FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tonight is the Night of the Bandeads!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - November 15, 2014, 17:00:00
Announcements

Hide your treasure and fortunes if that makes you feel any better, but be sure that whatever Sram wants, Sram gets!Like each Novamaire 15, Chafers invade Amakna with only one goal in mind: pillage all the village homes. Better be prepared, for the aptly named Night of the Bandeads starts tonight! 

To celebrate, since there's no reason Sram should have all the fun, we offer you a chance to fight back in an inter-server competition*!

Your objective? Completing the Chafer Dungeon as much as possible between Sunday 11/16, 00:01 (DUT) and Monday 11/17, 23:59 (DUT)!

The server that has accumulated the most victories** against the Ronin Chafer in his own dungeon*** will win an unlimited Bunch of Keys week-end on November 22 and 23, next week!

So be sure to motivate your troops; bones will break this week-end!

* The Shadow and Oto-Mustam servers will take part in the competition as international servers.
** The numbers will be computed depending on the number of players per server, in order to favor equity between high population servers and low population servers.
*** Only the fights inside the dungeon will be taken into account; arena fights will not be valid for this competition.
Reactions 11
Score : 2256

GO SOLAR!

0 0
Score : 136

Go Solar!

0 0
Score : 15612

I'll go kick his butt a few times to help out smile 

0 0
Score : 325

Solar for the win!

0 0
Score : 3882

This be the perfect encouragement to all of us with Vampirinas' from Halloween to raise.

0 0
Score : 2411

And i am able to take part too ?

0 0
Score : 15612
superbroer|2014-11-16 11:41:08
And i am able to take part too ?

Yeah it is for all servers. There are just a lot of us Solarians in this thread. tongue 
0 0
Score : 3051

I did my part. It's up to the rest of you Solarians.

Go Solar!

0 0
Score : 59

c'mon Solar! ^^

0 0
Score : 658

Go Solar!

0 0
Score : -1925

On NEHRA the Adventurers were very busy the last two days!

I think we made it.

Edit:
Yeah! So it is!!

First Place international Servers: NEHRA
Group French Servers: POUCHECOT
Spain/Portuguese/Latin: EDASSE

2 -4
Respond to this thread