Ankama Trackers

Xelor Devblog

By #[Briss] - ANKAMA - November 21, 2014, 16:30:00
Reactions 70
Score : 191

i didnt understand how telefrag can be created

0 0
Score : 7685

I'm still not sure, either. I mean, I know that it happens if you try to teleport and an enemy (or ally) is already in that spot, but I'm not sure how easy or practical it is to set up such a specific situation, not until I see exactly how the new spells work. (I know you can also easily Telefrag everyone on the field with Mummification, but that has its own drawbacks, and I'll have to see exactly how those drawbacks work)

0 0
Score : 5163

Xelor's 'Dial' generates telefrag on enemies/allies close in a 4 range radius. I've also found that you can use Temporal dust on dial to switch with your mates without dealing harm, which is a nice thing! Finding out all those tricks is really tricky with the uncompleted translations...

0 0
Score : 6151

The dial DOESN'T generate telefrag. Telefrag is generated either by mummification, or by teleporting in an occupied cell, causing the teleporting character and the character that was on that cell to switch places. THIS is a telefrag.

The dial deals damage to enemies on telefrag, and gives AP to allies on telefrag. Also, dust only teleports targets already on telefrag.

0 0
Score : 406

I still don't understand the whole telefrag state. I tried it out on beta and I was not impressed. I guess Rome will be retired and I'll start anew with an Eliotrope. Someday I might make a new Xelor just to get it from level 1 and learn every spell as it comes along.

0 0
Score : 5163

Then I guess this new Xelor is far too complicated. There should be a balance between difficulity and fun.

I'm sure going to miss my old Xelor....

0 0
Score : 191

ye at first i was happy with the new xelor but now after testing it on beta i think i will miss my old xelor
so i found out to get telefrag u must lan on a summone while using teleportation so u and the summone u switched position with will get a telefrag

0 0
Score : 491

What I have to say is after testing the new Xelor i am a bit worried of how Xelor's will manage to survive in fights without any source of defensive buff, before, the Xelor's made their way out of death by simply trying to take as much as AP as possible, and maybe even Mummyfication sometimes, but right now, no flight , no good AP theft, everything seems to revolve around telefrags, no good base damage for chance or int, high AP cost for many damage spells... I dont think this will work, we need a few adjustments and buffs, we will get crushed.

0 0
Score : 389

Thank you God, and Ankama biggrin biggrin biggrin 

0 0
Score : 41

I think just took and killed Xelor. talked about the balance sheet and changes for the better, and did not better, just went and spoiled Xelor. I personally, through such actions Ankama, stop playing.

0 0
Score : 64

New xelor is worst thing i ever seen in 8 years of dofus. Some bugs where less annoying than playing this class. Fix it or this class will die.

0 0
Respond to this thread