FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Easter eggs

By awesomedeniz999 March 12, 2015, 21:49:01

so I just saw this creeper easter egg in the toxoliath cave, anyone seen others like it?

1 0
Reactions 14
Score : 2256
I wouldn't call this an Easter Egg.

Nerodos Confirmed - 2015
1 0

As a Community Manager, I would like to go on record and say it is hidden enough to qualify.

Score : 143

I also found a few others

1 0

Cheeky Ankama

0 0

Even if the fourth one qualifies, I think we'll do without and remember that anyone can read these forums, no matter how old, if that's OK with you.

Score : 1741

btw, if you want an easter egg easter egg, try using the konami code with the uplauncher wink 

0 0

Ankama trolls

0 0
Score : 2522

is this an official event, or something people just now notice?

0 0

Nothing official.

Score : 6155
nabz4ayman|2015-03-13 23:30:10
Ankama trolls
I don't really think that is one is it? Its just a big paddock which happens to be in the shape. i'm sure theres more of that shaped paddocks in the game
0 0
Score : 3456

I actually wonder if these easter eggs from Minecraft and Zelda are allowed, since isn't it copyrighted? ohmy
Anyone knows how that works? If companies can just do that?

0 0
Score : 7459

Probably allowed under creative licensing laws or something like that. It's not using the features in any way, it's simply a reference; it's more likely to give attention to the other game than taking attention from it. You could view it as free advertising for the games that are referenced.

0 0
Score : 39

The behelit idol is a reference to Berserk (Japanese manga). I love it.

0 0
Score : 2926

Idols can be considered Easter eggs.. If you tried to list all the references you'd be here forever. Reference =/= eater egg... Also if you think that padlock is funny just go to wabbit island.... But that's not appropriate to bring attention to on the forums wink there's plenty of adult humor, it's one of the many reasons so many of its have stuck around so long

0 0
Respond to this thread