By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A brand new class for your character!

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - November 24, 2014, 17:43:00
News
Reactions 155
Score : 76

Worst idea this year so far!

0 0
Score : 623

Am I the only one who thinks this feature is pointless?

1 0
Score : 1118

I think this is a great idea. I have two accounts, only one of which I subscribe on a regular basis. On my main account, I have an osa that I have no interest in playing, but keep because of her professions. Now I can play as one of the classes on my secondary account that I have put in the effort to level all the time!

0 -1
Score : 25520

@ Necrogreg
No... But what seems pointless to us, might be godsent for others.

Trivia: One of the main reason that this feature was highly unaccepted before was the perceived abused of classes that use wisdom as a primary build... Example: Wisdom Xelor as a viable build which has an easier time powerleveling to 200 than every other class, so player could powerlevel as a xelor then switch to another class later.... But now that the wisdom xelor will be revised, this particular counter-argument to class change is no longer an issue.

0 -1
Score : 7438
gamemasternl|2014-11-24 18:41:19
THIS SUCKS! It's like handing over a cheat sheet to account buyers or players that don't want to level up a whole new character (on the same account; WITH AN EXP BOOST!!). You're basically encouraging the community to be lazy. Not cool...
Makes the exp boost fairly pointless for those who are willing to spend money too.

Why bother with a 4x exp boost, when you can just spend your kamas to swap class?
0 0

Who knows, maybe some day we will be getting the Hero system that is being talked about in Wakfu. Hero system = using alt on same account as extra character like the sidekick system. It would still make exp modifiers viable since having multiple character in one account is better than one character switching class.

0 0
Score : 38

Noooot fond of this... :/

0 0
Score : 958
O-Cat|2014-11-24 18:23:25
Inb4 we will see new brand masqs/rogues/fogs/xelors that have no idea how to frickin' play, well for Solar that's for sure.
That already happens though due to leeching.
0 0
Score : 330

Very very bad idea sad

0 0
Score : 8

very very good smile

0 0
Score : 7512
Revil-Nunor|2014-11-24 18:22:48
There most likely will be a level 200 Eliotrope on day one, it just won't be done via a class change.

I've seen someone go 1 to 200 in 16 hours, so I would be surprised if this isn't again the case.
Yeah, I'm sure there'll be leeched Eliotropes on day 1, but at least there won't be people who switched their class into it. (Small difference, in the long run)

I think this is going to be one of the most controversial things they've ever done. Certainly I see the appeal, both for players and Ankama. I just don't like it.
1 0
Score : 2

VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!!

0 0
Score : 2198

This is actually ridiculously stupid. In about a month, they've completely destroyed half of the lore and now effectively broke the game and removed lots of past time.

0 0

Just RP the change class as your toon changing his/her religion...

"So I was incarnated as an Osamodas, but now I want to be reincarnated as an eniripsa, I'm sure the god Osamodas won't mind, after all, they are all part of the same pantheon."

0 0
Score : 579

omg i was saying before that they should do this im so happy we can c: now i can change my sacier to a masq so its 200 =D

0 0
Score : 2096
Revil-Nunor|2014-11-24 18:22:48
There most likely will be a level 200 Eliotrope on day one, it just won't be done via a class change.

I've seen someone go 1 to 200 in 16 hours, so I would be surprised if this isn't again the case.
Oh oh oh! I remember this one.

The day one Foggernaut -

He was made on an account with 4 level 200s. He went from 1-117 on Scrolls. 117-180ish on Enternal Harvest, and 180ish-200 on Fuji-Tengu souls. It took as stated about 16 hours.
0 0
Score : 2895

Not gonna say I'd support the decision, but I truly see no reason to complain. Not like the skill level in groups will go down, its so low as is. Its extra money for ankama, people who want it get it, and those who don't can forget it exists. Only thing I could see wrong before was the char points. The whole using a wis class enu or xel IDC about, not sure why anyo e at all cares. Fair price I'd say, deff don think it should go up ea time...

0 0
Score : 5156

With the new take of Blizzard, I'm not suprised Ankama's taking the same direction.

This game is pay to win anyhow, so why not include this.

Edit: I also like how to made the Iop look in the picture. If there's on thing I really want, it would be an aesthetic change for both the characters and visible equipment. Maybe weather and day time too. Hopefully they'll bring something like this next year! smile 

0 0
Score : 108

Why not just sell level 200 chars outright, Ankama? It's bad enough that leeching is available, now you're just taking away any chance of players to actually appreciate what the game is all about.

0 0

I would like to clarify something.

This is not something you absolutely have to do or buy. We're not forcing this on anyone. This is merely a possibility that we make available to you.

As things are now, it is quite easy for someone with enough resources, willpower or friends to level up to level 200 in a few days, or even a few hours (cue the 16-hours level 200 day 1 Foggernaut, as several people have already pointed out). This new method is simply, if anything, way faster and way more expensive.

And no, we do not sell level 200 characters outright. People who pop up in a new class already at level 200 must have already gotten to that level somehow. Be it by leeching, or by strolling around, killing Piwis, doing quests, and doing and appreciating all that the game is about. And we don't expect anyone to make so costly a decision willy-nilly.

This said: we understand every point of view, negative or positive, and we will read everything and listen to your say.

Respond to this thread