours, before it disappears like a ghost!
The set will be available until October 13th.

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 6919

Gots mines!

Now let the whining begin!

0 0
Score : 1350

How long does it takes to get sended to your account?:x i waited and reloged all the time but it didnt send yet

0 0
Score : 6919

Always goes instantly for me.

Go to account management under ogrines and make sure the purchase went through.

0 0
Score : 2263

I remember in early 2010 someone managed to get their hands on this, and he never told anyone...but I finally have my hands on it!

0 0
Score : 155

So its safe to say I should just sell off my incarnation collection because soon they will all be worthless

0 0
Score : 25913

It is also safe to say that other players should buy your collection at cheap price, since they will be worthless eventually.

0 0
Score : 1220

such a teaser...i see it in the great emporium and i cant buy as it says *not available in your community* sad..well why do i see it then?

0 0
Score : 27371

If you aren't in a country that belongs to the North American/England community, regardless of whether or not you are on our servers, then you won't be able to buy it.

0 0
Score : 1220

tnx for that..and how do you see what community your in?...im english..so dont understand why tongue

0 0
Score : 27371

If you are living in England (and your account was made there), as well as using the English/American flag in the upper right hand corner of the website and still cannot get the offer, then you must talk to Support.

0 0

I got it for my collection. tongue 

0 0
Score : 492

What does the incarnation do?

0 0

It has a spell that makes it unlockable, unmovable but also makes it unable to lock.
It also has a tofu and a boar summon, with a spell that increase summon AP and MP.
And one Air attack spell I think. and ofcourse a melee hammer attack.

I think it is just a usual incarnation, nothing too special... but walking floating as a ghost dragging a hammer do have it's novelty factor.

0 0
Score : 2263

It's literally an agi osa.

0 0
Score : 1223

I got one for my collection too. Seeing a boar and tofu running around with 50+ AP/MP res and little damage is hilarious tho lol.

0 0
Score : 1350

I got mine ;v; also those summons have your stats tongue and it takes over your ap and mp and wisdom and if your aggi strenght the summons will also hit better tongue strenght for the boar and aggi for the tofu ^^ on my full aggi masq i am hitting 80 ish with my tofu :p

0 0
Score : 76

small problem :/ i bought this whilst i was logged on so i returned to the character page and of course it was there asking me which character i wanted to put it on, i selected my main then logged onto him to find i was without the set sad i have checked all my characters since, their mounts and my bank and cant find it anywhere any ideas? i just spent 3mk on this >.>

dont worry it sent the request again lol

0 0
Respond to this thread