FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS: Our first official infographic

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 21, 2014, 11:00:00
Announcements

Once again we want to thank you, the DOFUS community, who have been with us for many years. You, who play almost every day, who read the adventures of our heroes,  and who follow our series with passion; you who come to our conventions, who cosplay, and write fan fiction, and draw fanart; it's for all of you that we've created a graphic to give you a view of DOFUS from another angle!

After 10 years, it's a good time to take stock, to look back over years of IG and IRL events, births and deaths of both heroes and villains... And while it's not possible to quantify everything, like the happiness you've given us over the years as you've joined us in the act of creating a game and a community, we can still give you a look at some DOFUS figures, flavored with a hearty dose of levity.

If you like this infographic, please share it with your friends:

So, you made it to the end, but you're still thirsty for more? Good! Then how about you tell us your own Dofus facts and figures in the comments below! How many times have you reset your character? How many guilds have you joined? How often have you visited the local priest to get married? Let us know!

First Ankama intervention

The gender stats are based on what people tell us their gender is when they certify their account. Now, as a Female On The Internet, I know that not every girl says that she's a girl on her account, so I'm sure there are some ladies out there who play who haven't told us they are ladies. I just couldn't tell you how many of them there are. ^^

See message in context
Reactions 32
Score : 3456

I love this infograph. I'm a big fan of info graphs since they are fun. Comedy and still lots of information to read!

Reading those deaths.. is not that much actually! I'm very surprised by that.

Is the percentage girls stats by account (real girls) or characters made? biggrin

Oh my stats!

I play since 2006. I have made 5 accounts I think. 2 Are currently active. I have lost count how many characters I made. I have reset a character only 3 times!

Joined atleast 10+ guilds and created 3 times one (they failed)

0 0

The gender stats are based on what people tell us their gender is when they certify their account. Now, as a Female On The Internet, I know that not every girl says that she's a girl on her account, so I'm sure there are some ladies out there who play who haven't told us they are ladies. I just couldn't tell you how many of them there are. ^^

Score : 3456

Ohh awesome. 28% seems pretty good to me. The percentage says enough hehe ;D

0 0
Score : 386
ohmy, Does this mean that the ivory and ebony dofus are already in the game?
0 0
Score : 3655

The sprites have been in-game for years. They're still unobtainable.

0 0
Score : 15612

Wow I thought that a larger percentage of people made it to 200. I guess us level 200 characters are the .1% then tongue 

0 0
Score : 4336

Yay to level 200 then! happy

Concerning my statistics, I have been playing since 2008, always had (and always will have) just one account BUT I have 9 characters on it! laugh And I guess I'm almost ready for a new one!
Always female characters and of course all of them cute!

0 0
Score : 1222

Please tell me there will be a timeskip and we won't wait 145 years to meet ogrest.... :/ Cuz I'll just put myself into suspended animation right now lol.

0 -1
Score : 211

Papa, there IS a timeskip, it's called Wakfu. MMORPG made by Ankama, it's basically 300 years after Ogrest's Chaos.

0 0
Score : 76

Just give us ivory dofus already xD tongue

0 0
Sad elephant disapproves of the use of ivory to make dofus tongue 
1 0
Score : 410

They have forgotten the Dutch as a what the adventures speak

0 0
Score : 5160

Was 'Japonese' intentional? tongue 

0 0
Score : 27364

The Vulbis is the rarest item? Not something like the Nine Tails (the real one) which was only dropped from a creature that rarely spawned and was then unobtainable for years?

0 0
Score : 1253

Girls taking over dofus?!? D: WHAAAAAAAAAA

0 0
Score : 601

"and more than 60 million adventurers looking for them", more like 6,000 lol

0 0
Score : 4056

This is really adorable. That's really all I have to say - adorable. Nice blend of information and cuteness-ess.

0 0
Score : 7459
Revil-Nunor|2014-11-21 20:09:51
The Vulbis is the rarest item? Not something like the Nine Tails (the real one) which was only dropped from a creature that rarely spawned and was then unobtainable for years?
Personally, I'd have thought the rarest item would be something like Mount Taming Scrolls haha.

I guess it's not including items that aren't obtainable at the moment.
0 0

Can't you still get Mount Taming Scrolls from Kwismas Presents?

I know that last year I got a bunch of random scrolls from Potentially Over-Powered Kwismas Presents with stuff like Soul Capture, Cawwot, and other spells that you can't obtain via scroll usually. I'm pretty sure Mount Taming was one of them but I don't remember exactly.

0 0
Respond to this thread