By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Complete List of (Nearly) Useless Spells

By ChAiNcHoKeR - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 20, 2015, 12:28:50
Reactions 51
Score : 7457

Hp boost, maybe an improvement on the tornado skill (real bwork magus knock back more than 1 cell), say to cast range, knock-back or mp reduction.

It has a ranged AoE attack, but it's pretty weak. I'd say it's useful up to 100 tops, past that its damage just isn't good enough. And later on, you don't want AoE for a lot of mobs.

0 0
Score : 22

Word of thorn should still reflect damage, but it should reflect way more. I think it should reflect maybe 25% off all damage (short/long range) back at the attacker at lvl 6. This will make enis better with their protection role

The lvls should go like this:

Level 1: 10%
Level 2: 12%
Level 3: 15%
Level 4: 18%
Level 5: 20%
Level 6: 25%

Let's say an eni uses this spell at lvl 6. If a sram uses Lethal Attack and hits 700, 25% would be reflected back. 25% of 700 is 175.

Subract that from 700 which is 525. The eni will receive 525 damage. The 175 will be reflected back to the sram.

Combining this with preventing word would be really good.

0 0
Score : 5248
clarkymark|2015-03-08 08:15:04
n0ak|2015-03-07 22:03:54
*cough* lashing claw *cough*
some osas are chance so thats not useless

I have not seen a chance Osamodas since the weapons nerf. There is no point in being ones as Lashing claw is useless, Strength an Int and Vit Osas are so much better than Chance in every possible way.
0 0

Strength/Chance osas. Double lash, double whip, with insanely high range because of the bases and the sets available.

Rare, but they do exist (Mine was, then wondered what int was like, loved PoC and never swapped back)

0 0
Score : 6154

they still exist. no idea who they are but every so often you see them in kolo. most are hybrid now though. someones already mentioned the str/cha osa. they are very good

0 0
Score : 86
undinesoul|2015-03-08 01:06:06
Spell: Word of thorn

Why is it useless?
I think this is the worst spell of the game. It's actually better to level up stricking, leek pie, Moon's hammer, etc. It is much better to land an strenght hit with boomerang with 0 fo that casting this spell.
Some people say that this sh¡t is useful because you can make mobs attack other team member because of the reflected damage, but honestly... this happens like twice in your life, I think no other spell is as situational and overall pointless as word of thorn.

How to improve it? Just do something better for the eni instead of adding yet another defensive or healing spell, an strenght spell would be cool imo.
I agree. Currently, it's just a spell points waste.
1 0
Score : 99
Eryta|2015-03-03 20:57:25
Ah, sorry, I messed Healing and Curative up because of translation issues)

Don't be sorry, you're awesome. tongue

clarkymark|2015-03-07 21:46:52
can we all just agree that word of thorn is by far the worst spell in the game?

Yes, yes we can.
0 0
Score : 47

About Bwork Summon:

One simple idea to make it more appealing.

Change Serial Lightning element for Chance.

0 0
Score : 4064

Unless they change the base damage for the better and give a secondary effect to it like the other summons do, Bwork will be forever useless outside of piwi/weak mob farming (or as a really really weak meatshield that will barely last longer than a Tofu or Prespic)

0 0
Score : 373

I'm not high enough level to call it useless, but does anyone see poisoned arrow used? Or does it get better at high levels?

0 0
Score : 1691

Poisoned arrow is used to bypass shields.

0 0

Yup, it's very useful against mobs/people with shields, and also against those rare mobs you find which are only weak to neut. Stacking it whilst buffed, it actually hits a pretty decent amount for only 3ap.

Having said that, I still rarely use it. Iirc, it can also get around sacrifice.

0 0
Respond to this thread