FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2.26 Update: the resolution to the 2014 storyline.

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 04, 2014, 17:30:00
Announcements

As 2014 ends, so does its theme, the Divine Dimensions, a theme that will reach its conclusion before a new season. How will this story end? What is going to happen in this epic finale? What rewards await you at the end of this incredible run? To find some answers, or bits of answers anyway, read on!  

One year, it goes by so fast...
At the start of the year, we were announcing the opening of the Divine Dimensions and this month this chapter will close. But! Although the investigation led through several domains of the gods comes to an end, it doesn't mean other Divine Dimensions might not open their door one day... or maybe it does! (Yes, we know, the World of Twelve is a cruel, harsh world indeed.)

For this grand finale Gein will make his come-back! Like you, he learned who is hiding behind the Explorancient persona and this fraud will not go unpunished…

Main rewards
  • A fake Dofus: the Watchers Dofus
  • And... a true Dofus: the Lioihoirneivbeas Dofus
(Drats!… the words has been eaten by the formatting tool, and our notes have been eaten by a Gobball. Such rotten luck!)

See you on December 9 to discover the 2.26 Update and the final chapter in the Divine Dimensions storyline!
First Ankama intervention

The dimensions will not be closed, of course, or no-one could do their content in the future (and that would be silly).

But no more content for the Divine Dimensions is planned for the time being (meaning we could very well get back to it at some point).

As for the 2015 Roadmap... Patience!

See message in context
Reactions 28
Score : 102

Finally a new Dofus, about time.

0 0
Score : 8

a true eliatrop dofus biggrin

0 0
Score : 3997
Pardon me but... what? In what sense is the Lioihoirneivbeas Dofus a true Dofus? Is that the name of one of the Wakfu Dofus? If so, any info on whose (Eliatrope+Dragon) Dofus it is?

Edit: nvm, confused "true" with "primordial". We have a number of true Dofus already in-game (Vulbis, Dolmanax, Kaliptus). Yay new Dofus. smile 
0 0
Score : 139

"Drats!… the words has been eaten by the formatting tool, and our notes have been eaten by a Gobball. Such rotten luck!) "
Meaning that it's a true dofus, but they don't want to spoil which one it is.

0 0
Score : 637

Imho L- I -o- I -ho- I -rne- I -vbeas , I= letter that is repeated the most , guess what primordial dofus starts with an I hmmm... IVORY? if i'm not mistaken this update will be quite nice ^^

jk ,none of them look like the primordial prolly some next dofus like Vulbis, lorewise : Laid by a real dragon, but not one of the original 6.

0 0
Score : 1309

I read resolution. I thought dofus updated included a graphics update making dofus widescreen posible or full screen. without black lines
Nice there are new eggs..but i feel like alot needs to be done before you can obtain it.
As xelor with the new update..this will be toughsad

0 0
Score : 752

Does this mean that the dimensions will be closed, or that no more content for dimensions will be released?
The wording confused me a little, and you never know with Ankama. tongue

0 0
Score : 340

I'm curious what kind of content they're going to release next season/year. Show us the calender Ankama!

0 0

The dimensions will not be closed, of course, or no-one could do their content in the future (and that would be silly).

But no more content for the Divine Dimensions is planned for the time being (meaning we could very well get back to it at some point).

As for the 2015 Roadmap... Patience!

Score : 2540

Does this mean no panda dimension? :'(
That's actualy making me quite sad... I was hoping to get drunk with my fellow pandikazés in a huge beer can or stuff like that.. but well...

Anyway, will the dofusses be a quest reward or a drop?
And more importantly, will everyone be able to get those dofusses, or only those who have completed a certain amount of tasks before a certain date?

0 0

It's been a while since we've added a dropped Dofus, don't you think?

And everyone will be able to get them. No deadline.

Score : 2540

Oh gosh... I realy hope not,

Would be missing the point of making all the original dofusses quest rewards and then suddenly implenting a droppeable dofus after 6 quest dofusses (crimson/emerald/cawwot/ice/ochre/dolmanax)

0 0
Score : 27370
For all future Dofus that are released, we will be using a similar method to that of the Ochre or Ice Dofus, and we are planning to review how current Dofus (Turquoise, Crimson, Emerald, and Vulbis) are obtained.
Click here

Won't ever be another "new" Dofus that is obtained via luck.
0 0
Score : 3465

I wonder if the end of these dimensions has to do with Eliotropes. That egg looks like it is related to eliotropes aka portals ;3

0 0
Score : 562
Since it's now announced I think we can talk about the future effect of them, right? So if you look carefully, you'll understand where I got those information and you'll probably be able to... do your own search for the Dofus' name they try to keep secret from us. However, even though I could link it like the picture below, I won't. Since they did an effort not to say it out loud, I will respect that.

Watchers Dofus

Personally I think it's a really powerful Dofus for anyone that plays in a team. It'll become a valuable piece for team players and could replace a lot of trophiesor Dofus that end game players are actually carrying. If anyone has difficulties reading the French part of it, there's a brief translation:

'As the turn starts, heals for 7% HP to allies in contact of the caster.'

Kind regards,
₭;

@Revil-Nunor Of course, but it still our biggest lead. They can change everything they want until the update goes live, actually. Anyway, the name for this Dofus stays the same, the other one might change. If the name stay the same, there's possibilities for the effect - effects for the unnamed one - to stay the same too.

0 0
Score : 27370

Keep in mind that they can change it, until the update goes live on the servers it isn't set in stone. This could just be misinformation by Ankama again.

0 0
Score : 196

Are there going to come more dimensions or not? Sorry for my bad English >.>

0 0
Score : 562
@GardenRoze None is planned for the near future, but that doesn't mean that Ankama won't come back on the project and continue it.

Nerodos|2014-12-04 18:36:48
[...]

[...]

Kind regards,
₭;
0 0
Score : 1744

It's a bit weird because one of those two dofus already had their name translated on the beta server as

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

cloudy
dofus (the purple one)
Edit: it seems the name is left out purposely so I guess I'll put spoilers up

anyway, for those that want to know a bit about what you have to do to obtain them, I wrote something in another topic about it
the dofus you described is the [x] dofus, there is also a dofus that heals allies next to you 7% of their vit at the beginning of your turn (it isn't translated yet, but I think it would be the temporal dofus). both dofus are achievement rewards. you will get the light blue dofus after doing the 3 introduction quests of each dimension, sufokia's missing person (added in 2.25 with introduction quests as start requirement) and 5 new quests that will be added in 2.26. the [x] dofus shares it first objectives with the temporal dofus. you also need to do all the dimension quests (and therefor you will have to (have) kill(ed) king nidas, the queen of thieves and vortex at some point). then there is a final requirement which I don't really know anything about yet. it says someting about the quest of time I think, but it doesn't have the single-quest layout of similar quest requirements, which could mean it you could actually have to complete more than 1 quest. I'm not aware of anyone having received those dofus on the beta yet (though I only indirectly follow french activity).

0 0
Respond to this thread