FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shadow dungeon

By -Nightshade- - SUBSCRIBER - February 05, 2015, 20:14:20

My question is simple, how is it done ? I'm running it with an iop/enu/eni/panda and die every time, its like u depend on how the AI plays not on your own plays.

Everyone I spoke to that did it told me you rely on luck and only luck to beat it. How can you make a dungeon like that ...

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : -209

If you are talking about how to make shadow invulnerable, the mechanism is very appropriate for the character RP-wise. Read wikia for the full mechanics.

0 0
Score : 1153

I know the mechanics, but you can't pick them up and barely move them, the AI makes him and his silhouette run to a corner of a map from time to time so they aren't even near the unmovable orb. You depend on luck to be able to activate the mechanism as far as I know now.
I'd like to hear how someone did it several times in a row without failing.

0 0
Score : 33

I did it once in a few attempts and never went back you already know why, Luck and a panda is what you need, so you are half way there! You will find that the AI tend to make the same choices on each fight depending on your chars movements. So try to work out a list of movements that draw the mobs in a favorable position that's all you can hope for. obviously getting a hand from a sram / rogue-bot could help a good deal too.

0 0
Score : 15678

Yeah the dungeon is too annoying and luck based, not a fun, strategic fight, and the gear from that dungeon is crappy. There is basically no reason to do the dungeon except for once in order to complete that one quest.

0 0
Score : 27370
I'd like to hear how someone did it several times in a row without failing.
The only surefire way to do it is kill everything else, then just tough it out until you can get them lined up.

Naturally, that makes the Shadow First achievement quite risky. If you can't line them up quickly you are better served leaving the fight and coming back for a fresh start as opposed to slogging through it.
0 0
Respond to this thread